[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a fembot, should I sleep with men as a way to relive the crippling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12
As a fembot, should I sleep with men as a way to relive the crippling loneliness?

Or does being a fucktoy just elevate it in the end?

>inb4 someone spouts the love meme
>>
this is really good advice if you're smart enough to comprehend contradiction: neither
>>
>>26401794
Yes, given your being here I don't think your value could diminish by much more. Go make some boys happy now, that is surely the right thing to do.
>>
being desired for your body > not being desired at all
>>
just makes it worse in the long run senpai.
>>
Not only will slutting around make you feel worse about yourself but it's going to fuck your head up to a point where it's going to be really hard to have a real relationship further down the line. Don't do it, sis.
>>
M M O O N N T T R R E E A A L L
>>
I'm sad because a qt Kurdish boy rejected me because he couldn't handle the bantz. What do?
>>
>>26401873
no, L O N D O N
>>
>>26401794
it'll elevate it desu.

why are you so lonely?

good god the woman you posted is 10/10.

why no love maymay?

id like to desire both love and lust so it sucks....
can't be assed to put in other apostrophe where it belongs....

hey if you're qt you can sleep with me!
>>26401880
I have no idea...
>>
I have only one girl talk to me about this so.

You act like a fuck toy in the hope someone wants you for more.
The unfortunate realization is that most of them who will talk to you want to have sex with you. And those that want sex from you realize later that's pretty much all they want. And those who want more dont want to have sex with you and might not talk to you becuase of how slutty you are.

But this all depends on how conservative your social environment is.
>>
>>26402165
wait but she makes it like that's all SHE wants

in my case if she's qt enough to fuck for more than just raw neediness.....it's NOT all i want.
>>
>>26402094
LONDON HERE
FORGET HER, I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK
>>
>>26401794
>fembot
No such thing. Just go fuck chad if you want. Literally the only reason you're here is to find the right excuse.
>>
>>26402271
or fuck an actual male anon/robot.
seriously
we don't givr a fuck about your anti slut defense.

but don't come in here going i'm fucking lonely

not to me....
i wish i even had the option to grudge/desperation fuck my woes away for a while...though i too know it won't work..
>>
>>26401873
Are you hot? Post a picture with Skype.
>>
>>26402576
but i'm too shy for that :(
>>
>>26402616
aw please do though! don't be shy! we're all shy too.
>>
>>26402756
are you a QC qt?
>>
>>26402891
me, qt.
i wish.
i'm..... average.
>>
File: n6267cQ7BO1tpsxr8o1_500.jpg (96 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
n6267cQ7BO1tpsxr8o1_500.jpg
96 KB, 500x642
>>26401794

>Find a sad, lonely nerdy virgin guy who has never had a girlfriend in his life and cries himself to sleep hugging his waifu pillow every night.
>Befriend him.
>Ask him out on a date.
>After a few dates, deflower him.
>He will love you forever.
>You won't be lonely anymore.
>Bonus points if you try to make yourself more attractive, like lose weight if you're fat, work out, wear makeup, get a nice hairstyle, dress well, etc.

Problem solved then, Anonette.
>>
>>26402991
this is the truth
if you are thin at all
you could offer yourself to me..... and just say/do the right soft things and I'd end up...... melting.

it happened to me once..... god it broke me inside....

ps looking good WITHOUT makeup is the best, just don't dress like total white trash and... yeah we care more about how you look when they come off after all :)
>>
>>26402197
Have you ever had a girlfiend who was able to hold your hand?

It depends on the girl. Sometimes their bullshit is too much to put up with no matter how hot they are.
>>
File: 1453092024577.jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453092024577.jpg
42 KB, 720x720
>>26402576
>>26402616
>>26402756
>>26402891
>>26402944
GET OUT

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>26403079
Not really, I had one practice gf that pity did me and stuff AFTER my first time but..... ugh.... I didn't really... like her....

hot hahahahahhhaha.

6s are too good for me before they gank their body with brats....

>>26403105
NO. GO AWAY NORMALFAG.
>>
>>26402944
post skype we can see if there are any sparks
>>
>>26403131
nobody was talking to you, faggot
>>
>>26402944

I'm mont too
>>
>>26403193
Yes, they were.

>>26403160
you're female, right?
>>26403227
mont?
>>
>>26403298

wait who are u
Whos the QC who called herself "average"
>>
Go make 1 guy happy and only that guy.

Do not enable cuck behavior either.
>>
>>26403318
I'm the male who called himself average.
>>
Often times no,
You'll probably feel used, which in most cases can feel worse then unwanted.

MAYBE just MAYBE..

You'll find a good use for your tampon chute and who know it might turn into love or you'll be lusted at over for awhile.
>>
>>26401873
Tabarnak.

B A I T T H R E A D
>>
File: 1449715086789.jpg (147 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
1449715086789.jpg
147 KB, 936x590
>>26403400
but do you have a vagina?
>>
>>26401794
OP - wakey wakey fembot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-28-00-06-07.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-28-00-06-07.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>26403440
Non calisse. Jsuis simplement venu shitpost sur le normie thread.
>>
File: 1453667023800s.jpg (8 KB, 205x250) Image search: [Google]
1453667023800s.jpg
8 KB, 205x250
>>26401794
>fem
>bot
I stopped reading. I find it both funny and saddening that women think that they can be a part of a community of losers they created because it's now "le super edgy maymay"
>>
Be a whore what do I or anyone else her care
>>
File: back-2-tumblr.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
back-2-tumblr.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>26401794
>As a fembot, should I sleep with men as a way to relive the crippling loneliness?
That's not something well-adjusted people do. It indicates you have some kind of mental health issues. If you can't keep or make friends, get a steady partner, are incapable of connecting with other people in a meaningful way, I doubt the issue is with everyone else.

>Or does being a fucktoy just elevate it in the end?
It will give you temporary relief, maybe even temporary happiness, but substituting healthy relationships with instant gratification is bound to fuck with your serotonin levels, long-term. If you think you're bad now, imagine what a few years of sex addiction will do to your depression.

You're already a broken person, and it's pretty much forever, but if you don't learn to cope with who you are now in a healthy manner, you'll have to cope with someone with completely different brain chemistry in a few years, which will be much more difficult.
>>
It's a bad sort of attachment. Unless he's really into you he'll try to manuver you into an FWB sort of relationship that will leave you wanting more.

It's best to date guys you have a lot of chemistry with and play hard-to-get so they don't take you for granted.
>>
>>26403440
I'll just go on tinder, you're probably an ugly virgin loser anyway.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (13 KB, 396x91) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
13 KB, 396x91
As a female who went through this situation a few years ago, I'm going to tell you not to do it. Those guys don't even remotely care about you. Don't just fuck guys to get rid of the loneliness.

What you should do is find a few nice guys that will give you attention and make you feel better. As long as you're honest with them about your intentions, I don't see a problem. You can find them on 4chan, online games, dating sites, etc.

Pic related, a message I just received from one of my friends who helps dull the loneliness.
>>
>>26401794
>>26401794
No, don't do it femsister. Something that makes us different from me (apart from other things) is that we as women, have a conscience regarding sexual activity. You see, any of the boy virgins that post here if they were given the chance to have sex with a girl, chances are they wouldn't waste it because
>oh no I don't want to take my clothes off
Unless they're dicklets of course, but women unlike men have a sense of modesty
>but leh women are whores maymay
Yes, they are but they have gotten to that point through masculinization, it is not in our nature to have sex with several males because our bodies know that sex can lead to pregnancy, and that's a huge waste of energy and can even lead to death, so don't be like men! Don't have sex! You will regret it because of that precious conscience that I meantioned earlier, you will know that you have decreased your value as a woman and will only lead to self loathing and depression.
>>
File: at-least-I-tried.jpg (34 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
at-least-I-tried.jpg
34 KB, 500x366
>>26402165
>You act like a fuck toy in the hope someone wants you for more.
That's the worst plan ever. The kind of guys that go for that aren't the type that want a relationship. If you offer no-strings-attached sex, imagine your surprise when that's exactly what you are to him.
>The unfortunate realization is that most of them who will talk to you want to have sex with you. And those that want sex from you realize later that's pretty much all they want.
There is no 'later' realization going on. Lots of guys ONLY get into relationships because it means steady access to sex, even if they have to lie/act like they love you. Then you use sex as a weapon to keep him around and he's been fucking someone else already for like a month that also gives the milk away for free. You can thank slut-acceptance for the system we have now. Lots of loose women around, without much incentive to get into long-term relationships, means that there are men who will sleep with virtually any woman, but they do not have any obligation to stick around. Kind of like hire/fire at will laws.
>>
>>26403698
>find a cu.ck who is willing to keep up with your shit.
>>
File: yep.jpg (13 KB, 385x92) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
13 KB, 385x92
>>26403770
Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying.
>>
If you fuck around all you'll find in the end is a fucking cuck that will settle for you
>>
>>26403698
fuck you

AND FUCK THE ROBOT THERES NO REASON FOR IT TO BE HERE ANYMORE
>>
File: why-does-everyone-leave-me.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
why-does-everyone-leave-me.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
>>26403698
>What you should do is find a few nice guys that will give you attention and make you feel better.
Just make sure if you cave, you do it with him and not some random slut. You'll end up making another mass-shooter.
>>26403770
They're available and willing, so what's the big deal? I mean, sure it's a completely dysfunctional relationship that enables narcissism and codependency, but who wants to have healthy relationships when we're content to fuck ourselves up more?
>>
>>26402094
London here too ;)
>>
>>26403809
hahahaha GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! I LOVE ATTENTION!
>>
>>26403698
aw. that's awesome.
i always needed to be one of those friends
but never had any opportunity for someone i felt was really beautiful to me.
>>
>>26403698
I texted this to a girl I've got a date with on Saturday and now I'm shitting bricks since we've only been talking for 2 months
>>
File: hmm.jpg (14 KB, 391x110) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
14 KB, 391x110
>>26404213
It's a sweet thing to say! I don't know why you would be shitting bricks.
>>
>>26404240
It's because I'm just frightened of things falling apart. We went from texted go calling every night. I try my hardest to dispel the idea that fembots (or women in general) are cold, vapid and calculating humans.

I just wanna cuddle my partner while eating ice cream and telling her how special she is
>>
>>26404368
That is so sweet ;-; She seems as though she likes you, good luck anon. I hope you get to hold her hand and love her forever <3
>>
>>26404417
I think that's what a lot of the robots want on here. Someone they can find comfort and solace with.

Best of luck dealing with the thirsty guys on Skype. I'm sure you'll find a jewel in the rough.
>>
>>26404240
>saving someone

Kek. You can't save someone from their own choices.
>>
>>26401794
dont do it, trust me
even if you dismiss the roastie meme, it will just make it worse
there is this void you get after being used sexually
like a longing that seems to extend forever

do yourself a favour, find someone who appreciates you for your qualities, it'll be worth the wait
>>
>>26404417
ditto good luck *sigh*
sweet.....
sweet just makes me cringe it never counts/or is weird with me.

fucking oneitis or whatever.

>>26404493
hi yeah, that's exactly what we want.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.