[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ is not a dating site. Please leave if you're trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 3.-Samoyed1.jpg (31 KB, 366x336) Image search: [Google]
3.-Samoyed1.jpg
31 KB, 366x336
/r9k/ is not a dating site. Please leave if you're trying to get a gf, men outnumber women eight to one. To women and gay men, trying to get a bf here will be possible but you're participating in the destruction of what little quality is left on this board. Stop it, all of you.
>>
>>26392328
What a cool thread!
>>
>>26392360
Thank you, I appreciate your support.
>>
>>26392328
What gender are you OP? Height? Weight? What do you like to do for fun?
>>
>>26392406
Male
6'1"
165 Pounds
I used to be really into anime but now I mostly waste time on the internet or listen to albums. Sometimes I read, too.
>>
>>26392328
But anon :( all I wanted was some love ;_;
>>
>>26392465
Make an /r9k/ dating thread on /soc/ and link it here. Turn it into a general if you want to.
>>
>>26392538
But anon :( please don't kick me out ;_; I know I did wrong :( but I can still make you smile :) please baby :( remember the good times ;_; remember the hot times ;)
Please Les lets just go to bed :) I will make it up to you :p
>>
>>26392687
I like the angle you're shitposting from.
>>
>>26392687
Aaaah the dicklet faget.
>>
I find it hard to imagine most people are here for dating, its the fact that people assume you are fishing or shilling or whatever based on blanket assumptions about your disclosed demographic/political views. Its totally true that if you come here or any of the chans to socialize and meet friends, you should be sterilized and left to die in the wilderness.
>>
>>26392824
What a cool poster!
>>
>>26392852
Thanks for the validation memester. How's your first day understanding irony?
>>
>>26392824
People trying to make friends are generally nowhere near as cancerous as people trying to find a gf or bf. See all the ERP and fembot cancer. People attempting to make friends have never been anywhere near that bad, as far as I know.
>>
File: muh board culture.jpg (94 KB, 712x618) Image search: [Google]
muh board culture.jpg
94 KB, 712x618
>tripfag
>commenting on board quality
The fuck am I reading?
>>
>>26392889
What a cool unpleasant misanthrope!
>>
>>26392918
I was really hoping you made that as a butthurt response to this thread, but I was disappointed.
>>
>>26392891
ERP is just sheltered weirdness. I don't think it's as harmful as normalfags actually coming here to meet up and turn this place into another social networking hugbox shithole.
>>
>>26392965
I agree with the overall message of the thread, but can't look past tripfaggotry. Sorry.
>>
>>26392982
>I don't think it's as harmful as normalfags actually coming here to meet up
People resorting to /r9k/ to make friends usually aren't normalfags, I would guess. Also,
>s-s-stuttering
>abusing spoilertext
>cancer squiggle~
I don't mind ERPers half as much as the people who claim to be female and the people who respond by asking for their location, but they're still an obnoxious bunch.
>>
>>26392962
How intuitive of you, nu-hipster trash, and here is your (You) friend.
>>
>>26392918
They are quite disgusting aren't they
filthy horrible tripfaggots
>>
>>26393043
Yeah, its hard for me to have an unbiased opinion, because just tripfagging here is indicative of someone who employs robot chic to gain social status. On a board where the biggest loser wins. Where people are so insecure or vile they forego an identity just to be heard. So many levels of self unawareness, you aren't fit to label anyone as cancer and I am not even trying to be insulting.
>>
>>26393260
This is a good post.

>I am not even trying to be insulting
Don't lie. And you are wrong generally.

Don't pretend that the anonymous posters here aren't defending a kind of robot status, they clearly take pride in it. You form identities of sorts, everyone does the same thing. None of you are anonymous in spirit, and I wouldn't expect you to be.

Making friends on the pretext of having none isn't hypocritical, either. It's a pretext that eliminates itself, but it is a basis for initial connection and an avoidance of the feeling of inadequacy and the wrestling with pity people have to deal with when making friends with normal people. I am seeking recognition among people I relate to. So are you.
>>
>>26392328
Shut the fuck up you retarded tripfaggot

Filtered
>>
>>26392538
That's a reasonable idea, except for the fact that normies from the rest of /soc/ will drive by post and shit it up just because they can.

It might work if it was a male only thread, no female posts allowed. (And then fembots can be directed there)
>>
>>26394705
See how that no girls rule works with no mods to back you up. It'll be the same as here
>>
>>26395473
At least if that was the stated goal of the post and it's expected to be a lot of hate against them posting, they might refrain from it. might.

yeah, sure it probably won't work, but it's the only way I can think of that might have a chance to reduce the possibility of normies from soc getting all the fembots.
>>
>>26395827
>but it's the only way I can think of that might have a chance to reduce the possibility of normies from soc getting all the fembots.
But that happens on /r9k/ too
>>
>>26392328
>/r9k/ is not a dating site.
There's no topic, /r9k/ is what you make it. I'm staying until I get my qt fembot gf
>>
>>26393260
This is one of the best posts I've seen on /r9k/ in a long time.
>>
>>26392687
How do I heart this comment?
>>
>>26398936
Ask Hiroshimoot and he might implement it
>>
File: e8f64_ORIG-frank_zane_beard.jpg (21 KB, 258x598) Image search: [Google]
e8f64_ORIG-frank_zane_beard.jpg
21 KB, 258x598
>>26392328
>tripfag trying to lecture someone on how not to destroy the quality of an anonymous imageboard
>>
File: the god.jpg (7 KB, 257x159) Image search: [Google]
the god.jpg
7 KB, 257x159
>>26392328
Kill yourself you tripfag pls.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.