[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girlfriend is giving birth soon.. goodbye pretty vagina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: rekt 5.jpg (39 KB, 581x489) Image search: [Google]
rekt 5.jpg
39 KB, 581x489
girlfriend is giving birth soon..

goodbye pretty vagina
>>
>>26394187
Who's the father?
>>
I've seen plenty of nice milf pussies
>>
looks disgusting man . damn all that hair .... fuck you . you ruined my nice pussy vision.
>>
>>26394222
its a cuck baby. and i made it very clear that when its born shes giving it away. We started dating after she was pregnant, and im just like 'dat aint my kid'. she got the picture.

>>26394228
Shes got a NICE vagina now, total innie, nice puffy labia. and its tight as fuck. Im more worried about tearing during birth and episotomies and what not. Its just making me feel bad that i didnt get to appreciate her body more before this bastard is going to ruin it. her tits are already huge from milk and they're going to sag when its all done.

>>26394274
thats not hers you dip
>>
File: rekt 2.jpg (35 KB, 425x323) Image search: [Google]
rekt 2.jpg
35 KB, 425x323
oh baby

like a hot dog in a hallway
>>
>>26394306
holy SHIT you are a cuck
>>
>when its born shes giving it away

Yeah, she's not gonna do that.
>>
The main reason you should never fist a girl even if she begs you to do it.
>>
Not so! After my wife had our kid, she did a bunch of kegels and shit. When i was finally brave enough to jam my rocket back into her wormhole, it was tighter than ever!!

Get her some kegel balls and tell her to get to work on em!
>>
>>26394187
how many Tyrones that pussy absorbed?
>>
>>26394731
im her first colored guy. She was into whites and asians, and if she ever had a nigger of any disposition, id never stick my dick in her.
>>
>>26394306
>Im more worried about tearing during birth and episotomies and what not.
If she tears, they'll just stitch her up. A lot of the time they'll do what's called a "husband stitch" to make sure it's tight again.
>her tits are already huge from milk and they're going to sag when its all done.
If she's not keeping the baby, and doesn't plan on pumping the milk to donate to the baby, then I doubt that the initial engorgment will completely sag her tits.
>>26394708
This as well, unless she wants to start peeing herself too, she should be doing kegel exercises.
>>
>>26394306
You, poor moron. She'll change her mind as soon as the little shit is born and you'll instantly lose her or be forever #2.
>>
>>26394306
You do realise that the vagina is a muscle, right? It's not playdough that goes out of shape if you stretch it.

If I pull on my cheeks and let it go it'll return to the way it was.
>>
>>26394642
that's not a vagina giving birth, just a horribly disfigured one.

I'm a nurse, I've seen some.
>>
>>26394642
Jesus Fuck even the ass is riddled with sagging.
>>
>>26395339
that's because it's not a woman giving birth but a prolapsed everything.
>>
>>26394708
>Get her some kegel balls and tell her to get to work on em
This. never had a kid, did kegels anyway and surprised my ldr boyfriend. He said it felt like a vacuum and wanted me to loosen the grip a little. But it's nice that you can control the tightness if you do kegels
>>
Pussy looks disgusting by default
>>
>>26395688
thats your opinion dude. vaginas, nice looking ones, are pretty awesome looking.

just kidding, no all vaginas are gross.

>>26395273
>found the woman
>>
File: rekt 4.jpg (28 KB, 304x284) Image search: [Google]
rekt 4.jpg
28 KB, 304x284
gobble it up
>>
File: rekt 3.jpg (61 KB, 583x741) Image search: [Google]
rekt 3.jpg
61 KB, 583x741
spelunking anyone?
>>
File: rekt.jpg (41 KB, 619x523) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
41 KB, 619x523
"oh its not THAT bad" she said crying into her hands.
>>
>>26394708
i honestly dont believe you.

>>26394669
nobody begs to get fisted, idiot.
>>
>>26397239
>he wasn't in the /r9k/ thread where a robot got cucked by a pussy fisting lesbian
>>
>>26396491
>b-b-but my past doesn't matter anon
>the vagina can't be loose silly anon, it's a muscle!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.