[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1454134475614.jpg (26 KB, 538x454) Image search: [Google]
1454134475614.jpg
26 KB, 538x454
>tfw your balls are sweaty
>tfw you bring your finger down to the area where your scrotum touches your thigh
>tfw you bring your finger up to your nose and sniff it

I fucking love the smell.
>>
>>26406631
I thought I was the only one bless you op
>>
>>26406631
It's fucking disgusting but i keep doing it
>>
Sometimes I get these blemish things on my inner thigh. Whenever I pop them, a lot of pus and blood comes out, and they usually come back.

I really, really like popping them.
>>
>tfw when haven't jacked off in a few days
>jack off
>balls are even jigglier than they were before

how
>>
>>26406701
I also like stretching my scrotum and touching my asshole with it.

I can't be the only one who does it.
>>
That's not obscure, we all feel that anon.
I purposely use no deodorant and don't wash my gooch just so I can enjoy the constant wafting ballsmell in my nostrils. I jerk off to my pits and imagine it's a girl's BO.
>>
>>26406631
>tfw my palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
>tfw vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
>tfw I'm nervous, but on the surface look calm and ready to drop bombs, but I keep on forgettin'
>tfw what I wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
>tfw I open my mouth, but the words won't come out
>tfw I'm chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
>tfw the clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!
>>
my roommate digs in his ears and then smells his fingers. its fucking gross and he just does it in front of me like he thinks he's being clever pretending to rub the bottom of his nose.
>>
>>26406723
Thought I was the only one, thanks for making me feel like less of a autist
>>
File: 1442195103357.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1442195103357.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>26406724
>I jerk off to my pits and imagine it's a girl's BO
>>
>tfw financially supporting my parents
>>
>>26406779
I jerk off to my cockbutter smell too, it soaks into my chair.

It's not that weird, it's only smellz.
>>
File: IMG_1358.jpg (52 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1358.jpg
52 KB, 441x411
its not just touching, but creating friction between your fingers with the flap of your scrotum. then oncce you get that sweat between your fingers, you rub your thumb and finger together as if you were snapping and the smell kinda turns into an eraser shaving, but with the preserved smell. i fucking live for this
>>
>tfw years of social isolation stopped you from developing a real identity and personality so you copy traits from your favorite fictional characters and as a result can never get to close to anyone and show them what books and shows you're into because they would connect the dots and realize that you're a fucking fraud
>>
>>26406723
>tfw you stretch your scrote over your asshole before you fart and it ripples
>>
>>26407415
I'm not alone, feels good man
>>
File: image.jpg (651 KB, 1000x1057) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
651 KB, 1000x1057
>>26407469
>that merciless feel
>>
I'll post it in this thread too.

>be 23 yo virgin
>tfw libido has noticeably started diminishing
>my years on youthful lust and vitality have been laid to rest
>tfw I'll never get this back, I missed out on one of the most important experiences of being human
>>
>leave your fingers in your foreskin for a few minutes and then smell
Bliss
>>
I smell my boogers.
>>
>>26409310
I lost mine at age 24. Now 26 and have had sex at least 200 times (had two gfs, lived with both of them).

It's never too late to find your sickly mixed-race petite unstable robot partner. They do exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 213x236
>Always cracking jokes around friends and coworkers
>Functionally a normalfag
>Try to go a day without joking around once out of curiosity
>Realize I have no personality aside from my humor

Truly a grim feel
>>
>>26409601
I appreciate the sentiment my robot friend, but I still can't help but lament the fact that I will never be able to experience sex in the throws of that kind of primal, adolescent lust. I feel like I'll barely be able to manage having sex once a day. Hell I can barely fap more than a couple of times a week now whereas up until recently I would bust five a day. Congratulations on making it out.
>>
File: 1452365684342.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1452365684342.gif
993 KB, 924x507
>every day I look at Steam profiles to see when people registered
>reminisce about how good my life was during that time(if it was over 2.8 yrs ago)
>feel very sad when I see somebody that registered after August 2013

It is an autistic kind of feel...life of a neet loser that should have been so much more.
>>
>>26406631
I always called this sour dough bread. It has a real tangy sniff to it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.