[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid Questions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ayoholup.png (290 KB, 420x241) Image search: [Google]
ayoholup.png
290 KB, 420x241
Ask fellow robots anything.

Is faucet water safe to drink?
>>
>>26405433
Depends on where you live. In most of the US it is safe, aside from that area that got fucked over by the coal mine, or if you live in an old house with lead pipes. A filter like a Brita filter can usually get rid of any harmful impurities though, if you're super paranoid.
>>
>>26405509
Thanks. I live in a dorm on campus. All the shops are closed and I want some water.
>>
>SQT
This isnt /g/ faggot
Also,do you like trains?
>>
>>26405604
Yeah dude, go right ahead. Even bathroom sinks are safe to drink from in a pinch, though you wouldn't think it.
>>
>>26405659
Used to when I was kid. I was so obsessed with them it's not even funny. I watched a bunch of old movies and documentaries with trains in them. My favorite track from Mario Kart 64 was the fucking Train Level.

Why is it that autistic people like train as a kid?
>>
Why aren't you a neonazi?
>>
unless you're in Flint or some other third world shithole, it's fine. sometimes filtered water tastes better, but only if the filters are changed frequently enough (and they usually aren't, which makes the water taste worse than regular tap water)
>>
>>26405755
I am mix bread. I like the Nazis though.
>>
>>26405803
*breed :^)
>>
No don't drink faucet water. You will be drinking fluoride and if unlucky get a braineating amoeba
>>
I used to drink out of the hose when I was a kid and I turned out fine
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.