[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posting fight from earlier. I'm posting this for the entertainment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
Posting fight from earlier. I'm posting this for the entertainment of robots.

short recap on story:
>black kid disrespects me in front of girl
>get up, I've had enough punch him in the face
>pretty much black out can only remember bits, can't control my body
>might look like I'm throwing autism punches at first but I have a mechanical pencil in my hand and I'm stabbing him in the face
>teacher keeps pushing and holding me
>anime girl gets up get confused look away for a split second and I get tackled
>slam into lockers he doesn't get any punches on me
>before he can get any punches I grab the pencil and stab his face repeatedly
>he falls back, big ass security guard is basically sitting on me
>punch the teacher on accident
>fight gets broken up

We both got a 10 day suspension. I came out with a fat lip and he has to go get stitches for his head/face injuries. I don't really care to black out my face since you can't see much of it due to long hair.

This thread is just to get a laugh out of. I'm welcome to any tips as well but when that adrenaline kicked in I couldn't control my body and all the practice I was doing for this scenario flew out the window.
>>
>>26393631
Its good you did this. Stand up.
>>
under age b&

robot get off my dick
>>
Brety good for a robot I'd say. Are you the kid who posted about maybe getting jumped by multiple other asshats? Glad it didn't happen.
>>
are you the guy that said you're going to fight a nigger tomorrow at school?
>>
>>26393679
Yes, I'm that guy.
>>
File: 1454792519944.jpg (50 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1454792519944.jpg
50 KB, 320x240
>>26393631

>Using a weapon in a school fight

If the races were reversed this would be 'chimping out'
>>
>>26393689

Good job man, I doubt he will fuck with you again. Enjoy the time off.
>>
File: thanks obama.jpg (475 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
thanks obama.jpg
475 KB, 1600x1067
RACE WARRRRRR!!!!

Fucking STOKED!
>>
>>26393631

>Glorifying this petty classroom scrap, over a fucking girl of all things
>>
>>26393631
>>before he can get any punches I grab the pencil and stab his face repeatedly
also wtf anon why did you do this

are you some kind of bitch?
>>
You did good.

Just remember to start doing these things while you're still young: go to the fucking gym and lift heavy also join a combat class.

After that, the nigger will be your bitch for all the school years, also all dat pussy.
>>
You are a hard ass motherfucker. You're fucking great
>>
>>26393705
I'd still call it chimping out

>trying to kill somebody because they said something mean and made you feel bad
OP is dumb
>>
File: Damn_It__Ryan.gif (2 MB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
Damn_It__Ryan.gif
2 MB, 190x190
>>26393781
>>26393631

>All these pencil-dick white boys getting hard over OP sperging out
>>
>"fighting" when you are being broken up at the start

too scared to throw a punch with no teachers around?
>>
>>26393631
Are you a trap?
Also why did you post a video of you getting beat up online?
>>
>>26393789

Sounds like OP got rekt intellectually and had to resort to chimping out because he's dumb.

I bet the black guy gets laid because of this too.
>>
>>26393631
Let me guess, Alabama?
White Power bro.
>>
>>26393631
You're not his same build you liar, hope you don't get jumped later op.

School system just lets things boil up to this point.
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>26393869

No, he was constantly bullying me from my shoes to my hair. When he did it again I punched him in the face.
>>
>>26393906
well, you do look like a girl tbqh.
>>
>>26393869
>>26393865
>>26393844
>>26393810
shitskins / faggots
>>
>>26393631
I don't think that this is going to end well, anon
>>
>>26393969
Yeah I'm probably going to get shanked when I get back to school. I regret using the pencil since I'm now the kid that "stabbed that other kid with a pencil in a fight" and they'll probably either gangbang me with pencil or try to fight me again.
>>
>>26393631
Can someone ban this faggot so he will stop making threads?

No one cares that you're an autist who stabs people with pencils instead of fighting like a man.
>>
>>26393906
couldn't handle the banter
>>
You did gods work anon. Keep it up. Niggers are a curse on the world.
>>
>>26394032
My previous thread was going to be the last until I found the video. I thought you guys might find it entertaining and it was requested.
>>
ITT newfags getting baited
>>
How did he disrespect you OP? Also have fun with round 2.
>>
File: ky.jpg (78 KB, 620x351) Image search: [Google]
ky.jpg
78 KB, 620x351
Cute backpack desu. :3 >^3^<
>>
>>26394134
I know, I couldn't let him make me look like a bitch in front of that backpack!
>>
Wouldn't mind uploading that onto YouTube, would you. It would be much appreciated.
>>
You came out of this looking pretty good OP congrats, but if there were no teachers and it was just you and him you would have gotten your shit wrecked.
>>
your stance looks good , not standing static, that from a sandnigger doing kickboxing.
keeping doing the good work.
>>
>>26394304
i dont think so , dont even knwo how you come to that conclusion ?
he was pretty solid.
>>
>>26394376

Naaah man the way he was throwing punches he looked like a skinny autist having an outburtst. That other kid probably fought his brothers and sisters for waffles, OP has no fucking chance without his pen and school security guard.
>>
>>26393743
you don't want a race war nigger, whites will win if they open their eyes and stop being PC cuckbags
>>
>>26393810
>all these niggers getting sour because they fight like bitches and their only redeemable quality is a dig bick

poor little nigger, just go back to what you do best: picking cotton
>>
>>26393921
still kicked the niggers ass tho
>>
youtube with sound?
>>
>>26393631
Start lifting now while you're young. Stay away from cigarettes.

I commend you for standing up for yourself, but pick your battles from now on. Just focus on graduating high school without getting into any more trouble. From there, pick up a trade. Fuck college. My advice to you.
>>
You're a brave young lad, I would have been worried that his down and out older gang member brother would shoot me or something, or that the black kid would come in with a knife and chimp out.
>>
Highschool drama seems like something that's more suited to /v/ or /b/.

Reflects poorly on this board that posters like OP are allowed to make threads unmolested.
>>
File: 1488.jpg (69 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
69 KB, 900x720
EXCELLENT WORK BROTHER

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE RACE WARRIORS

THE FUHRER WOULD BE PROUD
>>
Cut your hair. For christ.
>>
>>26393631
Underaged b&.

original x2
>>
>>26393631
I feel sorry for the teacher.
>goes into work to educate the youth of tomorrow
>trying to instill knowledge, maybe nurture a passion for a career
>a chimpy nigger and a faggy white bitch start fighting in class
>have to drop everything and stop the two little bitches from hurting themselves
>class basically ruined, none of the kids will pay much attention past this point
>there was no point to this day

You're both shitty, worthless people.
>>
>>26394756
kids frequent this board. as do adults. though the former predominate. it does reflect poorly, but how can it be fixed? moderators are too busy eating pizza rolls
>>
File: 1390358372190.gif (493 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
1390358372190.gif
493 KB, 250x186
>>26393631
You did good OP, those coons get away with too much these days.
>>
>>26394807

I feel quite bad as well for the teacher. He was a really cool dude but he made me a target by saying "hey this kid was the only one to pass his sol if you could be half as good as this kid id let you play on your phones." Those were his exact words and I'm glad he liked me but he didn't realize that made me a huge target for Tyrone and his buddies.
>>
>>26393631
She's a cute little fuck.
>>
>Chimp out because someone called you a name.
Robots are the new niggers.
>>
>>26393631
You both fought like fags.

You had to resort to fighting with a weapon and his only offense was based off a distraction.
>>
>>26394857
Then fight Tyrone outside of class you sperg. Somewhere where people won't get in the way.
>>
File: 1451883319747.jpg (34 KB, 254x326) Image search: [Google]
1451883319747.jpg
34 KB, 254x326
>whitie standing up

good job, now hit the gym and learn some fighting moves.
that way when you fight that nigger again you'll fuck him up good, also use a real sharpen pencil or something, mechanical don't do shit trust me
>>
>fighting with a weapon because someone called you a name
CHIMP OUT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBIdjCyDn0
>>
That black kid is going to be pissed you used a weapon.
He's going to ambush you with a knife or bat or something later.
>>
Why haven't the mods banned this obviously underage kid yet?
>>
>>26394891
If I didn't fight him right there I knew my "le social anxiety meme" would kick in and I would've pussed out.
>>
>>26394017
if you don't die from the retaliation, let us know how it goes

seriously suggesting getting a fat knife / extendable baton / mace to carry around all the time.
>>
>using a weapon in a school yard scrap
Faggot OP is gonna get jumped now, if you can't fight don't use a fucking weapon, just don't fight dumb shit.
>>
>>26394568
>he was throwing punches
he wasn't throwing punches, he was stabbing him in the face.
>>
It's better to be known as the kid who fought with a pencil than the pussy who just sat down and took it from fucking niggers. Your school looks like trash. Good job man. I suggest you seriously take some sort of self-defense tool to school for now on, though.
>>
>>26394867
>>26394756
>>26394568
>>26394032
>>26393869
>>26393844
>>26393789
>>26393750
Faggots like these are the reason white have a pussy stereotype
>>
>>26394973
I'm carrying a knife. It's a reasonably small 5 inch blade. I'm only going to use it in self defense because I don't want more shit but I know it's coming.
>>
>used a pencil to stab him in the face
I wanted to see some fist fighting, not this.
>>
>>26393631
normie gtfo also underage b&
>>
>>26394915

This... Even Ben Carson wasn't above attacking a kid with a knife (if his "biographical" movie is to go by)... Be ready to use a book bag/heavy coat to block and try to disarm him just by bashing the knife hand or catching the stab in a coat and ripping it away from him.
>>
>>26394998
>It's better to be known as the kid who fought with a pencil
Nah, either way he's going to be looked at as a pussy, just a pussy who needs a weapon to fight someone one on one. If he didn't fight though at least he wouldn't have to worry about getting rekt now for stabbing someone like a bitch

If he had just fought with a fist and even lost he'd have gained the respect of the blacks

t. went to an inner city high school in Brownsville
>>
>>26395014
lmao a knife isnt gonna do shit youre gonna get murdered dude
>>
>>26395018
It was excellent use of Krav Maga
>>
>Honestly posting a middle school fight
>>
enjoy being disfigured/crippled/killed by his nigger gang in a week, OP.
>>
>>26395014
get mace
>>
>>26395052
Hey, if someone jumps me with a pencil I should be alright. He's going to get me back sooner or later but I'm going out with a bang.
>>
>Stabbing with pencil

Good to know you've learned at a young age that the way to win in life is to cheat
>>
>>26393906
to be fair you have faggot hair and dress like a emo cunt, but everyone in high school is a tremendous faggot so comparatively its not so bad.
>>
>>26395099
just shoot up your school bro be confident
>>
OP seriously just change schools at this point, you stabbed somebody in a face with a pencil rather than just punching him. Him and all of his friends are going to ruin your fucking life, at best you'll continue to be socially ostracized and bullied, more likely you'll wind up in the hospital

At worst you'll be dead
>>
>>26395099
He's not going to jump you with a pencil you idiot, it will be an actual weapon.

You should have just used fists if you didn't want to risk this situation escalating.
>>
You dun goofed, OP. That pencil was a baaaaad call.

r.i.p. In peace
>>
>fight him like a man with your hands
>he beats you up, decides not to mess with you anymore as the risk of being suspended/kicked out isn't worth it. Maybe even respects you for standing up for yourself, becomes a possible friend
Instead you sperg out like an autist and try to maim him with a mechanical pencil, you deserve everything that's coming to you.
>>
>>26393631

good shit dude

fight the nigger with nigger tactics

where do you live, even though you're underage i'd chill
>>
>>26395120
this, you're going to be murdered by his street nigger group anyway, might as well make the best of it
>>
>>26395068
It's high school which can have an age range through 18 so I can't get b&.

>>26395141

Yeah, I know. I was doing math at the time when he tried to fuck with me and I forgot it was in my hand. Once fight or flight kicked in though I didn't even fucking care, I wanted to kill him.
>>
>>26393810
Should had sucker punched him while he wasn't looking like a real OG, right?

Once you get a nigger all alone, you'll see why they made so good slaves
>>
>>26395136
Depends on whether or not he goes to a black school or not. If it's a white school, he'll likely not be socially ostracized as whites know how those types act and will probably be proud OP stood up to one.

If he goes to a black school, OP might as well start writing his will right now.
>>
File: ;3.jpg (351 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
;3.jpg
351 KB, 1600x1200
>>26395110
Fucking this

Only fedoras believe in gay shit like "honoraburr battr" like their chinese cartoons

You do whatever you must

There's a reason the Romans never accepted "FIGHT ME 1V1 FAGGOT" challenges from the Celts and Germans
>>
>>26393631
Your doing God's work. Good job.
>>
>>26395197
I did sucker punch him, he was sitting down when the fight started.

>>26395202

It's a 50% split but quite a lot of whites act like wiggers so I'm probably still fucked.
>>
>>26395202
How long has it been since you were in remedial school? At a white school the black bully is more popular with whites than the white social outcast, especially considering the fact he stabbed him with a pencil only his fellow outcast or going to want anything to do with him after this, although even they will probably avoid him because he's going to get picked on as a result.
>>
>>26395197

You sound like a perverted faggot
>>
>>26395197
Basically

They start fucking crying when they realize they don't have numbers or a vast size difference

Literally
>>
>>26395242
>I did sucker punch him, he was sitting down when the fight started.
OP seriously don't go back to school if you can help it, your reputation is ruined and you have a target on your back
>>
>>26394998
the guy probably said 'lol bro anime is for nerds' or something and the guy took it as 'disrespecting' infront of a girl (who probably has no interest in a skelly ginger).

using something to stab someone is stupid. it could cause serious damage easily, all over some guy saying some words to you.
these are the type of people that make give fuel for gun control since they can't control there emotions and don't think with any sense
>>
>>26395014
You retard, it will just get used against you because you dont know how to use it properly
>>
>>26395278
I had zero fucking reputation to begin with who the hell knows it can probably go negative. I don't think a lot of people noticed the pencil though and just thought it was me throwing autism punches. I still have a chance.
>>
>>26395014
Best case scenario you stab someone, the police investigate and read this post and you do time where the outstanding majority of people you encounter on a day to day basis will be black, probably some of Jerome's homeboys.

Worst case scenario your skinny ass gets the knife taken from you and cut up. Don't bring that knife to school you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1454790782570.jpg (68 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1454790782570.jpg
68 KB, 620x400
Can you see how shit and dificult it was to fight?

TRY LIFTING and SPARING, next fight you have with this nigger is going to be a stomp.
>>
>>26395320

So OP, will you switch schools or get home-schooled because.. jeez
>>
>>26395245
lol

I'm 25, but went to a white school. Most of the token niggers acted as such and would have appreciated anyone fighting them.

I guess in this case it depends on where OP was on the social chain beforehand. If he was a normie, it probably won't turn out that bad from the whites. If he was Mr. Autismo weeaboo, he's done for.
>>
>>26393631
you are a fucking pussy if you are going to fight, fight like a man. I'm not even a nigger but this is lame.
>>
>>26395320
>I still have a chance.
You have autism so I'll try to explain it to you, you are a loner autist skinny ginger who attacked a more popular black kid over WORDS while he was sitting down, stabbing him multiple times in the face while he was unarmed and attempting to defend himself with his fist.

During the process you also hit a teacher and a security guard. You will not have a social life if you return to this school, you will be bullied and mocked at any given opportunity and this time you won't be able to fight the people doing it because now it will be most of your peers, girls included.

Switch schools before you get attacked.
>>
>>26394032
Actually it's pretty entertaining
>>
>>26395299

He was making a complete mockery out of me as soon as I sat down. I told him to fuck off, he wouldnt. So I fought him it wasn't for some fucking girl she looks like a dude anyway and is LGBT.
>>
>>26395225
And there's a reason why there are no longer Romans lol.
>>
>>26395447

Black kids are brutal. Iktf breh
>>
>>26395408
>I guess in this case it depends on where OP was on the social chain beforehand.
You think a normie's reaction would be to post the fight on /r9k/ looking for praise?
>>
Holy shit I remeber the time I beat up some kid that was bullying me and he ambushed me with a knife on his hand a few days later. He looked more scared than I did
>>
Good on you, for using the pencil. If you're ever fighting a nog, always use a weapon.
>>
>>26395442
>this time you won't be able to fight the people doing it because now it will be most of your peers, girls included.

Bullshit. OP, just start beating the shit out of anyone that messes with you, like in one of those japanese anime. You want to turn your life around? This is your chance. Become a badass.
>>
File: 1454028689293.jpg (132 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454028689293.jpg
132 KB, 640x640
>>26395242
Sucker punches all depend where you live. If you live in a rough neighbor hood like when I did growing up, you can't do stuff like that because you will be known as a mark and get you shot up or something. If you live in a white suburban area, than yea who gives a shit sucker punches ok, white dude bros have this mentality where a win is a win, but that and the real life for all. I know a homeboy that got disrespected at a bar, went up and sucker punched the guy by kicking his nuts and punched him, and walked out thinking he was a badass. that was the last anyone saw of him because I got a call from his moms saying that a nigga busted two caps in the back of his head when he was leaving for work in the morning. Some of you literally be living in some fantasy world thinking you all can do what you want with no repruscsions.
>>
File: see the ability.jpg (46 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
see the ability.jpg
46 KB, 500x520
>>26393631
I can't wait to see this thread on reddit tomorrow :^)
>>
>>26395455
Yeah, this. Anyone who says otherwise has either went to a literally nigger free school or are just trolling for the lolz.

I'm the guy who went to the majority white school a few posts up and even as a minority, they still chimped out and acted out every chance they got.

You did good in standing up for yourself, OP, but did it in about the worst way imaginable, making yourself a target for when you return to school in two weeks.
>>
OP might not get killed when he returns to school, I imagine schools are more cautious about social pariahs now with all the shootings plus this will be looked at as race related. He might get kicked out, put in special classes, or constantly monitored.
>>
>>26395225
The problem with it isn't a honorable thing. It's an escalating thing. He jumped from bantz, to assault with a weapon. This is how people end up shot. When something like this happened in my old school, they eventually found the guy who started it, in an alley, left for dead. And he was about that life. This kid obviously isn't.
>>
>>26395408
I don't like anime, well I barely watch it. I don't necessarily hate it but I'm just not a huge fan. You'd be more right saying "that skinny shy ginger kid" or such.
>>
>>26395447
it's kind of funny how the bully (and bullies in general) is clearly mentally handicapped but the only sperglord slurs in this thread are directed at OP who was just reasonably defending himself
>>
>ginger
You are no better than the nigger.
>>
>>26395495
What's he going to do when he's put in an alternative school or put in jail? OP is a twig with no social awareness and long shaggy hair, he's going to be somebodys bitch regardless
>>
>>26395533
>reasonably defending himself
>attacking a seated individual with a pencil because he made fun of him
OP would be applauded if he just did it with his fist, but he acted like a total bitch.
>>
What the fuck? What kind of school is this where you stab a dude in the face MULTIPLE TIMES, and only gets a suspension?

Also, next time just kick him in the nuts and then beat him up on the ground. It's what I did to a /fit/ asshole back in middle school. I was fat and he kept giving me shit, because he was learning muay thai or some shit, so one day, I saw him with his back turned, kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could, and kept stomping, punching and threw a chair at his while he was on the ground.

I got expelled, he lost 6 teeth, and my family had to pay for his surgery, but it was worth it.
>>
>>26395548
fuck off shithair redheads are the master race
>>
>>26395597
Celtics are literally no different from Negroids.
>>
you should switch schools, OP. but what you did wasn't wrong, but it's going to cause you a lot of problems later on, and you won't be able to focus on your grades if you have to keep an eye out out 24/7 in case someone tries to jump you.
>>
Switch schools, even if on the off chance none of Tyrone and his boys retaliate for you attacking him while he was sitting down with a damn pencil you're going to get bullied the rest of High School and have to constantly be looking over your shoulder.
>>
Were you the anon who posted about getting in a fight yesterday asking for advice?

I told you you should have punched him in the fucking throat or brought a hammer.
>>
>>26395597
I do not see red hair anywhere in that video
>>
>>26395621
you're just jealous that they're aesthetically superior and inherently precious for being so rare
>>
>>26395510
Real talk, something like this happened to my family. My father got into a fight with some drunk black dude in a bar, and sucker punched him.

For weeks after that, we kept getting anonymous cals to our home, saying shit like "I'm going to fucking kill everyone there', "I'm going to cut off your heads, etc".

We told the cops, and a few weeks later, the guy got arrested when he was making his way to our home with a fucking concealed loaded pistol.
>>
>>26393631
This thread is going to be on the news in a couple of days when OP gets shot
>>
File: 1417752879053.jpg (33 KB, 361x271) Image search: [Google]
1417752879053.jpg
33 KB, 361x271
>>26394582
Bring it, whitey. Me and the squad are ready.
>>
>>26395641
I thought the throat might of killed him when I was still thinking rationally. I did punch him in the face because I didn't even think the fucking pencil was in my hand when i made my fist. Once my instincts took over my body just did what it did to survive/eleminate the thing from retaliating.
>>
Some advice OP:

>If the guy looks stronger than you, just sucker punch him. kicking his nuts is always a good strategy
>If he doesn't go down immediately, aim for his throat. A good throath punch will always send him down
>Mount, and pound. WHen he is down, beat his face up BUT NOT TOO HARD. YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCKING KILL HIM
>>
File: 1421959188565.jpg (17 KB, 639x662) Image search: [Google]
1421959188565.jpg
17 KB, 639x662
God all the faggots in this thread saying op is going to get ganged up on or op is going to get shot

get a fucking grip
there might be a bit of bad blood but things were going to come to this regardless, you did good op.

chances are it ends here. you put up enough of an account for yourself that it's probably not worth the time.

plus it doesn't look like a ghetto fucking school so i doubt theres a horde of bixnoods willing to fucking kill you over this

fucking pussies on my r9k i swear
>>
>>26395660
Yep, the guy OP attacked is at home and more likely than not his entire family is angry he got suspended and dindu nuffin. Wouldn't at all be surprised if an uncle is scouting OP's house out right now, niggers have killed entire families over much smaller things
>>
File: bb_albino_free.jpg (47 KB, 860x460) Image search: [Google]
bb_albino_free.jpg
47 KB, 860x460
>>26395645
I'm sure this is the case.
>>
People who say they "black out" usually dont know what theyre saying or lying

you were in a rage, NOT blacked out.
im glad you showed that disrespectful kid what for, but you didnt have to stab him. settle it like a man, DONT start fights and start stabbing.
you're gunna be a man soon (maybe) act like it
>>
>>26395718
>being this paranoid

Bruh.
>>
Everybody keeps talking about switching schools, like school is going to be what he has to worry about. He's going to catch op on the way home where no one is there to stop the ass beating he's going to receive.
>>
Made me reply.

I realize that this is high school drama, and OP should be underage banned, but Jesus, this isn't much to look at.

Even with the knowledge there is a mechanical pencil in play, this fight is weak as shit and doesn't even deserve any praise.

If a fight lasts more than 3 punches, something is wrong. Also, since OP broke an unwritten rule of fighting in high school, namely bringing a mechanical pencil to a coon hunt, the chances of him being ganged up on has increased drastically.

Don't applaud OP for his bravery, lament his passing because he is as good as dead once he darkens the hallways of the school again.

Also, OP, learn to throw a fucking punch. Disgraceful display.
>>
>>26395699
fair enough. it didn't look life threatening to be fair, but it would have ended the fight quicker. it's still quite hard to kill someone with a punch though.

>>26395713
>>
>>26395014

carry mace you fucking tard.
niggers never fight alone
>>
>>26395735
OP's mom and sister are going to get railed by niggers while the rest of the gang beat the shit out of him, we'll be talking about this on /pol/ in less than a week
>>
>>26393631
Nice chimpout, faggot.
>>
OP, when you make it bakc to school, two things might happen

1 - He is going to approach you, apologize for being a jerk and provoking you, and you two will let it be water under the bridge

2 - He is going to give you constant looks, and eventually he'll approach you and say something like "I'll get you for that".

If option two happens, kick him in the nuts and beat the shit out of him, and then transfer out of the school
>>
>>26395756
Either way OP is going to be unable to use both weapons when he gets jumped, faggot deserves it though.
>>
OP, carry a knife under you coat, and when you get jumped, pull it out making the wolverine claw sound.
>>
>>26393631
RIP OP

you're fucked mate, should have thought about that before going autistic and stabbing him with a pencil, now you gonna get jumped by his boys.

What did the weeb girl say though maybe the pussy is worth it?
>>
>>26393631

good for you for standing up for yourself.

don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>26395860
Yeah, was she the girl? lol
>>
>>26393631
Anon, get a haircut, and eat more. I mean, you're lucky you had a teacher keep the nigger from fucking you up. Seriously, get short on the sides, and longer on top. But right now, you need short overall. At least 5 inches off.
And wear a jacket that fits you, too. Girls love nice looking jackets and haircuts.
I mean you won't be smashing pussy, but you'd have that qt 3.14 anime girl at least.

It worked for me at least, to an extent.
>>
hey retard

don't you think it's a bad fucking idea to post shit like "I'm gonna fight a nigger tomorrow at my school" and then DO it?

You know if people found out you premeditated this your life is over right?
>>
>>26395014
You'll go down for a felony. You will never own a gun or vote.You will be ineligible for must white people jobs.
>>
OP is OG, isn't afraid of anyone, and gives zero fucks.
I wish I was that brave.
>>
>>26395923
You wish you were a nigger?
>>
I picture op training in a mirror right now, practicing for when he goes back to school. Little does he know the next fight won't be at school in front of people who will break it up.
>>
OP is a faggot but get out of there bruh. Tell your parents this shit. PLEASE
>>
>Tyrone and the boys roll up to OP's house in a cadillac
>his family is out enjoying the opera OP having been left at home out of punishment
>OP hears the loud rap music blaring from the interior of the drop top
>the car comes to a stop in OP's drive way, the hydraulics lift up and sixteen masked niggers jump out the coupe
>"shit" OP sinks down into the coach peering out from the blinds and crawls to the light switch to turn it off
>he hears a loud bang at the door
>"CRACKA OPEN DIS SHIEET UP, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID"
>OP initially reaches for the phone but instead grabs the blood stained mechanical pencil on the kitchen counter
>>
>>26395917
Are you fucking retarded? There is no such charge as "Premeditated Assault." OP would get a misdemeanor at worst. It's a minor offense.
>>
>>26394032
What? kek, it's not like he could have won any other way, the cunt shouldn't have been bullying him. It's just "banter" when some Normie does it like that's even acceptable, but if some autist snaps it's his fault for not controlling himself right?

Holy b8, you cannot be this retarded

>Fighting like a man

This literally doesn't exist btw, anyone who tells you otherwise hasn't been in a real one on one fight, it's only people who fight for a living who even remotely know what they're talking about and even they'll concede that there is no "Fighting like a man", just obeying rules if it's literally a sport
>>
Daily reminder his boys are probably clowning him right now and saying shit like "oh I can't believe you let a little white boy kick your ass!". The dude will become enraged and kick your teeth in after school or get even worse.

RUN OP RUN
>>
File: 1454563579755.jpg (310 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1454563579755.jpg
310 KB, 1000x1400
OP thank you for the Muse. I'm right now writing a new story for Literotica about this.

Plot: After a racist nerd tries to get payback on his Alpha Male Black Bully Captain of the Football Team by attacking him with a mechanical pen, but fails to do so by he himself getting beat up. The school comes up with a plan to cure the nerd of his racism , but letting his Black Bully stay over his house for a week. The Black Bully is more than happy to once finding out that the Nerds mother is a beautiful tight body milf with blonde hair, double d breast , and a perfect fat ass. Sexual tension arises as the Mother desperately tries to show this Black Bully that there family isn't racist and is willing to let the Black Bully take control of the family so they can erase there white guilt.
>>
File: 1454610602416.jpg (9 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
1454610602416.jpg
9 KB, 364x366
>>26393631
>incapable of controlling yourself and goes full ape
You're no better than the niggers
>>
>>26395997
>OP draws the blade to his face the light from the blinds glistening on the leaded tip
>he approaches the door calmly albeit confidently as he hears the niggers knock again
>"OPEN DIS SHIEET UP OR WE KICKING DIS MUTHA FUCKA IN"
>the niggers start to pound again as if it were white pussy but stop when OP turns the door handle
>>
>>26395916
>OP is about to be killed by a nigger's street gang
>post giving advice about getting good looking to attract succubi

I love /r9k/
>>
>>26396028
What boys? He's a fucking black fag that only hangs around gays and girls. He ain't some gangsta from the hood.
>>
File: 127834872346.jpg (132 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
127834872346.jpg
132 KB, 600x300
>>26396028
desu OP needs to buy a rifle at this point.

Hold on, that haircut he has...

No, it couldn't be.
>>
>>26396066

Are you the OP?
Btw you can still have "boys" w/o being from the hood
>>
>underage kiddie thinks he's cool for standing up for himself
Good for you!!!!
>>
>>26395998

I didn't say that you stupid faggot. I'm talking about the repercussions of his social life.
>>
>>26396091
Not OP.

original op
>>
>>26396057
>OP charges at the biggest blackest buck mechanical pencil in hand before getting knocked the fuck out by a light skin
>the lead nigger still bloodied from OP's frenzied classroom assault stomps the hand wielding the pencil with his worn Timbaland boots
>OP yelps out in pain
>"Fuck dis cracka up"
>the niggers simultaneously stomp OP in a racial rage similar to that of Nat Turner or Malcolm X
>>
OP is based and people giving him shit are just jealous they never had the balls to stand up against the bullies when they were in high school.

OP, keep on keeping on. You're an underdog and the crowd is on your side. Never Give Up. John Cena and Daniel Bryan would be proud of ou.
>>
>>26393631
lol too bad she'll be jumping on that BBC tonight while jamal gets to fuck you in prison.
>>
>op stabs nig with a pencil
>nig gets a sympathy fuck from op oneitis
Why live?
>>
So, the anime chick is definitely going to give that nigga a blowjob tonight, right?
>>
hahahahahaha wtf hahahahaha go little guy go!!! Just be prepared to drop your shit and go any time for next few months now dude. Until summer i guess.
>>
>>26396124
If the outstanding majority of social rejects and self proclaimed racist in this thread think OP is a faggot how do you think the normies will react when the loser returns to school?

I'm /pol/ as fuck and I know OP looked like a nigger faggot that day, imagine how a person with no racist beliefs will react when they find out some nerd attacked a popular nigger with a pencil while he was sitting down? Especially in today's political black lives matter climate?
>>
>>26396058
He does look like a faggot.

I mean, I sympathize for him, and think he's great for actually trying, but holy fucking shit he looks like a fag.
He could look like fucking Waffen SS recruit if he tried, and he'd be remembered as that one kid who put niggers in their place.
But now he's remembered as that weeb who got triggered by a nigger. I bet that qt likes jamal more than him at this point desu.

OP, show me that QT. I have a thing for anime girls.
>>
loling at all these suburban faggots thinking that school fights result in revenge murders. jesus christ you guys are embarrassing
>>
Right now that niggas homeboys and family are probably giving him shit for losing to a white boi, prepare your anus OP. Black men are hypermasculine and care most about appearing to be strong and tough to others
>>26396235
I'm black from the ghetto, OP is fucked
>>
>>26396235
Only if it's a pasty faggot and popular nigger.
>>
>>26396235
I'm from the hood, and know people who have died for less.
>>
>>26395998
>In general, however, first degree aggravated assault occurs when the act is committed with deliberately premeditated malice aforethought.
>>
>>26396251
>>26396274

no you don't, lmfao
>>
>>26396176
Good. The real heroes should be the underdogs, with the majority against them.
>>
>>26393631
OP, where are you from? If you live anywhere west of Ohio, and east of California, you'll be okay as long as it isn't Chicago or St. Louis.
>>
>>26393631

>Literally stabbing him with a pencil
>He is still winning

How does it feel to be the sissy queen of cucks you ginger retard.
>>
>>26395533
It's a very common attitude that if you attack someone verbally or physically and he retaliates, you are NEVER at fault, only he is. So if you go up to some random person and try to beat him to death, it's totally fine. No problem. But the second he starts defending himself and turns the tables on you, he's the bad guy. Or if you keep harassing someone and he beats you up, you're the victim. That's how people think, and there's no way you can convince them they're wrong. They are most likely psychopaths trying to create favorable societal conditions for themselves so they can attack people and get away with it.
>>
>Ginger
>skinny
>girls hair
Destined to be a robot
>stab a black guy in the face with a pencil because you can't handle the bantz
Marked for death
>>
>OP is a badass motherfucker
>/r9k/ spergs out because it can't the sight of a robot ascending and becoming something more.

You are the chosen one OP.
>>
>>26396321
I'm fucking east of ohio.
>>
>>26396360
>>26396332
>ginger
He's clearly blonde-dark blonde-reddish blonde.
Give him a decent hair cut and put some weight on him, he'd be ubermensch.
>>
>>26396391

Yeah but what's going to happen when OP has to fight someone without using a pencil kek.
>>
OP you acted like a nigger now you have to deal with the repercussions of being a nigger, why do you think so many of them die at the hands of other blacks?

For once I'm on the black guys side, any actions he takes short of disfiguring or killing you are totally justified. Although I would not at all be surprised to read about you in the news later this month, faggot
>>
>>26393631
Was it Kyubey backpack girl you got dissed in front of?
>>
>>26396429
He kicks them in the dick, or punches them in the throat.

OP, you are the one the prophecy spoke about.
>>
>>26396301
I'm sure I do, but then again I came up in DC during the crack epidemic. Shit ain't like it used to be.
>>
>>26396438

Yeah, it was.
>>
>>26396391
He lost a fight with a weapon, he's the chosen sperg
>>
>>26396396
Why did it have to be fucking east? Why not just east?

Niggers do that swearing for no reason thing a lot.
>>
>>26394032
>fighting like a man
We should get rid of all of our atom bombs, they'll destroy our country by forcing us to fight like a pussy would
>>
gtfo you underage piece of shit, that's my tip
>>
>>26396453
post pics m8 I like weebs
>>
OP, really, you will have to prepare yourself.

Your description of him as a sissyfied man still doesn't get you off being targeted by black kids.
Talk to some white guys from your school, explain the situation. and do some sparing.

Black people have no sence of fairness
>>
>>26396455
>Lost
>Stabbed a dude multiple times to the point where he has to get stiches.

Stop being a fucking retard.
OP won by a landslide.
>>
>>26396481
>high school
Nah, OP is a fag. You never know what someone is going to do on the street, I live in meth head central and always carry as a result, but OP got in a school yard brawl and pulled out a pencil. Lol pathetic
>>
WHY AREN'T MODS BANNING THIS UNDERAGE FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26396506
>talk to some white guys from your school
They're literally on the nigs side
>>
Holy shit, are you fucking "wahh OP pulled a pencil what a faggot" for fucking real? THis is real life you stupid ass anime watching manchildren. You do what you can to fuck up whoever is messing with you.
>>
>>26395450
Did you never maker it past 1st grade? Only a nigger could go his whole life without hearing "...There was a multitude of reasons the Roman empire fell..."
>>
>>26396591
Sup OP? Still bringing that knife to school?
>>
>using a weapon against someone that is unarmed
What a pussy.
>>
We should find OPs school and link this thread for the shit storm, would something like this make the local news?
>>
>>26395027
You've got to be fucking kidding me, why use a book bag or heavy coat when you could more easily block it with your belt buckle
>>
>stabbing someone
>stabbing

why didn't you scratch and bite him while you were at it madam

do you carry around pepper spray too?
>>
>>26396631
I don't want to catch a charge and I doubt middle class wannabe gangsters are going to try to kill me but I don't know if he has some friends that would do that shit so probably. I don't want to but I'm pretty forced.
>>
>>26396662
Don't worry, once OP dies his friend that got that video will link the story here and out his location and we can connect the dots for the normalfags then to get credit for training him or something.
>>
>>26396631
Yeah, and if you mess with me, I'll fucking sta your sorry ass.

I'm now a fucking badass.
>>
>>26396708
Using a weapon against someone that is unarmed is the polar opposite of bad ass.
>>
>>26396739
Yeah, dont have a trip so the thread's getting derailed.
>>
File: 1406368161105.jpg (43 KB, 522x457) Image search: [Google]
1406368161105.jpg
43 KB, 522x457
>>26396560
Damn, do some searching, there is always someone else that is picked on in the school, if it's someone older and bigger, better. Prepare yourself too, you don't need to be paranoid, but watch your back. Do some planks, push ups and eat some more, you look like a fucking twig in the video.

I visit /r9k/ sometimes because I was an autist and I want to help fellow bots, I hope this episode snapped you out of being passive and autist. Testosterone is the best rush there is.
>>
>>26393631
who filmed this?

And what exactly did you and him say before you punched him?
>>
>>26396662
what shitstorm would this cause? OP did literally nothing wrong either in real life on in this thread
>>
>>26396662
>white supremacist trained by 4chan terrorist website attacks black student at local high school
>the website has been linked to terrorist murderers including Elliot Rodgers and the Oregon shootings
>>
>>26396764
>he dindu nuffin
>stabs unarmed guy in the face
You sound like a nigger, lol when I get off work I'm doxxing OP for faggotry
>>
>>26396789
>baww bullies need to be protected from the obvious consequences of their actions
>>
I dont understand how you robocucks think there are rules to fighting another person. Being conscious of whatever you think is respectable is fucking useless in a fight.

Theres nothing stopping you from stabbing the shit out of your opponent if you want to and if you think thats how you're going to win.
>>
Stab the nigger to death and dump him in the ghetto

Problem solved
>>
>>26396739
WAHH FIGHT FAIR

I hope you get suckerpunched and then run over one day.

Real life ain't fair.
>>
>>26396789
He is protecting his integrity and also himself.
Get up on any actual male (not a sissy faggot) and start messing with him.
He will tell you to stop, keep doing it, and he will knock you the fuck out.
>>
>>26396591
Yes. The only rule in a fight is that you have to win. If someone is bothering you and they won't stop, you can do whatever is needed to make them stop. The easiest and safest way is always brutal violence. So if you have a weapon, use it.
>>
>>26396823
Bawww he dindu nuffin he a good boy, he need mo money fo den programs dats why he stabbed him
>>
>>26395916
This is actually good advice

OP, shave your hair off
if some nig nog grabs your hair in a fight you're pretty much on the ground, and if you're on the ground in a street fight you're absolutely fucked.

go military mode
shave it off
>>
>homosexual underage teen stabs a real person with a pencil
>he simply embarrasses himself
>posts the video proudly on the internet
r9k truly became shit.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160131_0001.jpg (86 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160131_0001.jpg
86 KB, 480x800
>>26396904
I was thinking more like pic related.
Just look like a normie, don't "be urself." I had long emo hair, and no one liked it. Though I didn't realize til afterwards.
>>
>>26396947
this was pretty funny.

This is a board for autists being autists. this kid definitely looked like an autist
>>
Jamal is getting a sympathy sloppy blow job from that weeb bitch and plotting on OP as we speak

Are you going to switch schools OP?
>>
>>26396947
I said I posted this video for the entertainment of robots, as in to get a laugh out of some stupid high school fight.
>>
>>26397007
post pics of the weeb slut that you wanted to impress
>>
>>26396986
nah that's too long because you can still grab it.
>>
I thought you were just an edgelord faggot at first, but you seem like a pretty ok teenager from your other posts OP, hope you don't get fucked up by the nigger's gang, best wishes
>>
>>26393631
>Pink pig oinking out
>brown ape chimping out
>brown ape being dumb
>Pink pig fighting dirty with weapon
Nothing new here.

Asians are the real master race.
>>
>>26397147
>Pink pig fighting dirty with weapon
Again, the only rule in a fight is that you have to win. There is no reason why weapons can't be used.
>>
>white guy chimps out
>other white guys come to his defense
So much for racial realism, it's just racism
>>
>>26395683
planning to use dat glawk fowty sideways, while cupping your balls and leaning backwards like most nig nogs?
>>
>>26397175
>that poor excuse of 2 wimps flinging at each other
>stopped by 1 guy
If you told me RIGHT NOW that they were just fucking around and pretending to fight I would still believe you.
>>
File: 1446406048248.webm (1 MB, 268x480) Image search: [Google]
1446406048248.webm
1 MB, 268x480
watching white people fight is so funny
>>
>>26397270
Why are you telling me this? I simply stated that in a fight the only rule is that you have to win, and that there is nothing wrong with using a weapon.

>>26397272
Want to try your luck against a boxer, MMA fighter or special forces soldier? Yeah, didn't think so.
>>
>>26397272
>2 ft height advantage on an obvious retard
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DepefuRqwQ
>>
>>26397316
>Yeah, didn't think so.
Sounds so autistic
>>
>>26397340
No it sounds like you're backpedaling, as expected.
>>
>>26397361
I'm not even the guy you responded to autist, but your post made me cringe
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.