[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you die and end up in normie heaven. When you get there Jesus/Allah/Moot/Whoever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1452278086328.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1452278086328.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
So you die and end up in normie heaven.
When you get there Jesus/Allah/Moot/Whoever you worship gives you the chance to meet all the girls/guys who ever had a crush on you. The only downside is you have to live with the knowledge of your missed opportunities for the rest of eternity.
Do you take him up on his offer or do you prefer to live in ignorant bliss forever?

>Hardmode: He also shows you what your life would have been like if you conquered your autism long enough to ask them out.
>>
>>26396183
I would decline his offer. I signed up for heaven not hell.
>>
I would ask him to show me to the nearly empty room of 4/10s and then re-kill myself.
>>
I'd take on hardmode. Would be interesting, and shit is probably cool in heaven so it's not like I'd be sad about mortal shit.
>>
>>26396183
idc about 3d women, but I wouldn't want to die knowing that I hadn't found the right waifu. Does anyone know if there is a weeb bible that says whether or not you will spend heaven with your waifu?
>>
File: 1451684990755.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1451684990755.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>26396183
>take kek up on his offer
>he leads me to a meeting large hall
>no one there
>"wew lad" he says as i drift into the abyss
>>
>>26396183
>ever had a crush on you
Look, being human you at least have a basic understanding of human behaviour
Its incredibly obvious, especially when its someone you dont really like, when someone likes you.
The total for me would be a 5'2 300lb ugly as hell girl, and a 5'4 220lb less ugly girl with deformed teeth
>>
>>26396183

Nope.
I'm a creep.

Always was the creepy guy, tried to fight it never changed shit. Nothin' I could ever do was "right" no matter what I did.

Shit I don't even bother with women anymore. Even though these days I catch them starin' at me all the time. I mean, holy shit, there's a million reasons they could be looking at me - they might just really distrust me and my creepiness and want to make sure they can see me so they know I'm not tryin' anything.

Givin' up my delusions of creephood would mean that not all girls find me creepy. If not all girls find me creepy, then I've lost my excuse for not taking the chance and asking them out...

So I need to believe I'm a creep, so I don't have to risk putting myself through what I've put myself through too many times before.

And finding out girls had a crush on me? That'd ruin the delusion.

So nope.
>>
>>26396183
Wew lad, if I took up his offer i would probably be in there a while.
>>
>>26396183

Sure.

None of them will be a surprise.

My sister will be in there too
>>
File: 1451683311228.jpg (20 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1451683311228.jpg
20 KB, 480x640
>>26396466
trust me fampai, if you're not Chad girls won't check you out.
Just like me they're probably looking at you like they look a circus freak.
We are ( not ) going to make it.
>>
File: 1451682566833.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1451682566833.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
>>26396632
Just like with me*
original comment donut steel property of Christian Weston Chandler 2008
>>
File: gensokyo.jpg (77 KB, 639x495) Image search: [Google]
gensokyo.jpg
77 KB, 639x495
>>26396183
>normie heaven
>normie hell
Not going to happen. I'll be somewhere else instead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.