[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Undesirable Traits Thread >in college class >talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: icee-icee-31656147-500-375.jpg (166 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
icee-icee-31656147-500-375.jpg
166 KB, 500x375
ITT: Undesirable Traits Thread

>in college class
>talking about body image
>get to talking about males
>professor makes a point that women don't like skinny, gangly men
>avert eyes
>attractive normie in room pipes up
>"Yee-uh, lie-kuh, I would NEVER ee-vun give a guy with (anon)'s body tie-puh a cha- But not YOU in specific (anon)! Haha, I mee-een, you know what I mee-een, righ-t?"
>look at her dead in the eyes
>look at everyone else in room
>everyone realizes the wrong in this, but...
>professor who flirts with her every class (he's like straight outta his Master's, she's like 25, they're right there for each other) tries to justify her so she doesn't sound dumb
>"All feelings aside, this is just a fact of how women do look at men, unfortunate as may be...
>here it fucking comes
>... But all physical traits aside, facially I'm sure we can all agree (anon) is fine and...
>OH BOY
>... Has A GREAT PERSONALITY :)))))"
>immediately laugh it off, wait until we get released from class, and cry in the stall of the closest bathroom

So, /r9k/, what are your "undesirable traits"?
>>
>>26403149
you should had punched the teacher tbqh
he asking for it
>>
>>26403149
>going to a university that hires non-PhDs as professors

Shit anon, what are you doing?
>>
>>26403149
The most undesirable trait is being a pussy like you tbqhmgm (to be quite honest my good man)
>>
Everything I guess, in 26 years I've learned that no matter what I do or how I act (Inb4 beeeeee yourself) nothing about me is desirable to the opposite sex, the best I can hope for is being inoffensive
>>
I impulsively say things without thinking them through and I stutter like a bitch when I try to stop it.
I feel like a beta unconfident bitch but it's just my ADHD and I can't take medication for it because I have hypertension, but smoking weed helps.
>>
I have a lack of energy and care little about pretty much anything. I can't genuinely express emotions and I've been faking it to fit in for years now.
>>
File: 1438855103034.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1438855103034.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>26403149
>college course
>other people know your name

Some inconsistencies here, friend.
>>
>>26403149
lmao, you let yourself get bantered like this? Report her to the dean for making her classroom an unsafe space and inciting harassment against you. EVERY CUNT IN THAT ROOM would have reported you if you blew chestlets/roasties out.
>>
>>26403149
Why didn't you say: Yeah a great personality and a huge dick
>>
>resting dick face
I apparently look mad most of the time. That's pretty much it I guess.

>>26403979
I know probably 50-60% of people in my major by name. I'm sure it's the other way around too.
>>
You're supposed to say SOMETHING you wimp. Sorry, but you have to have some banter skills. Nothing mean, but something maybe something funny and self deprecating, but not super serious.
>>
>>26403149

>Kurdish
>German
>A cop
>Almost a NEET
>>
>>26403979
Have you ever even been to college?

The professor normally makes you do a mandatory spillyourspaghetti-tellusyournameandwhatyoulike activity on Syllabus day.
>>
>>26403149
Honestly anon, who cares what they think? Your professor is a faggot and that girl is a bitch thick and through. Hes also not suppose to put out students like that, and the fact he did was opportune enough for you to interrupt him and tell him to stop while hes ahead, or just report him for being a faggot.
>>
>>26404431
Not everywhere.
In Poland (maybe a little generalization, since I attended only one university) professors don't care. It's your responsibility to find a mate for laboratories and stuff. But it's because the lectures are held for hundreds of students at once maybe? It would be silly to even think about that. Thanks to this, maybe 15-20 people (out of ~150) knew my name at the end of the first year.

When I went to Korea though, the classes were much smaller and if a class required teamwork, introductions were mandatory. I thought that's stupid and won't help with making friends/finding a mate at all.
>>
>>26404431
Are you implying other people remember each others name or were listening in the first place? Have you ever interacted with another human being?
>>
>>26404774
Obviously more than you have because my classes have remember my name since Freshman year of college lol
>>
do you have much to lose?
you should genuinely consider grabbing the burner
>>
>>26403149
>>26404431

Maybe put in the effort to pass science classes and you won't have to sit though another sociology class again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.