[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US soldiers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: fat-soldier-3.jpg (108 KB, 515x477) Image search: [Google]
fat-soldier-3.jpg
108 KB, 515x477
Are US troops the biggest pussycats in the world?

https://youtu.be/PndNRMUmuBE?t=35s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7T84ax2bLE
>>
File: 1428550189912.png (404 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1428550189912.png
404 KB, 853x480
>>26404758
>Americrybabies
>>
>>26404758
When chads have something to live for they don't want to lose it. Not everyone is as accepting and desiring of death as your average robot is.
>>
>>26404758
I don't get it. Don't you join the army because you enjoy killing? It doesn't seem rational to kill other people without being willing to die yourself in the process.

Crying about it is silly.
>>
>>26405545
>because you enjoy killing
No, they give you a psychological exam and if you're an unstable individual they won't let you in. Also, you can't tell how you're going to react to something until you're actually doing it, so they could've thought they were mentally prepared when they weren't. Further, the U.S. Army is 90% undeployed, meaning you're either stationed at some random base around the world (not middle east) or you're behind a desk. Some people join for the job experience you get (you can learn many trades in the army including but not limited to plumbing, electrician, mechanic etc.) or for the sweet G.I. dosh.
>>
>>26404758
sure is quite a lot of graves filled with people whom thought so
>>
>>26404758
>Makes fun of US troops
>Never served a day in his life
>>
>>26405756
If you are too stupid to pass a government psych exam or too stupid to realize that joining the military means you might be employed you deserve to be shot and killed by the enemy.

The military exists to threaten to kill humans and then to kill them.
>>
>>26404758
>implying ther arent people like that in all militarys

i don't blame them i hate my life as much as the next robot but my brain allways forces me to cower and be weak because fuck free will
>>
>>26406102
lol i bet you're the kind of american fat fuck who feels obligated to say "thank you for your service" to every chad who was dumb enough to enlist.
>>
I don't think they cry cause they fear death. I think they do get excitement from being so close death and killing the enemy. I think they begin breakdown afterwards because they begin to realize that the men around them who they consider family could of have died just as easily.
>>
>>26406351
lol I bet you're the kind of american fat fuck who feels obligated to mock respect and honor and thank people that would defend our countries.

dont bother replying I dont listen to unamerican traitors who talk shit where they live.

plenty of countries will take you in if you hate it so much here cuckanon.

kill yourself and make this country 1 person better

later autist
>>
File: 911.png (213 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
911.png
213 KB, 442x341
AF PoG here. Some AFSCs are the oorah military types, but most are 7-5'ers that clock in and clock out.

AF is just like a big company anyway, but with some extra bullshit thrown in. I want to be a GS employee when I get out in two years because I'm working on my masters and my career field is pretty booming right now.
>>
that first vid is from Restrepo. cant blame the ones that cried for crying.
>>
>>26404758

First video is from Restrepo, one of his best friends is laying dead on the ground like 10 feet from him, most people don't take shit like that very well.

2nd video they are taking indirect mortar fire, you would probably be pissing your pants too.
>>
>>26407659
I've got bad news for you, patriotic friendo. There's little honor in being paid to invade third world countries and generating shitloads of debt. You seem a bit mad, maybe you should masturbate while watching Black Hawk Down, that would calm you a bit.
>>
>>26407908
Not him but I guarantee you both die today his life will be seen as honorable and be celebrated yours will be unseen and go unnoticed js famalam
>>
I was a Marine. A large majority of them are just normal shitheads like the rest of us here. I thought I was going to die once (during training, not combat) and was scared shitless, didn't cry though.
>>
>chinese don't cry
>russians laugh during war
>terrorists look forward to dying for allah

'merica is going to lose the next major war
>>
>>26405545
Some guys join for the benefits.
>>
>>26404758
I bet this guy benches like 500 pounds because with his fat fucking chest and stubby little arms he only has to move the bar a few inches,
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.