[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here have a scary as fuck mom? My mom literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
Does anyone else here have a scary as fuck mom? My mom literally always randomly freaks out and starts yelling and slamming doors. Every time she leaves her room I have a mini panic attack because you just don't know if she's going to start slamming shit and screaming anytime she moves there's like a 50 percent chance. Somehow she times everything perfect down to the milla second. I'm not allowed to smoke in the house but if I take a single drag of a cigarette she walks by the second I put it down. If I go out really late and walk through the door she's up and taking a piss the second I walk in. Holy fuck
>>
File: sN9PyJc.png (291 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
sN9PyJc.png
291 KB, 680x680
Sounds like she needs a good fucking, why not walk into her room when shes relaxing and ask her if she was some dick.
>>
>>26402819
i feel the same way about my papa
feels bad friend
he legitimately scares me
>>
>>26402819
I know a guy who has a mom kinda like this. You're not alone bro. My mom is annoying as fuck but at least she isn't bad I'm the one who is agressive with her (but only when I'm too angry) I just want this shit to end if only I lived alone...
>>
>>26402819

tell that cunt to stop being a crazy bitch.

that or move out.
>>
>>26402819
STOP SMOKING IN THE HOUSE FAGGOT
>>
she's probably got BPD or is a narcissist. seems pretty common for robots, unfortunately
>batshit fucked up parent
>other parent is either also fucked up, enabling of the original, or flat out gone
>cue a fucked up maladjusted youth
>>
not really scared of her, just mostly embarrassed by her. she's been an alcoholic for like 18 years and her moods fluctuate rapidly, she'll be fine for an hour, then all of a sudden start yelling and screaming at everyone and picking fights like a child. she gets in massive fights with her mother and brother every year and they'll stop talking for six months then one day just start talking again. she's been doing this for almost two decades now.

I've had to break up literal hair pulling fights between her and my grandma a couple times.

she's scary because of the destruction and chaos she causes, but I'm not scared of her.
>>
File: doing-it-wrong.jpg (56 KB, 501x762) Image search: [Google]
doing-it-wrong.jpg
56 KB, 501x762
>>26402819
>you just don't know if she's going to start slamming shit and screaming anytime she moves there's like a 50 percent chance
So? Can't you just punch her in the face for being aggressive and shouting at you and claim self-defense? That kind of threatening, aggressive bullying is assault. Bait her into getting into your face, hit record and wait for her to square up/raise her fists to you. Then you knock her ass out with one punch, bring the tape to the police that clearly shows self-defense, and fucking sue her for child support while you get emancipated (because you're not an adult yet, clearly). If you're an adult, you may be able to sue for damages, but don't hit her, she'll probably win that fight since you're not a man.
>>
>tfw physically abusive mom

Yep, definite anxiety when I hear people slamming doors and drawers.
>>
>>26402819
you could ask her if she's angry because you ruined her life, but I guess you already know the answer
>>
>>26404222
I tried getting help because she was trying to hit me and freaking out on me and trying to start fights and they sent cops here and the cops arrested me because i broke something out of anger and then they kept telling my mom she should kick me out
>>
>>26402819
>Every time she leaves her room I have a mini panic attack

Dude you're beyond a pussy. One thing is Chad vs robot. Its another thing to be a little bitch boy vs a man. She's a girl famo don't take shit from her, I quit letting my mom boss me around (and start doing it out of kindness) at like 16.
>>
>>26404284
What can I do I live in a shit cold frozen rural area if I was in NYC or something it'd be different I could just leave

The only way I can leave is if I go to a major city
>>
>>26404249
Did you get any proof? No? Well you must be too stupid. Of course she's going to act right around the cops and redirect blame. Abusers always try to shift blame, dude.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.