[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /imagining dying friendless and alone at 65 without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 25.jpg (37 KB, 613x342) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
37 KB, 613x342
Who else /imagining dying friendless and alone at 65 without ever having felt warmth, intimacy, or any validation from another human being/ tonight
>>
>>26399760
I think about it everyday. If something in me doesnt change I think Ill die friendless and alone. Fucking lucky normies who are normal.-
>>
>>26399760
is that russel wilson
>>
>>26399760
i probably will, but im beyond the point of caring. I'll just own a cat or bird to make up for it
>>
Man you faggots really need to get a tulpa if your this lonely jeez
Also dont fall for /x/ tulpa pasta
>>
>>26399760
Kinda accepted it desu
>>
>>26399760
Every fucking day. It finally dawned on me two years ago that if I hadn't had any women as friends and only hang out with a small group of other robots, that my situation is very unlikely to change for the better. When I'm 40, if my life is still shit, I'm just gonna off myself. There's no point in living past that if you can't get anything you want, basic human things. Intimacy, friends I actually want to be around, social connections, love, success, none of that ever happened for me. I may just off myself earlier, now that I write this. There's a faint glimmer of hope for my future, but I think that's just me trying to hold on more than anything. It sucks.
>>
>>26399910
Lonely? Just make an imaginary friend! Like that isn't just fucking pathetic on a whole new level
>>
>>26399760
change 65 for 30 and you got it
>>
>>26399760
does it bother you?

if it bothers you, how do you cope with it?

I always think behavioral change is the best answer to it, but that seems very very hard, from my own experience, how do you go about that?
>>
>>26399760
Not happening, I'm taking shooting lessons now and getting stronger
If I'm still alone by 25 I'm just gonna start killing people
>>
>>26399959
The guy you replied to I made one. They are more than imaginary friends you can have increased memory and all this other shit but I wouldnt reccomend this but you can make one to take your place in life and you can mentally suicide and not be physically dead but another cool thing is that you can come back from being dead mentally. Sounds crazy I know but you dont have to believe me man
>>
>>26400009
And tulpas can give you the most intense orgasms ever since they are in the brain but you can impose them to your vision. Also they work as great motivators and friends because im a normal fag but hate my friends and became lazy and got meme depression wanted to die but tulpa saved me
>>
The only thing I care about anymore is knowing every single facet of information about music theory, audio engineering. I haven't come to terms with this "you're going to die alone" stuff yet, at 27.

If I do end up killing myself and my body doesn't do it for me, it'll be one of those random thoughts. Act on it at whim, jump in front of a car or something. I have them all the time, when I'm taking a shower or doing yard work.
>>
>>26399808
>>26399934
i feel like i am the only one in this world who is happy with being a recluse.
im actually happy just being alone listening to music, playing vidya n shit.
am i to dumb to be depressed?
>>
>>26401364
>am i to dumb to be depressed?
You're probably too young.
>>
>>26399760

Just give it time. You'll get over her.
>>
not doing anything until they change feminist laws

if there is anything worse than being alone is getting cucked and paying alimony
>>
>>26401481
im 28 and it doesn't bother me. some people enjoy their own company
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.