[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say hello to the foot fedora everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 11630-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
11630-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Say hello to the foot fedora everyone
>>
Wtf am i looking at, these shoes look godawful.
>>
>>26389419
Can we stop with the fedora = dumb meme?
I've been wearing one for years before it became "classy" and its been fine.
They look better then dumb sport hats, go with way more outfits and imo look better, just don't wear them with a trenchcoat and tip them like a sperg.
>>
>>26389419
I dont see whats so fedorish about these shoes.
Or are they supposed to match the cargo shorts?
>>
File: xysy1ngxc05hukjc73qq.jpg (62 KB, 640x351) Image search: [Google]
xysy1ngxc05hukjc73qq.jpg
62 KB, 640x351
>>26389419
The mouth fedora
>>
File: terrible feels.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
terrible feels.png
74 KB, 412x351
>live in australia
>no ozone layer because america destroyed it by testing nukes
>starting to go bald
>cant wear a hat of any type because i will be judged for it
do i really have to become a sikh or something
>>
Its not about the fedora on your head, its about the fedora in your heart
>>
>>26389476
Is this copy pasted?
>>
File: Jacob-Reddit-1.jpg (575 KB, 1439x790) Image search: [Google]
Jacob-Reddit-1.jpg
575 KB, 1439x790
>>26389476
originali comentariotio
>>
a lot of people wearing baseball caps tend to cause crime.
who was the last fedora wearing criminal?
inb4 bonnie and clyde
>>
File: 71iA6LjeIkL._SL1500_.jpg (174 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
71iA6LjeIkL._SL1500_.jpg
174 KB, 1500x1500
>>26389549
>live in australia
>cant wear a hat
liar
>>
>>26389549
>>cant wear a hat of any type because i will be judged for it

Fuck you on about mate, I went out yesterday and literally everyone was wearing hats
>>
>>26389549
dude, Akubras are the greatest invention since beer

I say this as an Americunt
>>
>>26389783
tried buying a standard dark blue hat with front brim and no logo a few years ago.
people made fun of me within 20 minutes.
>>
Effay, w2c?
Original comment
>>
>>26389419
fedora core is anything fat white autistic male individuals with little or non existent sense of fashion wear, i.e, white new balance running shoes, fedoras, trench coats over casual clothing, tucked polo shirts, washed out 101's(shorter or longer than normal), casio calculator watch.
if chad wears then it becomes ironic, but for you white fat acne infested neckbeard otaku faggots its cancer.
thats why all you virgins over use the term, you are a fedora guy but fail to realize the disgusting in your face meaning, and choose to find another meaning to the meme, so you are not the autistic one.
>>
>Desert boots
>Wardrobe staple for any stylish man for the past 50 years
>"Fedora Tier"

Of course, anon
>>
My dad wears those.
>>
>>26389959
get clarks
http://www.clarks.co.uk/c/mens-all#pagesize-is-40-and-ProductType-is-boots-and-style-is-desertboot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.