[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If a woman stays in a childlike state of mind, she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>If a woman stays in a childlike state of mind, she's a "manic pixie girl" and it's cute
> If a man stays in a childlike state of mind he's a "manchildren" and he should be ashamed.

Why is this allowed?
>>
manic pixie girls aren't respected in the real world. shift your eyes away from your anime programs for a little while, you'll see.
>>
File: 1441885555975.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1441885555975.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>>26391747
>he's a "manchildren"
>>
>>26391793
>implying
women of all personality types get away with murder (LITERALLY in some cases)
>>
>>26391747
They are just seen as a slightly different flavored cumrag. But still a cumrag.
>>
>>26391793
Now that you mention animu, I knew this weaboo girl in college who was obsessed with animu and japanese shit and everyone in our class thought she was "so quirky". I bet if there was a guy with the same level of weabooness he would be mocked.
>>
>>26391747
typically the manic pixie girl will be doing artistic shit, which at least is cute and active

the childlike male will just sit around on his ass playing vidya,
>>
>a manchildren
>>
>>26391747
Evolutionary psychology.

Her eggs have an expiration date. On top of that, it takes her 9 MONTHS to fulfill her role

Your cum is unlimited. It takes you seconds to fulfill your role, and only about 15-45 minutes between that.
>>
>>26391747
because the archetype of attraction is a young childlike girl, and an old "father figure" male. thats pushed to extreme. but women want a rich, powerful sugardaddy who can look after them. men want a young, fuckable playtoy who reminds them life can be fun.
>>
Because men are supposed to be masculine.
Equality doesn't exist and mever will.
>>
>>26392220
>evopsych

uh muh gud
>>
>>26392253
sorry, i've never set foot in a university so i don't know what kind of thoughts are funny to laugh at.
>>
File: image%3A5864.png (68 KB, 269x592) Image search: [Google]
image%3A5864.png
68 KB, 269x592
>>26391918
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you
Original fuck you
Fuck you
>>
>>26391747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSX7iT0n65Q

Watch this.

>tl;dr you have to compete for a mate, women don't. women can get away with more shit and still find a mate. you won't.
>>
>>26391747
most manic pixie dream girls manage to hold down a job and move out of their parents' basement.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.