[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going on a 2 month tolerance break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: tfw7.jpg (89 KB, 526x588) Image search: [Google]
tfw7.jpg
89 KB, 526x588
>tfw going on a 2 month tolerance break
>>
>>26403850
what from/what do you mean?
>>
When it's over try and smoke only like 2-3 times per month, that way you don't need to break again
>>
>>26403954

It's something heavy marijuana users do, take 30-60 days off to reduce tolerance so that you can get super high again
>>
>>26404014
or alcohol users or any other substance users. Just find something to concentrate on and focus your time energy and focus on. Like the gym or music or something. Whats your plan robot?
>>
I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more weed for a while and while I've managed that, I've just been scraping resin and smoking some trim I have left. I'm finally pretty much out of anything that will get me high, so I guess the break begins now.
>>
>tfw consciously decided to start smoking cigarettes
>>
>>26404037

It's probably not safe for alcoholics to do this, they need to ween off in a controlled way or risk seizures
>>
>>26404056
only in EXTREME circumstance I was nearly dead off it once and I had about 3 cans when I went cold turkey and I was fine. Known a few people to say the same.
>>
>>26403968
>>26404014
>>26404037
>>26404043
Wrong. This is a new thing on the internet. I heard it on the radio.

A tolerance break is when you take an extended break from people of your own background and ethnicity and make pledges to yourself on certain things, like sex and subservience. If you've never fucked a black man, you must have sex with one if they offer (you get the idea). It's basically a pilgrimage to endarkenment.
>>
>>26404113
what?......nlahahaha
>>
>>26404053
vape instead you still get the nicotine without feeling like shit
>>
File: 1453155969346.png (245 KB, 455x512) Image search: [Google]
1453155969346.png
245 KB, 455x512
>tfw weed thread got deleted for no reason
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1000x1000
>>26403850
>tfw just did heroin for the first time tonight
>>
>>26404259
anon how was it?
Was it bretty gud :DDDD
>>
why 2 months? Wouldn't a week or so be enough to get your tolerance down?
>>
File: 1454897395992.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454897395992.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>26403850
It's all over, man.

Can you hear me major Tom?
Can you hear me major tom?
Can you hear me major tom?
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 781x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 781x1000
>>26404317
yeah it was great
my friend at work bought 2 points and let me finish off his leftovers, I'm feelin awesome right now
>>
>>26403850
im about to smoke up now to go to sleep. God speed to you. The secret to smoking marijuana is to not smoke to get super high every time. just smoke enough to do ya right for the moment.

never rely on the herb to make your life better. Take these two months to really enjoy something that makes you feel happy. Go for a walk or ride a bicycle. or whatever. I know weed makes things so much better, but it cant make you feel happy.
>>
>>26404376
A week just isn't enough senpai.
>>
>>26404421
It's almost as if, I've spent all these years smoking. And it made me feel fucking great. And everyy day was a good time. I'm afraid that, the good times are all gone. :(
>>
>Tell myself that I'm going on a tolerance break
>Cave IMMEDIATELY, but decide to only get high on the weekends
>I feel like shit on weekdays
>My tolerance is lowering... not as much as I'd like, but it's working
>3-day weekend coming up with President's Day
>Can't decide whether I'm using on Monday or not

Tough decision, bro.
>>
>"Marijuana has no withdrawals," they said
>Vaporize 3-4 times a day for about 10 years
>Have to eventually stop due to life circumstances
>Feel like I'm dying for 3 weeks
>>
File: 1454961534735.jpg (69 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454961534735.jpg
69 KB, 300x300
>>26404113
>Wrong.
>This is a new thing on the internet.
>I heard it on the radio.
>>
> live with other stoner room mate
> tfw my weed addiction is too costly
> steal his weed cause I'm a bad person

I've heard of other people doing this but I do it excessively. For example if he goes to the bathroom I'll rush to jack some like I'm planning a high profile robbery.
>>
File: elwood_picarto.jpg (85 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
elwood_picarto.jpg
85 KB, 800x571
I'm currently on break so I can get a better job, and I'm curious what the best way to store weed is? My friend at work insists he's gotten some of the dankest shit around recently and fuck I want to cop a bit of it to indulge in when I'm finally free to again. But since it'll be two or three weeks before I can smoke again I need to be able to stash it away for later. After doing a little googling the information seems a little contradictory.

>freeze it in an airtight container
>don't freeze it because it'll fuck up the hairs and such
>refrigerate it in an airtight container
>refrigeration will grow mold on your weed and ruin it
>store it in an airtight container in a cool, dry place
>someone says that one of the two former options is better than this
How the fuck am I supposed to know who's right?
>>
>>26405211
Weed keeps pretty well in my experience. An airtight container in a cool dry place is probably sufficient.

Dispensaries don't seem to freeze their weed. Maybe you could research what they do if you really really care.

Stuff that was left in a baggy in my coat pocket for months didn't seem any less potent.
>>
>>26405423
Any suggestions for an airtight container? My Welbutrin comes in a little medicine bottle with some cylinder in it that I think is supposed to keep air out somehow, could I drope the weed in there with the cylinder and throw it in my closet? Or do I need to buy an airtight container at Wal-Mart or something?
>>
>>26405504
Nope.

Check out what the pros do. Dispensaries et al store lots of weed and there should be pics of how they do it. I've seen jars, bags, tubs, etc. Like I said, weed seems to keep pretty well as long as it is stored in a remotely air tight container.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.