[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: trick normies with pseudoscience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1405994941944.jpg (10 KB, 427x247) Image search: [Google]
1405994941944.jpg
10 KB, 427x247
>If your face is bigger than your hand, you have cancer

Not very original, but I got my 23 year old sister with that one. What are some better ones?
>>
>>26389043
>t I got my 23 year old sister
Is she hot? Is she single? Have you seen her naked?
>>
>>26389083
No
Yes
No

She's just really stupid and pursuing a Masters in OT.
>>
>>26389043
>having a hand the size of, or larger than your face
What the fuck kind of people believe that freakishly huge hands are normal?
>>
I like the classic 'go for the high five but sweep your hair instead' one too. Trying to make people shake 'salt' into their mouths only works on retards
>>
>>26389043
>still falling for this.
what is this 1997?
>>
You know you're supposed to slap their hand when they do that right?
>>
>>26389197
You know youre supposed to slap women anyway
>>
>>26389043
>you can predict people's intelligence by their skin color
>>
>meditation opens your mind to the truth
>>
What's the approximate circumstance of your 23 year old sister's left nipple given average room temperature?
>>
the reason why anon is so quiet is because he has autism

but actually it's from years of neglect, having his trust violated and festering alone for so long that he forgot how to communicate lol
>>
>>26389242
>ITT: trick normies
>trick
>>
>>26389523
>go around unironically quoting the meme curve
>throw some buzzwords like the warrior gene in
>normies unironically believe in your pseudoscience

pretty sugoi desu sempai
>>
Having sex with a male virgin makes you younger, thinner and prettier, results are better if the virgin is also autistic.
>>
>>26389555
>pseudoscience
>pseudo
>>
>>26389043
>If your face is bigger than your hand, you have cancer
Isnt this used to slap people with their own hands?
>>
>>26389622
>but i read a blog by someone who read an article about a paper by rushton and jensen how could that be wrong?
>>
>>26389622
>bell curve
>not pseudoscience
>>
>>26389655
Yes.

But they have to believe it for a few seconds for it to work.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.