[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl who had sex with 5 other men in the past?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13
File: brunnete-tease-blowjob.gif (409 KB, 350x225) Image search: [Google]
brunnete-tease-blowjob.gif
409 KB, 350x225
Would you date a girl who had sex with 5 other men in the past?
6? 7? 8?
How would you deal with thinking about the previous cocks she'd sucked?
>>
>>26405014
>Would you date a girl who had sex with 5 other men in the past?
no
>>
File: 45326456.jpg (41 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
45326456.jpg
41 KB, 480x353
>>26405014

Why would i date a used up cum sock? Makes no sense.

Would any sane respecting man do such a thing?
>>
>>26405014
>implying I can choose at this point
>>
>>26405014
Girl that is currently on my mind has probably had sex with 30+ men.
Yet, I can't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>26405037
>>26405050
Glad to see some reasonable men on here.
>>26405055
Better to be alone m8.
>>
>>26405014
My ex slept with 14 other dudes (she was 6 years older than me though).
I didn't care because she was hot and the sex was good. I'm also an adult who doesn't let the number of people someone has slept with affect their own enjoyment of pussy.
>>
>>26405050
>Would any sane respecting man do such a thing?
Your pride and ego is your biggest enemy
>>
>>26405118
>I'm also an adult who doesn't let the number of people someone has slept with affect their own enjoyment of pussy.

It doesn't bother you at all that you probably could not fill her like any of those men in the past had? That you were kissing the same lips that had pleasured many cocks?
>>
>>26405118
You don't care because you're a desperate degenerate dipshit who couldn't get nothing else but a used up urinal.
>>
>>26405164
Nope, sorry. Again, I'm not a virgin who has delusions that the only women worth their time are virgins.
>>
>>26405143
>Your pride and ego is your biggest enemy
I have no enemies.
>>
File: 1444343253460.jpg (47 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1444343253460.jpg
47 KB, 700x700
>>26405230
>implying I'm a virgin
>implying I think any women are worth my time
It's funny the baseless assumptions normies make about you if you insult them and their cocksleeves.
>>
>>26405014
I feel like in the modern day, you should always just expect it's at least 20. I used to care, and if I love her I will care, but what can you do.
>>
>>26405226
If you say so. My current girlfriend is at 3 including me.

>>26405261
Good point, so what are the body counts of the girls you slept with?
>>
>>26405014
>How would you deal with thinking about the previous cocks she'd sucked?

By being sexually aroused by the thought of it.
>>
File: 1446449439717.jpg (10 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
1446449439717.jpg
10 KB, 222x227
>>26405285
1, it was enough for me to realize sex isn't worth it.

Being around women is dreadful.

Funny how you base my worth off of my partner count but not the people you date. Why is that?
>>
>>26405266
This pretty much.
I have an ideal of a virgin gf, but I know this is probably never going to happen. If I really like the girl, I can look past her previous partners, although I'd prefer not hearing about details.
>>
>>26405014
Just think of how hygienic they are and you'll be all right with knowing they brush their teeth, wash vagoo, etc.
>>
>>26405312
Sorry, I was asking how many men the woman you slept with had banged. It wasn't that clear.

Being around women is pretty fun. Maybe you just haven't found the right ones yet.
>>
>>26405312
by assuming you're a virgin, he's assuming the BEST of you, because he's assuming you're not a hypocrite. you brought it up.
>>
>>26405378
She had been with 6 other men in the past.
I was conditioned to say it was fine that women slept around by society, but when I entered into the relationship I found it gave me a lot of trouble emotionally. Things didn't feel special, they felt mechanical.

Anyone I reached out to shamed me for being so misogynistic as to question a woman taking 6 dicks by the time she is 18.

Maybe that's true, but in all my life I've never met a woman I truly enjoyed being around.
>>
5 is my limit, any more than that and they're just complete whores
>>
>>26405445
So after you date 5 women are you planning on just stopping? Or are you just a hypocrite/retard
>>
>>26405445
Realistically speaking, could you really handle kissing a woman who had sucked five cocks with those very same lips?
>>
>>26405425
Maybe, it was just that girl then, anon. My ex and I had some seriously great sex that felt really special. It never mattered to me because she made it me feel like the only man in the world. Sex is different for everyone though and maybe we were just really compatible/a special case.

What kind of women do you usually meet/talk to?
>>
File: 033 - bcjnktp.png (134 KB, 490x640) Image search: [Google]
033 - bcjnktp.png
134 KB, 490x640
Normie reporting in. I'm honestly sick of virgins. I'm like the fucking virgin whisperer. I've kissed 12 girls in my day and 8 of them were virgins. My first kiss was at 19, in college. There's no way 70% of women are virgins so idk what it is about me that attracts them.

Virgins suck because they're shy, unwilling to fuck, aren't comfortable with their sexuality, and generally boring. It's like as soon as you kiss them they lose their personality and just focus on not fucking up because they're so nervous, and I'm just sitting here with blue balls, bored out of my mind, kissing a girl unwilling to touch my bone scepter. FUCK VIRGINS
>>
>>26405479
has she brushed her teeth since then? did any of those dudes have herpes? no? who gives a fuck
>>
>>26405520
What game is this from?
>>
>>26405494
Honestly sex and romance do not feel right to me at all family, it didn't before my relationship but I never realized it what with my lack of experience. That's a long story though.

I usually meet and talk to all the normal kinds of women you'd see on a college campus. All different kinds, people majoring in the same thing as me, it doesn't matter. I could never find a girl I genuinely enjoyed being around. They all come off as shallow and self absorbed to me, and not very self aware.
>>
I've slept with six women. Am I used up?
>>
>>26405525
Fair enough, if that's how you feel I won't be able to change your mind.
>>
>>26405575
http://imgur.com/a/jatbZ
>>
>>26405164

Are you really such a virgin that you think women trade up dick sizes, but somehow you also think the current BF has a smaller dick than all the previous partners? This is like the hilarious nonsense you come with about sex with you're talking to your friends when you're 6, except we're all meant to be adults here.

She's kissing lips that have been covered in pussy juice, she's hungrily sucking a cock that has been in multiple mouths, cunts, and assholes. Normal people don't care, obviously, but what a shock that people who clearly haven't developed properly place all this value on experiences they've never actually indulged in.
>>
>>26405601
sounds like you'd better be some kinda gay then.
>>
>>26405616
Yes, now kills yourself normie.
>>
>>26405014
Honestly I dunno. If it was like 2 casual lays and 3 long term relationships...I'd be a little off put. It kind of depends on this girl, how much is she worth to me? My straight answer would be no, but the world isn't always black and white like that.
>>
>>26405688
>Are you really such a virgin that you think women trade up dick sizes
I never said that, good try though
>experiences they've never actually indulged in.
heh
>>26405702
I'm not gay m8.
>>
Being with a woman who fucked other dudes too has it's benefits actually. It is more likely that the sex is good. Most virgins don't know, but for virgin girls, first time sex is fucking dreadful. It's not like in the animes where she instantly cums after 5 seconds of pain. With virgins it's pretty shit for the first couple of months, and after that it's still basicly mediocre. You can say stuff like you are kissing lips that has sucked other cocks, but if you aren't doing something completely wrong, those same lips suck your cock too. Just don't go in expecting that you will be the one to change her and that she will be with you forever and after, but in my opinion that applies to every relationship really.
>>
>>26405601
romance is gay
this coming from a guy that enjoys passionated stoned sex like nothing else
>>
File: 1356084432746.jpg (114 KB, 660x475) Image search: [Google]
1356084432746.jpg
114 KB, 660x475
One for every year and a half over 18. If she is 24, then 4 other partners is as high as I will go.
>>
>>26405014

Probably consider all the girls who've sucked my cock. Not like they were degraded. We all had a good time, m8
>>
>Betas
>Being picky
>Why can't i get a gf

You are a bunch of faggots baka desu
>>
>>26405014
This worrying about how many other men a woman's been with before you shit is fucking weird. I'm bi and I don't think about other men's dicks as often as some of y'all seem to.
>>
>>26405739

That EXACTLY what you implied though. Only an inexperienced virgin would come up with that sort of story and then try to pretend he didn't when they get called out on what they've said.

You very clearly have not experienced anything sexual.
>>
>>26405809
>>26405801
>>26405790
/r9k/ really has changed. Even just a month or two ago you could make this thread and the overwhelming majority would be slutshaming these whores. Now the minority actually has a problem with it.

Odd
>>
>>26405828
>That EXACTLY what you implied though
Please point out where.
>You very clearly have not experienced anything sexual.
Kek. False assumption once again.
>>
>>26405851

Right here where you state that somehow the men prior to you satisfied her by filling her up (which implies each had to be larger than the last) .

>>26405164
>It doesn't bother you at all that you probably could not fill her like any of those men in the past had?

It isn't a false assumption - you're just a butthurt child who can't cope with being caught in a web of his own stupidity.
>>
>>26405834
It's 2016, we've come to the conclusion that we'll have to compromise if we don't end up alone.
>>
>>26405014
>Would you date a girl who had sex...

No. Disgusting. I would feel disgusted even kossing her mouth, knowing there was cum around her lips.

Also, more sexual partners, more unstable relationships w/opposite sex. I don't want a fucking piece of shit like the yolo generation girls. I guess I will die alone, and a virgin, whatever.
>>
>>26405834
Most of the real robots left this shithole months ago
>>
File: 1450675042887.jpg (17 KB, 216x209) Image search: [Google]
1450675042887.jpg
17 KB, 216x209
>>26405909
That doesn't imply each had to be larger than the last at all. It implies some her bigger than him, which statistically one or two would be.
>It isn't a false assumption
kek
>you're just a butthurt child who can't cope with being caught in a web of his own stupidity
You're the one who's butthurt, I'm literally giggling. You are wrong, you can say I'm a virgin all you want but it doesn't change reality
>>
>>26405927
>I would feel disgusted even kossing her mouth, knowing there was cum around her lips.
why would she keep cum om her lips for that long though?
>>
>>26405834
Maybe they all killed themselves or just got tired of this eternal whining, and eventually some new group of eternal whiners will move in and claim this whinespace for their own. maybe feminists, maybe stormfront. exciting days ahead
>>
>>26405967
cum is like permanent sharpie ink
>>
>>26405948
>months

wew newfag
>>
I honestly feel like I see at least 3 or more threads like this one a week on r9k. You guys really like roflstomping women don't you?
>>
>>26405967
Dried cum, the dead sperm being there, i don't know. I think it's something psychological in me. I can't even touch my pet 30 minutes after shitting even though i wash my hands like 20 times because of the germs.

I mean, i can't kiss a mouth that has touched a penis...

This sums it up >>26406013
>>
>>26406021
It's a commonly held robot feeling. There used to be at least one of these threads at all times.
>>
>>26406040
I feel like that was like 12 guys having constant circular conversations with the same 11 other guys. doesn't take much for that feeling of "community" to break down
>>

Yeah.

By taking comfort in the fact that she knows what she's doing.
>>
>>26406085
I know there was one guy, I can't remember his name, but he would make the thread every day. Eventually he got doxxed and he left. It was Brad or something like that.
>>
It's not the fact that she's sucked a buncha dicks for me. It's more that she's probably a giant normie who is a social butterfly that she would ever be in the situation to just have so many partners. I wouldn't really get a long with a normal person.

Also if they were outside of relationships, disregard all that and no thanks.
>>
>>26405834
>Even just a month or two ago you could make this thread and the overwhelming majority would be slutshaming these whores.

That's because the misogyny threads aren't as funny as they used to be. Now they're kinda boring.
>>
>>26406122
I think that's a result though, of so many virulent misogynists leaving.

I have been a regular of this board for so long, but I'll admit even in the last month I've been maining other boards. I know people meme and have said it for years, but it's become indisputable- /r9k/ has gone to shit. I would call it dead even. There was a strong board culture here, but it's gone now.
>>
>>26406145
When did you think the board died? Was the pepe outbreak the main reason?
>>
>>26405750
this guy is right.

listen to him.
>>
In all honesty,( and this is just my honest opinion from what I have seen of women nowadays) I would have trouble tolerating even one sexual partner. Just the thought of the person that is supposedly MY SOULMATE whoring around and being persuaded into getting fucked at a party just would cause me to go crazy over time. I only want a girl who is smart enough and aware enough to see where they were in their surroundings and know that they would have to explain their actions to their future soulmate.

I feel like that's how other robots feel too. Amirite?
>>
>>26406175
No, I think PooPoo PeePee was the dying act of this board's culture. Everyone enjoyed trying to reclaim pepe from normies for a while, but it didn't do much. Ever since then, robots have slowly dwindled away, out to other places, other boards, or just to solitude. There have been a few good pieces of original content since then, the one guy with the anime loli cat he drew that his parents found, the Rosey Mommy guy back in December, but after that, nothing. I've come to check in every day, I put my hand on the board's neck and there's no pulse. The culture is dead, and I don't say that lightly whatsoever. You'll see a feels general once a week, the board used to be dominated by feels threads of different varieties, greentext stories of awkward moments in school, or getting bullied by normies, of normies messing with them even later in life, autistic OC, but it's all come to a halt. Maybe every two weeks an original thought will pass through, otherwise, it's just dead. It's sad.
>>
For most of you virgins, a girl who isn't a virgin might actually be a good thing. Virgins are very awkward their first time. It helps if she knows what shes doing.

Also theres no blood. And she wont be in pain.
>>
>>26406341
The problem is, most girls who aren't virgins find guys who are virgins disgusting.
>>
File: 1450843667304.png (2 MB, 3272x2424) Image search: [Google]
1450843667304.png
2 MB, 3272x2424
>>26406243
This is probably the most accurate autopsy of /r9k/ I've seen.
RIP
>>
File: sadbrett_kun.png (165 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
sadbrett_kun.png
165 KB, 1000x1000
>>26406243
Well, yeah... they tried to bring their meme back and it didn't worked out.

It's sad, you know.... this is just like today's life. It's shit. I wander to another boards, but it's not the same.
>>
>>26405014

People have sex-- get over it.

If you pass up a woman because she's had sex with 5 men in the past (not even a large number-- certainly not a large enough number to worry about... not even close)... I don't even know what to say to you aide from "grow up".

but hey, if you pass up good women simply because they've had sex before you met them it's your linage that will suffer. If you want your offspring to survive down the line you should be looking at more important traits than "doesn't have a sex drive" which BTW, is a bad thing.
>>
>>26406411
>good woman
>premarital sex

Niggah
>>
>>26405164
I took my last girlfriends virginity and I am never going to date a virgin again. They are emotionally retarded and shit in bed. Im not saying date turbo sluts but seriously they should have been in a relationship before
>>
>>26406375
This is false.

Being a virgin isn't disgusting. Acting socially awkward, nervous, or mean is disgusting to women.
>>
>>26406411
>People have sex, get over it.

Progressive/10 xD
Upboatd xDDD
>>
>>26406459
Well, they do.
>>
>>26405014
remember, everyone and society says you are the weird one for not having alot of sex
>>
>>26405014
>6? 7? 8?
Yes. Because I don't give a fuck.

By not thinking about it like some autistic faggot whose whole mind revolves around other dude's dicks?

>inb4 that michochimerism bullshit
Read the study, they explicitly tested for fetal DNA. And they chose males because finding female DNA in a female body proves kinda difficult.
>>
>>26406455
Fucking bullshit
I'm normie as fuck at work. The girls would flirt with me as well, even though I was kind of shy. Once it got around I was a virgin, pretty much all of them cut contact.
>>
>>26406640
You're not weird for not having a lot of sex, you're weird for dismissing others that have had it with five partners in their past and being unable to stop thinking about their fucking dicks. Five. You realize that's not a big number, right?
>>
>>26406455
>Being a virgin isn't disgusting

women specifically state that inexperience in sex is disgusting

nice try though
>>
>>26405014
no, i wouldnt date a gril that wasnt a virgin
im not joking
>>
>>26406704
>women specifically state that inexperience in sex is disgusting
[citation needed]

Give me proof that every woman ever thinks virgins/inexperienced people are disgusting,

Not him btw.
>>
>>26406732
just ask any woman online, because the ones in real life would never answer honestly.

Aside from those who have a fetish for popping cherries, good luck finding a woman who would put up with an adult virgin guy.
>>
>>26406765
Can't really verify that. See the Virgin threads on /soc for example. More than enough women there who aren't cherrie poppers and still don't mind virgin guys. And that's /soc/ we're talking about.

And I can tell you from personal experience, no one cares for a guy's virginity (at least as long as you're younger than 30. And even then it's not some kind of insta-dealbreaker).

Source: The women I've talked to on the matter - and the two of them I slept with.
>>
>>26406809
But the rest of the world isn't as degenerate as /soc/

That's a board where woman have over 100 partners before 20. Might as well be as niche as cherry hunters.
>>
>>26406878
/soc/ aside, I still have yet to meet a woman who honestly thinks it's disgusting. Then again, I'm a eurofag, so my mileage may vary.
>>
>>26405014
I'd fuck her but I certainly wouldn't date her.
>>
File: 1439197556072.gif (924 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1439197556072.gif
924 KB, 294x233
>>26405014

Depends. Is she my slave?
>>
>>26406411
>good woman
>whore
>>
>>26405226
this
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
backpage bender
>>
>>26405050
"Used up cum sock" you are a fucking legend mate!!! I wish I could buy you a beer!! Shot brother!! Thanks for the LULZ!!
>>
>>26405014
yes because i was the first guy in the 8 guy pileup after me
>>
>>26405014
Yes, I don't really care about purity. If a girl is experienced at sex, that's even better for me.
>>
File: 1412425832023.jpg (208 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
1412425832023.jpg
208 KB, 1280x719
>>26407924
Source?

original bloxxxx
>>
>>26405164
>It doesn't bother you at all that you probably could not fill her like any of those men in the past had?
Dicklet detected, if you had a reasonably sized dick you wouldn't be worrying about something like this because you'd know for a fact that you COULD fill her up like they did, or even better
>>
File: 1449492400400.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1449492400400.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>26405014
I don't feel as if I'm in a position to be that picky.

Unless she's an apparent whore or we don't mesh well, it's something I could work around as long as I don't think about it.

Considering the last girls I had a thing for was half retarded and the other liked guro, I guess you could say I'm desperate?
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.