[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell one of my best friends I have feelings for her last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1455061608867.jpg (24 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1455061608867.jpg
24 KB, 300x250
>tell one of my best friends I have feelings for her last Friday
>she's understanding, says she thinks I'm cute and she'd date me under different circumstances, but she's in love with someone else
>she doesn't want things to be weird between us and that we hang out as normal
>I'm one of her best friends after all

>today at friends place
>they talk about how she wants to get fucked by that guy on Sunday and that they probably won't even make it out of Starbucks and fuck in the bathroom
>all while I'm sitting next to her

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN SO MUCH: WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO HURT US????
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26394983
Lol you stupid cuck, becoming friends with women makes the woman see you as a beta bitchboy she wants nothing to do with as you see
>>
>>26394983
>staying friends after being rejected

Your first mistake was becoming "best friends", but your second mistake wasn't dropping her ass after she told you that shit. Man up.
>>
>>26394983

She's driving you off because you remind her she's being a whore.
>>
>>26394983
see
>>26395053
If a girl rejects you, move on and forget her
>>
>>26394983
If a women shows interest in another man after hearing your confession, you can't stay friends with her.
>>
>>26394983

She doesn't give a nanoshit about you, OP. Women can't construct men as anything but betas, alphas, and homosexuals.

You're the beta, and she has no respect for you
>>
>>26395053
I've been friends with her for some time now and only developed feelings recently. I didn't want to throw a close friendship away because I got "rejected".

>>26395086
I did that quite literally a few weeks ago when I told her that she's really cute and nice, but her changeing sexual partners are kind of a dealbreaker.
She wasn't upset about it but glad that I told her what I think. We hung out normally for weeks after that.
This was before I started to develop feelings.
>>
>>26395243
she told you she loved someone else nigga, you should find someone else. at least shes not stringing you along.
>>
>>26395542
It's not about my feelings for her, I could hold them back and just be friends.
But if she keeps acting like this, I'm afraid I have to drop her as a friend too.

I just don't get why she says she still wants to be friends and invites me to go out with ehr if she keeps acting like this.
Maybe I'm her fallback plan if things don't work out with Chad.
>>
>>26394983
Yeah well that is how friends talk. She rejected you so you pretty much have no reason to hang out with her because most of the time she is going to be talking about other guys.
>>
you did it to yourself. stop becoming friends with girls you want to be with, you're just setting yourself up to be miserable.

the longer you hang around with her the worse you're going to feel. just drop her, she will hate you but who gives a shit.

she will never like you like you like her, deal with it.
>>
>>26396160
>you did it to yourself. stop becoming friends with girls you want to be with
I didn't. See>>26395243

>>26396088
But she's a really good friend.
And a stupid part of me still believes I'll be there for her when things don't work out with that other guy.
>>
>>26394983
>she'd date me under different circumstances
sounds like you got cuck'd :^)
>>
>>26398996
How?

(make me original)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.