[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What level must your relationship be for you to send her flowers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 607.jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
607.jpg
8 KB, 259x195
What level must your relationship be for you to send her flowers on Valentine's day without coming off like a beta or desperate?
>>
File: 23785687325.jpg (321 KB, 900x1156) Image search: [Google]
23785687325.jpg
321 KB, 900x1156
>>26386960
You need to have one.
>>
>>26386960
You need to be dating
>>
>>26386960
99 should be about right. Might want to use a temponary boost too.
>>
>>26386993
Okay, check. We essentially go on dates (dinner, dinner/movie, assorted night activities) but we don't call them dates. And she's referred to me as "friend". I know there's no one else in her life for this valentine's day and honestly, I just want her to get the flowers. Will I come off as weird?
>>
>>26387020
Sitting at 9000. Am I too OP'ed for dating?
>>
>>26387026
Have you kissed her?
>>
>>26387037
No.

I have not.

[Still unoriginal?]
>>
>>26387026
Let me break it dow Barney style
If you're not a couple you have no business sending her shit on Valentine's Day. If you take her on "dates" but aren't dating you are not in a relationship, you are being used.
IF YOU ARE NOT AN ITEM YOU HAVE NO REASON TO SEND SHIT ON V DAY
>>
>>26386960
If you're dating and do not send her flowers consider yourself dumped. The higher you go in the relationship the less you have to comply with shit like valentines day.
>>
>>26387049
Then don't send her anything but a text
>>
>>26387026
So who usually pays for dinner, movie tickets etc

You or her?
>>
>>26387054
>>26387072

What if I don't want or expect anything in return, just want her to have flowers. Still weird?
>>
>>26387082
Both of us although most times I insist on paying because when she does I feel emasculated.
>>
>>26387097
Yes god damn Valentine's Day is for COUPLES which you are not. You might not expect anything, but that's not what flowers on Valentine's Day says.

You will come off as creepy and desperate, and will maybe get a pat on the head like a good boy for your efforts.
>>
>>26387122
Fair enough. I guess I'll just ignore the day.
>>
>>26387122
He said everything
>>
>>26387143
If you really like her
You would be better off just asking her out on a date

Then there wouldnt be any confusion
>>
Don't listen to these robots. Valentines day can be easily used to START a relationship. Don't give her flowers without inviting her somewhere on that day tho. Jewelry is even better if you have the money for a small bracelet.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.