[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw pretty sure gf of 6 years is fucking the guy that lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11
File: Cover.jpg (34 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
34 KB, 301x300
>tfw pretty sure gf of 6 years is fucking the guy that lives above us
>she is always gone until 11
>she is on the pill but we barely have sex
>last night I heard them fucking and then arguing at each other, then talking, I can only make out a slight mumble
>I texted my gf about the people above me, and how I don't like them
>after this text the people above me start freaking out, they move the whole bed across the apartment and have sex again like I cant hear
>then my gf texts me she is going to have to start staying out till 11 to finish her school work
>I almost hear the girl above me say shes staying here later now right after that text
>gf comes home at 12 says she has more work to do then wakes up at. 6 and leaves for school before I wake up

Today
>I get home at 8
>people above me start scrambling around apartment.
>they fuck thinking I cant hear them
>text gf "I hate the people above us"
>people above me stop having sex
>she says "I'm sorry" she still doesnt really know why I don't like the people above us
>people above me start having sex more rough
>I call her phone
>complete silence above me, sex stopped, the phone rings then goes to voice mail
>people above me start commotion
>she calls me back a few minutes later, people above me silent
>I let it ring and go to voicemail
>people above me start commotion again arguing and talking and arguing

they are still arguing. I swear to fuck I'll just burn down the whole building then kill myself
>>
>>26401083
Dude, shit. That's fucking awful. Can you move out?
>>
Break up, she cuck ed you and it will keep happening unless you stop it, break the cycle
>>
>>26401083
Dude leave her wtf is stopping you
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 266x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 266x240
>>26401083
Why the fuck have you not broken up with the slut?
>>
lmao they're either fucking retarded or making the noise on purpose so you hear and break up with her
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 497x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 497x1152
>>26401083
Hate to break it to you, but you just got cucked.
>>
>>26401083
We all call each other cucks, but you're not truly a cuck until you know and allow someone to fuck your significant other. You are literally acknowledging that its happening and not doing anything about it.

At least watch. Cucks AT LEAST get to watch. So you are lower than a cuck.

Kill yourself or dump her and move on
>>
You should text her "Please keep going, I'm trying to jerk it down here. How big is he?"

:^)
>>
>>26401168
Because we are poor and at university. No time to move. And I'm not sure it's her. I may be paranoid. She still hasn't texted me back after the missed call. I fucking know she knows I know now. God damnit I'm going to lose my mind

6 fucking years. I was going to marry her
>>
set her place on fire
im serious
but make sure no one is home
>>
>>26401083
Be careful OP, if you burn down the building you might hurt other people who are not involved. Just get a gun and murder suicide.
>>
>>26401219
Dude im still not really sure yet. This is the second day I've heard them
>>
>>26401083
How do you prep the bull op :D
I hope this wasn't posted yet
>>
>>26401224
Your not sure it's her? You just said you heard the phone go off upstairs when you called. Throw her ass out and be done with her.
>>
>>26401224
Walk into your financial aid office and schedule an appointment with the Dean of Financial aid

Talk to him about it, don't leave a single fucking detail out

He WILL help you out so you can move on with you life

Make sure to use the phrase "emotional abuse"
>>
>>26401220
If dubs OP has to do this.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 604x453
Camp at staircase and check maybe? How hard can it be, retard.
>>
>>26401266
No her phone is set to silent bro. Sorry
>>
Op you have to catch them in the act. Otherwise you'll just look crazy. PROOF. YOU NEED PROOF.
>>
>>26401083
I think you need further proof than your little schizo episode, like flirting between them or some sort of connection.
>>
>>26401254
If the details of your story are correct, then that's no fucking coincidence man.
>>
>>26401298
This is why I'm not going to do anything yet. I may just be insane.
>>
>>26401284
Still man come on you know deep down inside she's cheating don't let this go on any longer get rid of her.
>>
well here is a plan OP, buy a security camera (they cost some but not that much)
and install it somewhere on the upper stairs

if you see her shes done
>>
File: annal.gif (652 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
annal.gif
652 KB, 245x250
>>26401083
rig gf's phone with explosive

next time commotion upstairs, trigger explosive, if you hear explosion and police and ambulance arrives and go upstairs you know your gf is upstairs
>>
>>26401335
IT CAN'T FAIL
>>
>>26401335
that's dumb what if she clicks the button before she goes upstairs?
he need to rig her phone in a way that it only explodes if she answer he number
>>
Why not just go knock on the door and see what happens. Have some excuse if it's not her.
>>
File: 1449090523714.gif (405 KB, 294x222) Image search: [Google]
1449090523714.gif
405 KB, 294x222
>>26401083
Go up and knock on the fucking door. Get revenge somehow. Don't be a pussy. When you are going in, record it just incase of a lawsuit or some other crazy shit. Don't do nothing like I did when my gf cheated on me.
>>
>>26401396
he will hide her dummy
>>
Pull the fire alarm for your building and watch for them coming down the stairs.
>>
>Hear them fuck
>Go out to staircase once theres no more sound
>Camp at staircase a little
>She will come out sooner or later
>If he comes out before her, call her
>most appartaments have really shitty sound isolation, you should hear her pick up phone or w/e
>if she doesn't pick up, keep camping

You can also just assault the faggot, and demand checking his appartament, but if you're wrong and neighbour isn't brotier, your gf will see you as betacuck and fuck that guy for sure
>>
File: 1452448069227.jpg (8 KB, 323x241) Image search: [Google]
1452448069227.jpg
8 KB, 323x241
i know this is a bait thread but i still enjoyed it

thanks, OP
>>
>>26401083
>niggers see story after story after story after story after story after story after story after story after story about how women do this
>still ignore the fact that their gf is no different
>still act surprised when they get cheated on
>still act like they didnt see the signs in the first place
You have been together 6yrs, and live together. She has no attraction towards you anymore at all. Her vagina is dry as a desert around you. She finds the prospect of sex with you annoying and repulsive. She's already mentally and emotionally detached from you, she stays with you out of convenience, not any form of love. She probably doesn't respect you much, either. If she isn't already fucking other guys, she certainly is fantasizing about it, and commiting emotional infidelity by having a crush on Chad.

You deserve everything you get, and I don't feel bad for you. Stupid cuck.

Your best bet is to cut her off and talk to other girls. She will never respect you again, or be attracted to you again. But you can at least get her back by displaying higher status and making her regret or doubt herself.
>>
>>26401439
well if shes stupid enough to fuck a guy just a floor above them they might not take any other safety measures
>>
>>26401386
no she doesn't get to trigger it, OP gets to trigger it m8
>>
>>26401468
if all girls are the same then whats the point of getting another girl?
>>
>>26401439
This. Record the moments of the sounds and when she comes out of the door. If she starts slanderizing you on social media or to your family if you dump her you will have a defence. Sluts fucking hate it when they are caught.
>>
>>26401495
Because they don't immediately lose respect and attraction towards you. Early in the relationship they still view you as exciting and alpha, especially if you lead an active life and you openly have several other romantic options.

As time wears off, your commitment removes any threat, and they get to know you better. You're not interesting anymore, there's no mystery, they know what you're doing today and tomorrow, etc. The longer you guys stay together, the more you shift from alpha to beta in their eyes. Living together is probably the final nail in the coffin
>>
Keep fucking with them, OP. Text her whenever they're having sex and listen to them freak out. Then once she realizes what's going on you can dump her ass.
>>
>>26401495
To fuck with the previous girl and show her you don't need that slut in your life
>>
>>26401083
This is probably bait because I can't see how someone can be this dumb. If you want to know, just wait upstairs around the time she comes home, if you see her exit his room you have the info you wanted. If your thread is not bait, you probably have a cuckhold fetish because it looks like you don't want to investigate and move forward.
>>
>>26401579
so why they simply can't accept that its bad to cheat and don't do it in the first place?
>>
Text her and say you're going to go upstairs put your ear on the door and call her phone again. If you hear her phone she's there. I guess it's a risk but if they open the door while you are up there then just ask then if the can quiet down. It won't look like you're doing anything sketchy
>>
>>26401435
THIS OP
FUCK THE ROBOT
>>
Infect yourself with herpes and give it to her and also chad by proxy
>>
>>26401495
Because it feels real nice when you stick your dick in a girl's vagina
>>
>>26401718
Because women don't have honor or accountability. They never age past about age 13. Because they are women.
>>
>>26401718
Some of them do, but for most of them they can't resist the temptation. The only thing to really hinder it is it being socially frowned on.

There isn't nearly as much stigma today as there used to be. Imagine eating flavorless oatmeal every day, while being surrounded by any food you can imagine, free of cost. The only thing stopping you is your own integrity and discipline (keep in mind no one ever expected you to develop much in the first place). So sure, you might keep eating oatmeal, but eventually you're going to just go eat bacon and eggs and spaghetti.

I don't even blame women, it's honestly the logical thing to do, it's in their self interest. They aren't going to look good forever, and they can certainly find a new beta later in life, so it's not like they're really losing much by dropping a relationship with some guy they aren't attracted to anymore.

It sucks, and it's infuriating but it's pretty understandable.
>>
if i ever caught a bitch cheating after 3-4 years in my bed i'd kill him, her, then myself
>>
>>26401832
>what is silent mode?
>>
>>26402033
>justifying cheating
kys cucker
>>
>>26402033
well if that's the case then why woman expect men to support them? if a woman can't stand the obvious obligations of relationships then why men should care about woman?
but crazy as it sounds i think when most men will wake up the government will force men to support random woman with their paychecks and will have "unmarried woman institutions" just so woman can be supported
i mean if alimony exists then we are not that far off aren't we
>>
lmao, pathetic fucking cuckold. you deserve it. get some self respect, you fucking loser.
>>
Dude just go up there and confront them; dump her, get her taken out of your dorm room, or something. There's no reason for you to be stressed out even more because she decided she's unhappy with you.

Or, if you're really going insane and have nothing to lose, burn down your apartment building, burn down their dorm with them inside, or commit a double murder-suicide ya panzy
>>
File: cuckold.png (77 KB, 800x826) Image search: [Google]
cuckold.png
77 KB, 800x826
>>26402033

G O O D C U C K
>>
File: 1451797468335.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451797468335.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>26402072
I'm not justifying anything. I'm just looking at it from a less emotionally invested perspective. I'm not dating anyone (I have before though), and I don't have any interest in dating anyone, so I don't feel strong about it one way or another. I'd be pissed if someone cheated on me, but I would not be surprised.

It's almost encouraged. Women are treated from birth to death as special snowflakes, they rarely if ever experience consequences for their actions, they're extremely influenced by their peers, and cheating and sexual promiscuity is the trendy thing right now, not to mention what they desire anyways. There is absolutely no reward for loyalty if you're a woman in a western country. No immediate ones, at least. There is no punishment for cheating either. They are protected by the law, and in the case of marriage they actually get rewarded for being unfaithful.

Is it really any surprise? It's not hard to see why they become blind hedonists. No one ever gave them a reason not to be, and they never developed critical thinking to look at the larger picture. They don't care, and you can't really make them care because that's not in their nature or their nurture.

Instead of spending and wasting emotional energy getting angry, just understand it and react accordingly. The minute my gf became a problem, I dropped her without mercy. People told me I was an asshole, but the truth is if I acted any other way she would have been the one dropping me later down the path. You can either be respected or you can be a doormat, but you can't be equals.
>>
File: 1455131091280.jpg (122 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
1455131091280.jpg
122 KB, 740x960
>>26401083
>She is just like a nurse with all of the other guys
>>
>>26401414
What did you do anon? Let it all out
>>
>>26401251
This. Trust me it works
>>
>>26402229
Kill me Pete, I have no reason left to live
>>
>>26402126
>well if that's the case then why woman expect men to support them?

because (optimistic)60-90% of men are FUCKING PATHETIC BETA MALES

>if a woman can't stand the obvious obligations of relationships then why men should care about woman?

they shouldn't. the men who realize this are the alpha chads who improve themselves and go around cucking the aforementioned 60-90% of men
>>
>>26401283
This.

Op if your story is real you shouldve long done this already
>>
>>26402229
Kill me, Pete

:(

Going to kms with bleach lol
>>
>>26401083
Knock the FUCK out of the door and when the motherfucker opens it, PUNCH THE FUCK OUT OF HIM. LIKE LAY IT ON THAT MOTHERFUCKER. BE ALPHA, YOU MOTHERFUCKER. LOOK FOR THAT STUPID ASS HOE AND GRAB HER HEAD FORCING YOUR HARD COCK INTO HER MOUTH AND IF FAGGOT THAT LIVES UPSTAIRS WANTS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM FUCK HIS SHIT UUUPPPP. IM TELLING YOU, HOES DESERVING THIS SHIT. I KNOW YOUR PAIN DUDE FUCK HER SHIT UP. GANGRAPE THAT CUNT
>>
intentionally set something on fire in the kitchen that makes a lot of smoke
if that doesn't set off the smoke alarm, set it off yourself
wait for them to run outside of building
lock the door and one by one light her clothes on fire and throw them out the window
block her number and never talk to her again
>>
>>26402126
>i mean if alimony exists then we are not that far off aren't we
It's already worse than you think. As single men, we are already taxed the hardest and treated the worst. We are expected to contribute to the government via labor and wealth, but the wealth distribution consistently goes into the hands of women, or into the hands of institutions that operate to empower women while attacking men. We're basically working to maintain a giant playground/cock carousel for women. On an individual level we almost all lose, except for maybe a very select few males at the top. The government is set up to make sure no woman can ever experience any consequences for their actions. In fact, if men don't fix every mild inconvenience in their lives, we're oppressing them.

Just look at the outrage women had the other day when the CDC simply stated that drinking while fucking around is a bad idea because if they're pregnant, they could harm the unborn child.

The very idea that their alcohol fulled sexual escapades could have consequences infuriating and outraged women. How dare actions have consequences? Men need to fix this. The responses were:
>give us free birth control then!
>it's mens fault! it takes 2 people to have sex so men are responsible, not us!
>Its my body I can do what I want
>maybe the government should provide money for abortions then!
>maybe the government should support children with FAS financially then!
>alcohol companies should pay for birth control as part of their operating costs since they're responsible for this
I wish I was fucking joking. This is the times we live in. It's not going to get better. And still there are men dumb enough out there to support this shit. I see a lot of guys dropping out of society though, a whole lot. I think it's gonna happen more and more in the future. Hopefully.
>>26402198
I'm not a cuck
>>
>>26402260
lets say there are about 1 million mgtow's and mra's combined worldwide
i see mgtow's not only teaching men about woman they also are teaching men how to financial management and modern philosophy. i mean say all the shit you want about mgtow, they ultimately want whats best for everyone. the pioneers among them aren't even NEETS or college students. so its not like everything is say is theory based instead of practical experience
>>
>>26402272
>>26402252
Please go to sleep now so that I may begin the peaceful killing process.
>>
>>26401297
http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/category/spy+gear/spy+cameras.do

Here you go OP
>>
Anything new happen?

Honestly think, what redeeming qualities does she have? If it's true, would you still love her?

>>26403173
Then post the footage and story on /b/
>>
>>26401254
just fucking go upstares next time you think shes up there and knock on the door...or better yet bring a chair upstairs and wait outside the neighbor door(slightly to the side so no one can see you right away if it opens.) when she comes out break up with her.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.