[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would miss you if you killed yourself? >tfw my life is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: HELIUM.jpg (94 KB, 1274x1001) Image search: [Google]
HELIUM.jpg
94 KB, 1274x1001
Who would miss you if you killed yourself?
>tfw my life is worth less than nothing
>>
Don't do it op. I'll miss you
>>
>>26404253
No you won't, you don't even know him
>>
>>26404253
why are you lying, guy
>>
Who cares, I'd be dead.
>>
i think my cousin. she out of nowhere, after months of not talking, texted me 'i miss you'. i think that's the nicest thing someone that aren't my parents have done for me. i mean she thought of me and thought that i was nice enough that she decided to text me she missed me
>>
>>26404292
>>26404276
So just because I don't know him dosent mean is shouldn't value him. I will miss him. I don't like it when people kill themselves. They think that no one loves them but someone does and that someone will miss them

Just because you are incapable of showing emotion dosent mean everyone else is.
>>26404293
Don't kill yourself pls
>>
My biggest regret is not killing myself while i still had people to give a fuck about me

now i'm totally alone
>>
My parents. Maybe my sister.

And then of course there would be all the people who treated me like shit who would suddenly be my best friends and miss me terribly upon hearing the news
>>
>>26404149
if you are considering suicide, that means you have something inside you that can be killed
i am dead inside, and you cant kill whats already dead
i have gone far beyond suicide
>>
>>26404327
I wont, as tempting as it sounds. I'm not crazy enough yet.
>>
Likely my immediate family

Everyone else would likely be angry or shocked
>>
>>26404350
Good. You should go to a therapist or a doctor. A church group is good to go to if your religious. Try to socialize it will save you
>>
>>26404149
My mother would truly miss me

But after that no one else will
>>
>>26404149
Waiting for my parents to pass away first. They don't deserve to see their child die before them.

So after that, I guess nobody.
>>
>>26404538
But what if you die tomorrow from a heart attack or something
>>
>>26404525
>>26404538
Guys. Please stop. Look at yourself. People WILL miss you. I guarantee
>>
>>26404149
Is that Marco Rubio?
>>
>>26404562
Nah, nobody will, I haven't impacted anyone's life for them to miss me or truly care about my death

Sure, my high school buddies will probably go ''holy shit'' but just them, the rest probably will not know who I was
I mean I feel like most people dislike me, when they look at me they don't do it in a friendly way by that I mean they look like they are thinking ''This fucking faggot''
>>
>>26404327
>they think that no one loves them but someone does and that someone will miss them
ok then, tell me who loves me, guy. tell me who loves op, if youre so sure theres at least 1 (ONE) person that loves us

the world is not a fairy tale in which everybody is loved. theres no poetic justice at the end of the story, and if there is, itll be by sheer coincidence in this chaotic universe.
>>
>>26404149
Do it, no one will miss you Faggot. Can you even get women? its not that hard beo
>>
My 11 year old brother. If I went and an heroed, I'd never see him grow up into something better than his wagecuck older brother. This thought stopped me from doing it Feb 2nd
>>
I don't know. I know people worry about it, but all that tells me is that they've sat back and accepted my life as it is and don't even expect me to deal with it. You know its bad when people are worried that you'll kill yourself and you haven't been particularly suicidal in months.

I'll be missed, but more the idea of me and what people expected of me. It's simply not going to be what they'll get.
>>
>>26404782
Someone dose love you. A parent a childhood friend or a crush who couldn't confess to you. And someone will love you in the future
>>
>>26404644
Try to sozialize more. I think people look at you like that because they don't know you that well. Find people with common intrests and join them
>>
>>26404932
youre living in a world of lies, dipshit
i know you mean good, but these stupid comments just make me want to insult you
you dont know shit. people love YOU. doesnt mean everybodys loved
go suck a dick
>>
File: 1426992468517.gif (911 KB, 422x585) Image search: [Google]
1426992468517.gif
911 KB, 422x585
>>26404562

People think they will miss me, but the truth is that they will miss the IDEA of me. The person they think I am is just a mask. The person behind it has been gone for so long, I can't remember what it was. All that remains is a withered husk.
>>
File: 1452225223604.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1452225223604.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>26404253
You are so selfish its no longer a character trait in you, its an instinct. You just told a complete stranger that you'll miss him. What the fuck is wrong with you?. You don't know him, his death will in no way affect you. Are you really this far gone that you can't see this?

You are what's wrong with humanity. At least one of the many things. Probably one of the most annoying ones, because it gets in the way of changing all the others.

If people were free from selfishness then others would be free to let go when they feel they have to, instead being trapped and having to keep going, only because they used to.
>>
>>26404979
You're incredibly retarded and stupid if you think no one loves you. There are 7 billion people on this earth. One of them has to.
>>
>>26405065
Sucide won't him untapped faggot.Suicide is the most selfish thing. It's the easy way out and the people you leave behind have to suffer the consequences. You think you have it bad. It's certain thay somewhere in this world people have it worse and yet there licing.
>>
>>26405071
hers my rspons to let u know what u said is retartad
>>
Honestly I'm currently on the brink of killing myself and the only thing keeping me from doing it is my mum. I love her and I can't imagine the pain she would go through.
>>
File: 1451641766839.gif (2 MB, 216x150) Image search: [Google]
1451641766839.gif
2 MB, 216x150
>>26405109
>Suicide is the most selfish thing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26405109
Isn't it selfish of the people to try and keep you here despite you wanting more than anything to leave?
>also implying anyone would miss me
>>
>>26404149
God would. The devil wants you to think like that
>>
>>26405071
>One of them has to
wishful thinking anon
in a perfect world
>>
>>26405177
>>26405156
>>26405124
Honestly I'm trying to help you guys from making a terrible mistake. Yeah it might be selfish of me who cares.

I'm gonna leave now. But call someone. I guarantee that someone dies care. Even if your autistic minds can't comprehend that
>>
>>26405243
See you later normalfag.
>>
>>26405243
>im helping them by insulting them! its not enough that theyre mocked in real life! they also have to be mocked here too!
it doesnt bother me to be insulted on this imageboard, but its the thought that counts.
>>
>>26405243
Please just leave, we don't need your misguided altruism, go hug some trees or marry a goat whatever gets you off the most. Get fucked normie.
>>
My parents and sister mostly. 2 or 3 people I sometimes talk to in class woiuld probably be a little upset but it wouldn't affect them all that much and they'd forget me in a week or 2

I wish my family hated me so I could just kill myself. they're all that's stopping me
>>
>>26404330
>And then of course there would be all the people who treated me like shit who would suddenly be my best friends and miss me terribly upon hearing the news
ah, I see you've had someone die at your highschool as well
>>
>>26404538
this
my mom's already dead, but I can't hurt my old man by destroying his only wish of seeing his son able to take care of himself
once he's gone, I'll have no obligations to stop me
>>
>>26404149

People will be shocked but they won't 'care'. I remember hearing how if you yourself do not care for others, you cannot expect others to care about you... which is pretty true. Relationships are give and take and we're all selfish on here so no one will care if we kill ourselves.
>>
I can no longer tell the difference between being alive and being dead, or what difference it makes either way.
>>
>>26405925

You're not dead
>>
>>26404149
Who is the cutie in this pic?
>>
>>26405925
You're dead.
>>
>>26404149
my family and my one friend, i don't really give a fuck though because i'm not living my life for other people otherwise i'd have finished highschool and become a wagecuck by now.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.