[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>movie recommended on r9k >film of the year r9k says >opening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: uglycunt.jpg (12 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
uglycunt.jpg
12 KB, 184x273
>movie recommended on r9k
>film of the year r9k says
>opening scene
>cunt leading swat line

Do you faggots even know how out of touch with reality you and the propaganda you consume are?

Shit... I'm going to keep watching this because I liked the opening line and Benicio Del Toro but I fucking hate female leads as much as spics
>>
File: yes3.gif (309 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
yes3.gif
309 KB, 460x351
>>26401018
that's a very interesting opinion anon
>>
>>26401065
And this is some lame normie shit trying for shockvalue with corpses in walls. I wish this lame cunt got shot in the opening scene by the spic hiding in the middle of the room LAMO!
>>
>>26401018
>Do you faggots even know how out of touch with reality you and the propaganda you consume are?
dude its a movie it isn't reality
fantasy is not reality movies are not real
you sound like that SJW that was throwing a media fit because benedict comberbatch played a tranny in zoolander2 and she was pissed off they didn't use a real tranny
>surprise actors pretend to be things they are not because it is not real
>>
File: nothing personal.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
nothing personal.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>26401101
>pic related

nuffin personal m8
>>
OP you're a faggot that is retard that literally judges things based on their appearance and not by actual merit.

if you so hate female leads go watch Narc (2002) or some shit like that
>>
>>26401143
Anti-SJWs get triggered just as easily
>>
>>26401018
Movie was a fucking waste of time
>>
it's
>2016
forced female/minority leads are the norm
get with the times, famalam
>>
The point is, media is being warped to fit a false narrative to your emasculation...
>>
>>26401199
>if the lead isn't a white male then this is somehow 'forced'
>>
>>26401243
It is though, unless it's something like drug trafficking or nigger shit white males always lead the way.
>>
File: 1452434930366.png (179 KB, 307x364) Image search: [Google]
1452434930366.png
179 KB, 307x364
None of you know anything about movies. Its pathetic hearing what you pea brains have to say.
>>
>>26401299
what about Jackie Chan movies
>>
There is no way a female would be on entry for a SWAT team. Have you seen the female military gifs? HUH?
>>
>>26401199
You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself.
>>
I haven't seen the movie but I think she ends up getting put in her place
>>
>>26401336
Enlighten me with all of your movie knowledge
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.