[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He got laid and quit 4chan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Mootlegg11.jpg (239 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
Mootlegg11.jpg
239 KB, 1024x681
Why don't you do the same , robots?
>>
>>26394353
>Why don't you do the same , robots?
i ask myself that every day, anon
>>
>>26394353
uh, citation needed
>>
moot is a fucking dirty normie.
>>
>>26394353

Mrs.Moot is a butterface

Also, Moot always was a failed Chad
>make small little website for himself and his weeb friends
>blows up, attracting millions
>eventually gets FBI and American media harassing him
>sells it for profit, but only after being TIME's person of the year and using it as a foundation to give himself credibility as a webmaster

How does this not sound like something that would happen to a CHAD in some sort of "nerd culture" movie?
>>
>>26394353
how much money, mootles

how much money
>>
>>26394353

Isn't that his sister?
dat nose
>>
>got laid
>got a job
>had friends
>daddy told me he was proud

none of it changed me
the howling vortex of emptiness within me cannot be fixed by anything
>>
>>26394476
Nah , it's his gf. I think she's jewish.
>>
>>26394526
Moot's gay though
>>
>tfw you will never be a quirky, interesting and trendy intellectually gifted techie millennial
>>
File: mootcover.png (49 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
mootcover.png
49 KB, 672x372
didn't she cuck him with some rich Chad?
>>
File: 1417977982138.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
1417977982138.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2400
Daily reminder that moot got cucked by that whore.
>>
>>26394353
she's ugly if this is the best moot can do what hope is there for me?
>>
>>26394457
>>sells it for profit, but only after being TIME's person of the year and using it as a foundation to give himself credibility as a webmaster

Uh.. he knew full well the TIME thing was a raid made for the lulz. Even TIME knew that. They just went along with it.

I wouldn't say moot is a failed Chad; just a failed normie. Like lost of people on /r9k/.
>>
File: BWMtQCF.jpg (95 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
BWMtQCF.jpg
95 KB, 768x1024
He quit because he was (rightly) afraid that he was going to get sued out of existence. Ultimately the pursuit of cultivating an anonymous, online space wasn't worth becoming bankrupt / imprisoned for.
>>
>>26394353
Moot betrayed us
Moot abandoned us
We were with him so long and he turned around and pulled that.
No forgiveness for him.
I curse him to never know the joy of being the little girl.
>>
>>26394678
He got bullied out of his own website.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.