[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you concur?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: .jpg (22 KB, 449x800) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
22 KB, 449x800
Do you concur?
>>
File: rI6E5Zf.jpg (141 KB, 634x878) Image search: [Google]
rI6E5Zf.jpg
141 KB, 634x878
>Suicidal people are just angles who want to go home
>>
>>26402435
Yes, I'm too good for this world
I just want to go home to Jesus and his merry men
>>
HELL YES
KILL ME LET ME DIE I WANT TO GO HOME
>>
Home is where you feel like you belong, but I don't belong anywhere.
>>
>>26402435
lol, no. There's no such thing as a soul. Suicidal people are just people who want to cease to exist faster than they normally would
>>
>>26402503
Hahahahhaahhahaha ok, youll be among the first during harvest.
>>
File: 5.jpg (227 KB, 1200x1101) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
227 KB, 1200x1101
>>26402503
>There's no such thing as a soul
>>
>>26402519
>>26402534
hey man, you do you
>>
>>26402435
>be angel
>ugly and dicklet
>poor
>cannot win this life
>lock myself up in the room
>don't interact with other people
>kill myself
>other angels laugh for me having a shit life before
>bullied in the heaven
>cannot win in the heaven
>lock myself up in the room
>don't interact with other angels
>>
>>26402435
Fucking hate this type of shit. What kind of special snowflake do you have to be to compare mental illness to a fucking angel? Seriously, there is nothing poetic about being trapped in such a dark place that you think ending your existence (which goes against one of ours strongest instincts) is your best option? Fucking godamn emofags... I thought they were gone
>>
Suicide is a sin and thus never a consideration for an angel.
>>
1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
>>
>>26402534
It becomes untrue because you posted a picture of a fedora
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.