[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm just a hard gainer >you're lucky you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: vegan gains.jpg (94 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
vegan gains.jpg
94 KB, 570x855
>I'm just a hard gainer
>you're lucky you're a mesomorph
>I eat like a pig and can't gain any weight!
>today I ate a handful of nuts and drank some milk
>that doesn't matter though because I always eat 5000 cals a day and still can't gain weight

Goddamn skellies piss me off more than fatasses. How hard is it to see that you're only eating <1000 cals a day when most normal people eat at least 2000

P.S fuck off spam detection, this isn't spam dumb nigger dick sucking motherfuckers
>>
Butt hurt Fatty detected.
>>
>>26386917
Are you a fatty? Fatties do the same thing,
>Eat only an apple
>Gain 100kg

Just let them die of under nourishment and obesity dude it's fine. None of your business what people think there diets are like.

Also go back to /fit/, this board is for mental illness' like anxiety, depression and schizophrenia, not body dysmorphia.
>>
>>26386917
lmao you need to stop being a boo boo baby. some people can't put on weight however much they eat, and I am one of those people. in an average day i'll have 3 (big) meals and a minimum of 2 snacks throughout the day. roughly works out to around 3000 calories per day.

maybe because i drink water and tea instead of sugary bullshit. who knows.
>>
>>26387130
>this board is for mental illness' like anxiety, depression and schizophrenia
no its not
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 960x960
Just eat brah youre not eating enough you fucking skelly shit
>>
>>26387123
>>26387130
not fat, I didn't say that I don't hate fatties, just that I hate skellies more.
>>26387187
eat more. how much do you work out? whats your TDEE? if its 3000 or less then you're not counting your calories right
>>
>>26387187
You are the literal equivalent of fatties saying they're fat because of genetiks. I was eating three meals and snacks, and when I started to drink 1k calorie shakes I gained 20kg in a few months. Eat more you lanklet. You're not above thermodynamics, here's your You you tea drinking shit. Don't drop it when somebody kills u for xp.
>>
>>26386917
>f-fucking skellies
*cries into ice cream*
>>
>>26386917

sup fatty
>>
I'm hungry as fuck. I've been starving myself lately but I still have that horrible belly.
I don't get it desu. I always eat a lot and never gain weight, then I starve and don't lose any weight either. Fuck my metabolism.
>>
>>26387361
>>26387387
hey skellies, see my post here >>26387350
as I said, I'm not fat, and I do hate fatties, I just hate skellies that complain about themselves not eating enough more
>>
>>26386917
>tfw miss being skelli
Skinnyfat is the worst body type
At least you can be proud of the asceticism required to achieve such a figure when you're a skelli
And you can delight in looking non-human in the spookiest possible way, great if you want to go for some dark and edgy look

Skinnyfat is just lazy loser-tier
>>
>>26387354

Whereas fatties are limited by thermodynamics, it is possible for skellies to pass calories out. Not sure if it actually happens, but thermodynamics doesn't prevent it.
>>
>>26387490
Pure skelly-science. What the fuck does passing out calories mean? Do you think that skellies just don't digest their food? This is the same logic that fat as fatasses use (aka MUH GENITIKZ!)
>>
>>26386917
Honestly, you have to eat like a fucking maniac to gain weight.

I once went 6 solid months of eating burgers and kebabs and fried chicken every single day, whilst having a prescription of steroids (prednisolone) and doctor's orders to eat fatty foods. Gained about 30lbs in that period.

Getting fat takes a fucking lot of committed, serious effort.
I applaud fat fucks for their ability to eat so much shit.
>>
>>26387751
This
I've been overindulging for a few years now
Gained like 15 lbs, don't even exercise
I'm guessing it's something that creeps up on people
>>
>>26387130
who are these boner condoners?
>>
>>26387789
Meh. I was obese as a child and through my teens. I got /fit/ when I was 18. It's a lot easier to gain weight and keep it on when mom fed you like a pig as a kid
>>
6'3 160lbs here. It IS hard to gain weight. I do not enjoy the feeling of gorging myself. There's no need.
>>
>>26388107
At least you're not deluding yourself into thinking that it's impossible to gain weight. Those are the skellies I hate
>>
>>26386917
I'm the same OP. it's really hard to fat
fat people are dirty, that could mean something
>>
> Be me, 21y/o guy sitting on the healthy/overweight BMI line
> Been gaining weight over the past year, so start trying really hard to lose weight about a month ago
> Eat salads, veggies, lean proteins, etc. Count my calories and cut out almost all the junk food. Snack on butterless popcorn when I have cravings
> Check my weight almost every day and lose 4-5lb over the course of a month and a half
> Noticeably weaker, probably should have been lifting to retain muscle
> Last weekend, friends want to go out, and I know I shouldn't but end up eating wings and drinking 6 beers
> Gained 2 pounds. In one day
> Days later, weight still hasn't come off
> mfw 3 weeks of work equates to 1 day off the wagon
>>
>>26388720
it requires like 7000 additional calories to gain 2 pounds

unless you had a monster-feast it seems unlikely

i gained like 5 kilos in 5 days over christmas though so fuck knows how it works
>>
>>26387354
>Don't drop it when somebody kills u for xp.
you made my fucking night. thank you based anon
>>
>live on diet of microwave meals, frozen pizzas, sandwiches, snacks, soda, and fast food
>still can't gain weight
>6'2, 135 lbs
feels pretty good desu
>>
most skeletons barely eat 2000 calories a day

most young men will have to eat 3500 plus to actually gain weight/muscle without gear
>>
>>26388902
Everybody says that, but there's no way that this can be true. If that were the case, then there would be no differences in metabolism. I've definitely seen people who eat like monsters and gain no weight and others who basically starve (could be closet eaters though) and are fat as fuck.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.