[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else struggling to spend money? I have spent less than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: may_i_have_your_attention.jpg (31 KB, 488x500) Image search: [Google]
may_i_have_your_attention.jpg
31 KB, 488x500
Is anyone else struggling to spend money? I have spent less than 200 bucks on myself last year and half of that amount was used to buy a nice pair of headphones I didn't exactly need.
>>
Buy games for me
>>
I have to pay for
>food
>cell phone bill
>internet
>clothes
>haircuts
>gas
It's not hard to spend when you aren't a fuckin loser
>>
You could give it all to me if you're that desperate.
>>
>>26386942

I didn't mean necessities.
>>
>>26386931
>paying for games
Don't do that
>>
>>26386914

Maybe it's time to move out on your own and stop leeching off you parents then anon.. Fuck people like you shit me.. You can afford to live out of home but you choose to just continue ruining your parents chance at a peaceful child free retirement due to being a selfish little cunt.
>>
don't you have any hobbies? or just spoil yourself with anything you want.
>>
i wish i had money ..
>>
>>26386979
>pirating games and wondering why the industry had gone to shit
>>
>>26387023
>thinking the industry has gone to shit from piracy
>>
>>26387023
you do understand how much money is made off of an average triple A title, right? they're laughing at you faggots for eating that shit up
>>
>>26386914
It's interesting how in the modern day people feel anguish for not spending enough as they think that will bring them enjoyment, that we are told to on some level to pursuit.
By that I mean that people somehow feel the need to constantly enjoy, and that brings anguish.
>>
>>26387023
Anon, videogames went to shit a long time ago.
>>
>>26386995
Kinda, but either they're not that costly or they actually save me money in the long run:

-Reading: 99% of the books I read are from the public domain so I don't have to spend anything
-Gaming: I play much less than I used to as a teenager and I only buy games during sales anyway
-Gardening: seeds are cheap as fuck and some people actually give them away, it saves me money on food, my grandfather was also more than happy to give me his old tools so I didn't have to buy those
-Archery: this one cost me a bit of money at first but I only have to buy new arrows once in a while now
-Baking: same as gardening
-Anime: I pirate everything, the legal ways to watch animu suck anyway
>>
File: 1455075577087.png (2 MB, 1094x1100) Image search: [Google]
1455075577087.png
2 MB, 1094x1100
>>26386979
>not paying for the best game of the generation
>>
>>26387212
>-Archery: this one cost me a bit of money at first but I only have to buy new arrows once in a while now
Why not learn to make your own and get 99 fletching in the process?
>>
If I didn't spend money on drugs and partying my expenses would be fuck all. There are rarely any products that I want
>>
You just need something you care about to blow all your money on.
I keep buying dubstep vinyl these days.
I probably spend over a thousand on records in the past two months.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.