[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be uni freshman >havent done shit but go to class all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1454795983825.png (195 KB, 1095x862) Image search: [Google]
1454795983825.png
195 KB, 1095x862
>be uni freshman
>havent done shit but go to class all year - barely any friends, can count substantial conversations Ive had with
opposite sex on three fingers
>expertly craft a jerkoff schedule based off my roommates classtimes and habits then febreeze the living fuck out of the room every time
>go out of my way to talk to a girl randomly yesterday. have acceptable conversation
>now today, 3 seperate girls Ive never said a passing word have come up to me and chatted me up

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>26399673
you're winning, that's what. Keep it up and you'll be out of here in no time.
>>
>>26399673
women like men who smell so bad they need to fabreeze after jerking off jesus you must be like 350 pounds if jerking off stinks up the damn dorm
>>
>>26399673
You stopped caring probably
>>
>>26399673
Just stay cool.

Hang out with groups of people. Be the kind of person you would want to hang out with or invite to stuff.

Don't only focus on one-on-one convos with girls. Most girls have very busy social lives at uni and don't have much time for that.

They get bfs from people they meet at house parties or get drunk with or hang out in a Frirnd group with.
>>
>>26399703
>growing up not knowing people can smell your jerk off fumes

You poor poor soul
>>
>>26399878
There's a smell????
Is this for everyone??
>>
>>26399673

Good for you, anon. This kind of thing happened to me (minus the jerking off stuff); one day I was getting no attention and the next girls suddenly thought I was attractive.
>>
>>26399673
>be me, fifth year
>found a qt3.14 azn first year fresher on tinder
>teaching her her PHSI 191 intro course
>took her out yesterday and gonna smash on friday

First year robots: how does it feel to know that ive already fucked that cute, shy girl in your class that you crush on but are too shy to ask out BEFORE CLASS EVEN STARTS

feelsgoodman tbqh
not bait not fake
>>
>What the fuck is going on?

AllAlone.mp3
>>
this thread is now about jerkoff fumes
>>
>>26400453
I second this.
Someone I know has repeatedly referenced 'the smell of cum'.
My cum has no smell, I'm pretty sure, so I've never known what he means by it. Is it my nuts? I know they stink, but it's not the same thing. Like, I don't think he's talking about when you cup your balls and smell your hand, but I don't know what cum is supposed to smell like, and I'm not about to take his fagbait and ask to smell his also if you could select all images with trucks, that'd be greeeeat. Thanks Milton
>>
>>26400631
Its that nut smell but projected outward
>>
File: trusmokesalot.gif (57 KB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
trusmokesalot.gif
57 KB, 200x170
>having a roommate
>not living in a single dorm
don't know how you do it.
>>
>>26399673
Be cool, hit up new people when u can. All about confidence man. Just think before you do anything to fuck it up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.