[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After constantly submitting it for over a week, we finally did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.jpg (64 KB, 1160x675) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
64 KB, 1160x675
After constantly submitting it for over a week, we finally did it guys!
Gondola is popular now! Can't wait to see what others do with it :D
>>
>>26406743
>Gondola is popular now
I'm pretty sure nobody actually wanted this, really any meme, to be popular with the normies
>>
File: 1448007325583.jpg (23 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448007325583.jpg
23 KB, 800x600
>>26406743
I fucking hate this board
blox
>>
>>26406753
but isn't that a good thing?
the more people see it, the more derivatives of you get like, like how there's so many rare pepes because he went big.
>>
>>26406898
no. it's not about the pepe. it's about the people posting the pepe. when normies take pepe and post him, he's normie pepe. he's not even pepe, he's 'haha toad.' real pepe feels, he rages, he pulls a gun, he does despicable things, he knows true depth and so do the people who see him. that is the difference.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>26406977
go on friend
checked
>>
File: dootdoot.gif (234 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
dootdoot.gif
234 KB, 402x402
>>26406977
its the feel behind the meme that gives it its value
>>
>>26407025
these aren't too bad though
>>
Alright I'm never posting gondola on this board again.
>>
Another good meme ruined by a fuck tard that wants a pat on the head
>>
OP here.
I'm just fucking with you guys.
That image is fake. I just replaced the pic with Gondola.
>>
>>26406977
yeah you can fuck right back off to facebook too.

frogposting was malignant cancer for this board and the ONLY posters who look upon it fondly are from the reddit-cancer era of 4chan, 2012-present.
>>
>>26407048
meme is irrelevant tfwno">>26407048
bae"
>>
Hahaha

Shit is pepe tier now
>>
>>26407184
oh but i have been here much longer than that and pepe displaced a lot of really shitty meme. he definitely dethroned doge.
>>
>>26407239
doge was never even an r9k thing.

You can pin when posters got here by the eras they reminisce because it'll be the shit that was popular during their honeymoon phase of browsing. Like 2011 newfags wish r9k went back to posting about feels. 2012fags think greentexts still use outmoded terminology like "ALPHAS/BETAS", "CHAD THUNDERCOCK". 2013-present fags still think "RARE PEPEs", "TENDIES", "NORMIES", "GBP" are what this board should be about.

>>>/f/acebook
>>
>>26407346
No. Doge was not my honeymoon phase. My honeymoon phase was around the time of tom green live. I will post this because it has been a while since I have reminisced

https://youtu.be/cmUO_F30Uso

You seem to have something to prove, young man. I think it's a dumb thing and you're going about it in a dumb way. I'm not going to stick around to read your answer because I have a feeling it will follow the trend.
>>
gondola is beyond normalfag's limited minds
>>
what the fuck does this even mean?

hate normies
>>
>>26407346
w-what about 2015 fags?
>>
>>26409160
They showed up during what is unquestionably 4chan's worst year since 2008 and is almost definitely underage.
>>
Why do normies do this? Why do they pretend like they don't go out every weekend? Why do they pretend to be a socially awkward failure? Why do they pretend like they have no friends?

Like what does it fucking acomplish? Is it really THAT funny that there are people out there who are so pathetic that they don't have or do these things so they pretend like they are for a quick laugh? WHY?
>>
>>26409032
this is the origin for the pic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzfhKYl2RnE
>>
>>26407434
Newfaggin was never more amusing
Thanks m8
>>
>>26409032
>tfw there are pepes about sex

why do I have to live in this world
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.