[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
an hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6
File: depressedpepe1.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
depressedpepe1.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
I decided to an hero tomorrow but I'm fucking terrified of death. Please write some reasons for suicide that will keep my decision in place so I will actually do it and not chicken out and continue living
>>
>>26391942
Also, please don't try to tell me not to do it. This is a very thought-out decision. If my best internet friend can't talk me out of it, you can't either.
>>
>>26391942
Dude.....
Just come over to my house. Lets hangout and walkaround town till our feet get sore.
We can take my paintball gun and drum. And if worse comes to worse well summon the police and suicide by cop.
>>
How nice it would be, to finally go to sleep forever
>>
Why are you thinking of killing yourself?
>>
File: retrospectivepepe.jpg (872 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
retrospectivepepe.jpg
872 KB, 3072x2304
>>26392217
You're probably way too far away for that - but hey, let's say it happens that we're in the same town and I come to your place.

You will most probably try to entertain me (because you're apparently a caring, empathic person) and try to make me feel better. You will even succeed, we will do some fun stuff for a day and I'll be content; you will see the apparent progress in making me happy so you'll be happy that you helped me as well. Right?

But after a few days I will grow insensitive to the activities we do, and you will slowly get sick and tired of my constant moodiness and just tell me that I have everything in life that I need and ask me why do I still think so negatively despite of it. I will say I'm sorry and pretend that I'm okay and you won't even care because healing depression is way beyond the means of your empathic nature. You're not a doctor - you're just a person, although a nice one.

And eventually you will just tell me to get out of your life OR you will hang out with me when I'm feeling okay and leave me when I'm fucked up until I get normal again.

Like most people do.

I'm not bitter about it, don't get me wrong. It's simply the way it works. But I don't fit in the society, I don't fit in anywhere, I'm halfway desensitized to pleasure, I don't feel good, I don't feel pleasure, motivation, purpose, I feel nothing. There is nothing in this world for me.

Sorry man. I wish I could be a pleasurable company to you.
>>
>>26392788

Sorry you feel like shit.
>>
Have you ever wondered if maybe you're afraid for a reason?
>>
>>26392816
sorry for creating a blog thread

this place is my home although I probably have very little in common with an average robot
>>
>>26391942
If you die OP you won't ever get to taste a specially-crisp grilled cheese and ham sandwich ever again.

Even if you want to die, there's so many simple things to live for, even if life sucks in general.
>>
>>26392837
Yeah, that reason is because I'm a human being and I'm hardwired to feel desire to live.
My conscious brain fucked it all up and turned everything into contradictory spaghetti, so I don't even want to sort it all up. I'm taking the way out - I'm gonna die anyway so I'm simply gonna do it earlier than most people.

The pain I will inflict to the few people I care about isn't a problem either (thanks Nietzsche).

I just want to sleep forever.
>>
>>26392788
If I had my way
Anon
I would stay with you
Until you found a reason
Worth living for

But im not going to coddle you
Im not going to try to give you advice.
Im going to be with you
by your side.
Holding that controller
Holding that joint
Holding that beer
Holding a spot
I wont hold your hand though.
Shits gay.
>>
>>26392923
Just try and do something that requires little or no pain, shooting in head, some pill that will work in your sleep idunno
Just don't suffer anymore
>>
>>26391971

I simply pray for you that either you get a miracle in between now and then, or that what awaits you in the future is better than what is here now.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>26392217
If only I didnt live in South Niggermerica, Id consider such a human offer. You're a hero anon.
>>
File: 1455053965928.png (252 KB, 856x2456) Image search: [Google]
1455053965928.png
252 KB, 856x2456
>>26393051
I found a foolproof method during a late night lurk on /b/.
Basically, I'm going to tie the belt around my neck very tight so I compress my arteries and stop the bloodflow to the brain. I will be unconscious in less than a minute and dead in the matter of minutes.
I've already made a hole in my belt on the ideal length. I'm just waiting tomorrow because I'm scared as shit...

>pic related

>pic related
>>
Pretend its
BERNIE 2016
>>
>>26393143
are you completely sure this will work, you just found that image on /b/
At least tell me you looked into it a bit more after
I'm not trying to dissuade you from suicide, if you've made your mind up I respect that, but I don't want you to end up a vegetable
>>
>>26391942
If gods want you to kill yourself you will but if your time hasnt come then someone will save you.
>>
>>26392788
Op are you sad :( I'm very sad myself ;_;
>>
>>26391942

If you don't kill yourself are you going to be ready to face your problems?

Are you going to stop being miserable?

Are you going to stop wallowing in self-pity?

Are you going to take responsibility for your actions?

Are you going to stop hurting others?

If you're not ever going to choose to improve your life then why bother living?
>>
>>26392788
anon i feel this way too. i hate my family on most days and when i dont im usally hate everyone else or just myself. i refuse ti participate in life because most people dont like to do things i like to do. but the people who do like to do the same things as me i hate with a passion. i dont like most people and most dont like me. i worked in a supermarket for 2 years where i forced myself to smile and cater to illegal immigrants who didnt speak the native language. i too feel this deep rooted sadness in life and even when i try to participate in life it usually goes awful. last night i stopped talking to the only girl who i thought cared about me but it turned out to be a crule joke. i lost all intrest in people but i know that it may not happen today or tomorrow or maybe not even anytime this year but i will find a reason for living again. i refuse to put myself out only because it would make the wrong people happy....
please dont do it anon. i dont know you but i feel like we have similar views and if i could be there to hang out i would man. life sucks but eventually you find something worth waking up for. i lost mine last night but i hope i find a new reason soon.. i love you anon i understand you and appreciate you in this world.
>>
>>26393188
For some reason I found this statement to be profound.
>>
>>26391942
Don't do it, bro. You can reverse your decisions and do something with your life. Just because you don't think it's worth living now, doesn't mean it isn't. What are your dreams, bro?
>>
>>26393183
Yes, I've read sources from some forensic sites, they list Carotid Compression as a fairly common cause of death (in suicide and homicide alike). The sources all state the same - first comes unconsciousness then death.
When bloodflow is stopped, brain suffers the same damage as if the heart stopped beating so the death is pretty quick.

I've also tried to tie the belt around my neck, and I've began losing consciousness very fast, like in seconds. It was fairly painless, as if I was going to sleep.
>>
>>26392788

>aware of his own flaws
>still seeking external sources of validation instead of just fixing his own problems

the reason your life is out of control is that you continue to choose to expect others to care for you instead of caring for yourself.

when you expect others to care for you you are effectively blaming them for your problems (you're holding them responsible for fixing you instead of fixing yourself)

Start taking ownership of your life.
>>
I'm here, man. You can talk to me
>>
>>26393273
This is really sad, I don't know why but this seems more real than when I usually see threads like this
I can't say it gets any better, and can see myself doing the same a few years from now, but I still really don't want you to die
Sweet dreams anon, you do what you think is best
>>
>>26392319
>>26393166
>>26393244
Thanks anons for helpful posts.

- OP

>>26393264
Nah, it's not about my dreams. I'm simply unable to feel pleasure and would much rather be dead than live in pain. I could either die or start doing a lot of speed, mdma, meth and heroin.

If I die, people might be shocked for a few months. If I start railing and shooting drugs, I will ruin many lives (it's not that I care, but you seem to be the person that does).
>>
>>26391942
you posted this for attention, just go do it fucking pussy
>>
>>26393323
I'm not op but I feel like every time I try to fix things 3 new problems appear and I have been trying for so long, I must have tryed a docen things in the last 4 years.
Can you understand that at all? I'm afraid of trying because I'm afraid of what's going to happen next
>>
don't be a coward anon

face your problems
>>
>>26393143
This guy knows his shit
If I an hero this is the way it's gonna be
I've tested it out, bringing myself to unconsciousness but not securing the rope so that it would relax and bloodflow would resume
Only way that seems like no monkey business
Painless and kind of trippy but still scary in its own right
>>
>>26393359
What do you feel pleasure in? Is there anything at all you find pleasurable?
>>
>>26393365
well fuck you're right, I get some kind of kick from suicidal drama. do you all anons feel this way?

but yeah that request for reasons for suicide were legit as well
>>
Well can you remember feeling anything before your birth?
No, because you did not exist then.
I dont want you to do it, but if you find a way to go painless, there is nothing to be afraid of. Its just an eternal sleep with zero pain or any feelings involved, just like before you were born.
The real difficult part is going painless and being okay with who you're leaving behind. Your family would be devastated. Not trying to guilt trip you or anything, just laying down everything on the table. Depression is a bitch, and there is no shame in leaving a world you are not compatible with. The thought that i can always just end it of my own volition is comforting, in a way.
No one can condemn your decision, it's your own life.
>>
since this seems to be the thread for it I like so say

bye

I don't have something profound to say with this but I'd just like another human to know I'm leaving.
>>
File: 1445873917399.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445873917399.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>26392217
this anon is probably the kindest person ive ever seen here
>>
>>26393440
Take care, I'm sorry for your suffering.
>>
>>26393440
Witnessed

Godspeed anon if this is it
Maybe tell us your story?
Good luck friend
>>
>>26393440
bye anon.

if all the fairytales (or matrix) were true, i'll see you on the other side.

if not, then goodnight.
>>
>>26393440
Good luck anon. I hope you find peace
>>
>>26391942
>you wait till tomorrow because scared

You're not going to be less scared tomorrow. Fear will probably only grow. If that's the only reason you wait. might as well do it right now.

I can imagine others reasons to wait though. It's a pretty big decision. And there's no reason for hurrying.

I once was in jail (long story), and the last day there felt way better than all the others, even though being exactly the same, practically. Just because you know it's almost over. You're almost free. You even start enjoying the things you hate, just because you know it's the last time you'll experience them.

Also please don't see not committing suicide as chickening out. You don't have to prove yourself.
>>
>>26393440
bye
sorry you were too good for this world
>>
>>26391942
Dude, don't make it pointless. Get a gun and take some normies with you. Maybe suicide by cop isn't painless, but you die as a REAL HERO!
>>
>>26393366

nothing is going to happen next if you choose death

the things that COULD happen next if you choose to try include happiness, improvement, or potentially learning a lesson

the worst that could happen is you choose not to learn and you stay the same

why not choose to learn?

this is a calling from God to start taking control of your life by holding yourself accountable.
>>
>>26391942
You're going to puss out.

Congrats on being a failure.
>>
>>26391942
do it faggot
do it now
don't wait for tomorrow
don't be a pussy
do it now
make it count, anon
>>
>>26393576
But I could also get hurt, I get hurry so often...
I don't like getting hurt at all
>>
>>26393576
I just really feel like I need someone in my life, failing and getting hurt doesn't sound so bad if I get to come back to someone who will hug me and tell me its all right
>>
>>26393440
sry for your pain anon. ill pray for you bro.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (76 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
76 KB, 300x250
>>26393064
>>26393188
>>26393238
>>26393245
>>26393264
>>26393331
this makes me want to cry. fuck, why u have to do it, anons?
>>
File: 1426552549226.jpg (195 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1426552549226.jpg
195 KB, 517x768
>>26391942
LOL
You're not going to do it anyways, you fucking attention-whoring retard. You can't do anything right.
>>
>>26393603
>>26393630

Didn't you have that person? Didn't you choose to abandon them? Send them a fucking text. Apologize for leaving. Apologize for hurting them. Apologize for trying to shit out of this world. Apologize for giving up. Commit to improving yourself. I don't care if it's your mother or your sister or a friend who showed you empathy. Stop bullshitting. Stop playing games. Stop pushing people away. Send a text. Decide that it's time to change.
>>
>>26393098
You got a floor bro?
Can i come over to your house?
>>
>>26393440
I'll be with you there soon man. This planet sucks
>>
lets post sad songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsAsJUTsYxs
op i just got out of bed for the first time in 3 days to post this
>>
>>26393680
all i have is a friend who pretends to care about me every couple of months, a father that gets angry if i bring up anything at all like this and a mother who last time i told i wasa feeling bad hung up on me and called the police
>>
>>26393857

how can you be a better person so others are more likely to want to be around you?
>>
I've attempted it a few times but a little voice says "what if"
What if I woke up one day and I was handsome
What if I woke up one day and I had a family
What if I woke up one day and someone loved me
The what if is just a pathetic form of denial. None of these things will ever happen. No matter how hard I work and no matter what I accomplish I will still be the same ugly lonely guy. I'm getting better at repressing the denial and I think I'll be able to go through with it
>>
>>26393898
they like me when im happy nand i work hard. I havent worked hard at all ion months
>>
>>26393902

> No matter how hard I work and no matter what I accomplish I will still be the same ugly lonely guy.

Nope. If you work hard and treat others kindly you can have a family, friends, and stable housing.you can't do those things if your attitude is shit though.
>>
>>26393929

Shouldn't you start working hard then? Wouldn't that make you happy? Don't give up on yourself anon I believe in you.
>>
>>26393263
You can call it stupid or profound but on the bottom line it's truth. There were countless times were some random person saved from death but if your time on this mortal plane met it's end you'll face death. I hope you'll feel better on the other side.
>>
>>26393943
until you start getting self consious and depressed and all the lies you tell yourself come crashing down
>>
>>26393823

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC2b0QDlNdU

This will be the last thing I hear as I'm fading out.

I will now abandon the thread and never return. I love you guys so much.
Godspeed.
- OP
>>
>>26393962
i should, if i work hard enough maybe one day i can save a robot. If i save a robot he surely wont leave me
>>
>>26393943
I have stable housing. I have a life. I'm very ugly and nothing can change that
Don't ask for a fucking picture
>>
>>26394035
i know this feeling
i have nothing else to say
>>
>>26394066
I'm a very nice person. I have always done what's right. My face is holding me back from a good life and it's just reality. No one will be able to love me because of it.
>>
I just hope something comforting awaits you on the other side
>>
>>26393440
DONT DO IT THINK OF PARENTS N MOTHER

YOUR FRIENDS OR A FRIENDS
>>
>>26391942
Die for your country not yourself
>>
>>26394104
i told you, i have nothing else to say
>>
>>26394003
if you are still here i listened to it, dont feel obligated to reply at all tho
>>
Just replace your face with a titanium implant face mask
You will look like iron man
research is almost complete
>>
>>26393440
Goodbye, anon. You're finally going to be safe and at ease. You did your best.
>>
>>26391942
Pay me and i'll kill you.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.