[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no mentally ill gf who i can relate to with my schizophrenia.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: 1453148117916.png (244 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1453148117916.png
244 KB, 500x329
>tfw no mentally ill gf who i can relate to with my schizophrenia.
>>
>>26388406
>tfw no schizophrenic bf
I L I T E R A L L Y cannot fall for normie/non mentally ill boys anymore I hate this.
>>
>>26388406

stop shitting up our board you crazy fuck
>>
>>26388425

this is a lie

oc
>>
>>26388470
I've never known any girl who actually didn't mind my schizophrenia. All people assume i'm fucking crazy and violent even though it's quite the opposite. Fucking hate this.
>>
Anon, if only you didn't live on Orange planet 42

We could be forever together

If you kill trump we can be together forever!
>>
>>26388500

>has mental problem that causes delusions
>posts on 4chan's angry misogynist board
>not crazy and violent
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 324x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 324x389
>>26388425
>What's a bf that will probably murder her as she sleeps one day
>>
>>26388425

you need to stop buying into this meme before you get hurt. there's nothing glamorous about an insane person who is statistically likely to be a drug addict with poor hygiene abusing you and leeching on you financially
>>
>>26388530
With the meds it's ok and manageable. Not violent at all as i said, maybe somwhat narcissistic but that's about it. Really hate the stigma's in daily life about schizophrenia. Haven't had a delusion or hallucination in three years now with the meds.
>>
File: feels bad man.png (112 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.png
112 KB, 354x363
>>26388500

>I've never known any girl who actually didn't mind my schizophrenia

Because they don't. Same with the depressed and anxious fags. Women don't wanna get with a guy who is gonna commit suicide by the time he's 30, or hears voices in his head, when she can easily and almost effortlessly attract a normal male with decent looks and a promising future without all of the extra mental baggage.
>>
>>26388579

The pills are lies

They are controlling your thoughts

Free yourself

Free yourself and save us
>>
>>26388579

>maybe somewhat narcissistic

oh jesus, we've got ourselves a Messiah here, boys.
>>
>>26388579

>narcissistic

you realize these are the worst kinds of people to interact with in any way right?
>>
>>26388637
Not at all. The narcissism makes me comlare myself and my attributes and characteristics and body to everyone i see around me and gets me down every time because i always think i'm less than everyone else comlared by everything.
>>
>>26388595

This isn't true but more importantly you're missing the part where he said he was a narcissist. His "schizophrenia" is probably just delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>26388671
>comlare
>comlared
>>
>>26388685
It really isn't. The schizophrenia is the paranoid type and the narcissism isn't at all about grandeur or anything like that.
>>
>>26388671

And then you abuse, threaten, manipulate, punish, scorn, devalue, and harm everyone around you because you hate yourself. Google malignant narcissism.
>>
>>26388691
Yeah sorry, typing errors since i'm on my phone in the train on my way home.
>>
>>26388540
I want to die, jokes on you.
>>26388563
I just want someone I can relate to.
>>
>>26388671
Don't reply to the narcissism people get are just fucking with you.
>>
>>26388713
Again not the case, i only manipulate people to get them to do what i want but nothing more than that. Most of the time the comparing myself to everyone around me just depresses the shit out of me.
>>
>>26388727

I fucking hated you invader Zim cunts in high school and I do today too
>>
>>26388406
Post your medication with a time stamp or else you're bullshitting like everyone else who has it
>>
>>26388719

Where are you on your way home from?

>>26388727

Can you meet schizo girls at a therapy group or something?
>>
>>26388755
*claims to have it
>>
>>26388742

>i only manipulate people to get them to do what i want

...Well I've seen enough.
>>
>>26388764
I don't go to therapy, I'm currently stalking my qt3.14 schizo neighbor but he's just as autistic as I am.
>>
>>26388742

R E D F L A G
E
D
F
L
A
G

>>26388425

Do you see what you're getting yourself into?
>>
>>26388788
Dude stop trying to be me.
>>26388764
I am on my way home from uni classes. Uni is in amsterdam and now on my way home.
>>
>>26388788

Why would you be on the train if you're stalking your neighbor? Did you follow him somewhere?
>>
>>26388813
>>26388788
Sorry dude misread your text. Sorry
>>
>>26388819

Look at Dr Holmes poke holes in OP's otherwise airtight story
>>
>>26388813

You're on your way home from class in Amsterdam? What?

Anyway why don't you focus on fixing your narcissism before you look for a gf? If you're selfish and manipulative you're only going to keep ruining your relationships.
>>
>>26388869
I had classes today at university, the university is in amsterdam and since i don't live there i have to travel by train to get home.
>>
>>26388869
Also i am currently in group therapy for fixing my narcissism, it helps and works quite good i must say, it has improved a lot.
>>
>>26388933

What have they taught you in group therapy? What have you learned from it? How has it helped your narcissistic manipulation?
>>
File: 1439373747551.jpg (13 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1439373747551.jpg
13 KB, 500x259
>tfw no "schizo" bf who actually just does a lot of drugs and has incurred long lasting perceptual and behavioral changes as a result of it

Pls
>>
File: 1452821285797.jpg (35 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1452821285797.jpg
35 KB, 500x463
>>26388406
Two schizophrenic people in a relationship, that would work out great.
>>
>>26389094

tfw no "schizo" bf who shoots drugs up his ass and thinks it changes his behavior when in reality it makes him act even more insane
>>
>>26389064
They've taught me to actually be more open and accept my own vulnarability, since narcissism often derives from the fear of intimacy and opening up to people to let them see you at your worst. Also i am coming to terms with myself thay i accept who i am and stop trying to make others look bad to make me look better. I've accepted myself and start to care less about what others think of me which a couple of years ago was the only thing occupying my mind.
>>
>>26389094

Why do people save pictures like this? It's sad. Why would you want it on your computer?
>>
>>26389147

>notice this entire post is about you

how have you made amends? have you apologized to the people you manipulated?
>>
>>26389185
I have yes. Most of the time they didn't know that they were being manipulated but as part of my new start, i told them and apologized to them, felt great tbqh.
>>
>>26389213

Were you completely honest about your manipulations? Are there things you chose to hide? How long have you been in group therapy?
>>
>>26389318
Yes i was completely honoust about them, i didn't chose to hide some of them becahse mostly they consisted of little things that didn't really matter to me at the time. I've been in normal therapy for three years now and group therapy only for a couple of months now.
>>
>>26389140
>acting even more insane
>not a behavioral change
what
>>
>>26389450

generally people do drugs thinking it will influence their behavior positively. not many people think "I'm going to snort crack and become a violent idiot". they think it will make them concentrate or forget or have a spiritual journey. I was referring to positive behavior changes.
>>
>>26389494
People do hard drugs because it feels really, really good. Also, the fact that you said "snort crack" is adorably clueless.
>>
>>26389494
Do people actually think drugs will influence them positively? I don't get this way of thinking at all.
>>
>>26389540
Some people take stimulants to concentrate as that person said, but really that's mostly just with prescription amphetamines and sometimes meth, and that's not exactly what the fiends are thinking. People do drugs because they judge the positive feelings to outweigh the negative consequences.
>>
>>26389494
Hey, if a violent crack-snorting idiot were to be paired with their perfect qt, wouldn't that qt probably be another violent crack-snorting idiot? People are attracted to their own kind, for the most part. You can judge as much as you want, that's okay, but your criticism of me isn't even completely valid because I never asserted that those behavioral changes would be what you consider to be "positive"

That being said, violent crack addicts aren't my type either tho
>>
>>26389722

Desperate, sad, lonely, downtrodden people tend to seek someone in a higher mental or financial state to leech on, not another despondent/used up junkie.

>>26389637

that's what I meant by "to forget"

>>26389539

should I have said "shoot crack in their assholes"?
>>
>>26389834
>not another despondent/used up junkie
Well they should try looking around them for companionship instead of looking up imo

I'm not even sure if that's true, tons of junkies get together and have junkie relationships
>>
>>26389898

ofc they should look around.

most addicts are taken care of by spouses and family members. the only ones who don't leech are the ones who are really old or so far into addiction that they're homeless and they can't keep their shit together long enough to attract anybody who isn't as fucked up as they are
>>
????????????????????????????????????????

this post was made by a skitzo
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.