[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: People you want to slowly torture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: laci-green-headshot-3-.jpg (100 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
laci-green-headshot-3-.jpg
100 KB, 634x634
ITT: People you want to slowly torture
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
just to make his life 3 degrees worse
>>
>>26397421
Her face annoys the fucking shit out of me, and hearing her voice makes me want to strangle her.

I'd fuck her to death with my dick, though.
>>
>>26397421
what a fat whore
>>
>>26397421
sorry but my list is to long
>>
people who want to slowly torture people

way to vindicate your victims actions and make them look like martyrs, retards
>>
>>26397502
Same here, everything you said.
>>
>>26397421
Some of her older videos were alright, but as time went on she became more "muh feminism" and less actual objective information. Funnily enough the more sjw she got the fatter she got too which is top zozzle.
>>
>>26397502
>I'd fuck her to death with my dick, though.

this

tbqh

famalia
>>
>>26397421
She's another cunt who makes women who stick up for their equality look like shit. You might think "it's our right to be treated the same" or something but the minute you say that people think of this bitch and chanty binx whining about microagressions.
>>
>>26397502
I wish there was a doujin were a feminazi gets mind broken by dick.
>>
>>26397502
I'd rape the shit of out that.
>>
>>26397421
Something about her face is off i just dont know what it is though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.