[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all those tranny/faggot/roleplay threads on /soc/ am i the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 212x238
>all those tranny/faggot/roleplay threads on /soc/

am i the only one that sees how the male population rapidly turning gay/trans because its so much easier to find love/sex this way?
>>
>>26385667

no, i see it too. how did i escape? i grew a beard.
>>
File: IMG_0079.jpg (31 KB, 297x350) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
31 KB, 297x350
>>26385667
>another challenge
>UUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>26385675
I did that to repress my gender dysphoria. It doesn't work, but at least no one questions my masculinity.
>>
traps are serious bizness, it's no longer a meme. those hormones are powerful chit.
>>
>>26385709
my point is the world is becoming a giant sausage fest because because most average guys don't even get to have sex
>>
>>26385667
>am i the only one that sees how the male population rapidly turning gay/trans because its so much easier to find love/sex this way?
With each passing year Chad becomes more and more desirable while other men become invisible. Everyone wants some attention therefore there are so much trannies and other faggots. Imagine when everyone wants to be with you as oppose of constantly being alone - not everyone can handle this stress.
>>
>>26385709

>>>/lgbt/5675935

not a fkken meme
>>
File: resident-evil.jpg (237 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
resident-evil.jpg
237 KB, 700x1050
>>26385667
I honestly think it is natural control
They remove themselves willingly from the gene pool.
>>
>>26385732

i can. i must be chad or super robot.
>>
>>26385731
Just like seals in nature? I don't see the issue.
It is just nature running it's course, they can die with a clean conscience.
>>
>>26385667
As an actual faggot, gayness has nothing to do with traps. Literally nothing. Most faggots are disgusted by trannies and hate women as much as the next. Me included.

And it's as difficult to find love as a faggot robot as much as it is for regular robots.
>>
>>26385733
>>26385752

am i Chad? i am looking at these passgen posters and i feel really fucking masculine.
>>
>>26385752
If you'd be Chad you wouldnt be wasting time on this board, so you're super robot. I guess you're very rigid in your lifestyle because you play on extreme oppositions.
>>
>>26385769
gays have nothing to do with gender change in exchange for sex, its much like goat fucking

animals don't have the levels of hypergamy that humans have and that's why fish/other mammals procreate so rapidly
>>
>>26385785

ya i am super robot. i get called a normie fairly often, im not a neet and i even have friends.
>>
File: 1450871146956.jpg (259 KB, 830x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450871146956.jpg
259 KB, 830x1200
>>26385667
>america is going prison gay
Fuck. Feminism. So. Hard.
>>
>>26385798
yet you are here, which just tells of how bad things are in the modern world
>>
>>26385809

We got some big boys.
>>
>>26385790
If every man in the planet procreated, then we would be beyond fucked and unsustainable by now.
Again, what's the issue about fornicating? gays don't reproduce, so they choose to end themselves there.
Transgenders do the same, by destroying their genitals.
Sure they are fucked up in the head without doubt, for so is most of /r9k/ and nobody comes to purge us.
I wouldn't oppose if somebody purged them and me, though.
>>
>>26385798
Super robot yet has friends. Something tells me either you dont completely understand what robot means or you're not that of a robot. Either way, why are you here?
>>
>>26385785
What classifies a 'chad'? I've slept with about 20 girls since the age of 14, and I'm now 20. Never once did I really try to get laid at all and never was macho in my persona either.
>>
>>26385840

the community of course. "robot" the way you define it is a reddit meme.
>>
>>26385848
The mere fact that you dont know "what Chad is" determines that you're here by mere accident or you've come here for laughter.
>>
>>26385839
what you are talking about can be solved through birth control and cutting welfare on multiple children
maybe you haven't heard but in some countries they make 6 children on avarage with no regard of what to come.
we are closing on overpopulation regardless if neets/robots can have sex or not, they just want sex anyways not children
>>
>>26385851
So there's that. This discussion is pretty pointless because we're both from different worlds. You got everything on golden plate while i had to use indirect methods to survive.
>>
>>26385866

ya. the elite are already doing something about with the Zika virus. South America has a huge population.

"mosquito borne illness" my ass har har.

i guess the Ebola virus didn't take as many as they hoped.
>>
>>26385874

you're probing pretty good big guy.
>>
>>26385878
i don't think there is a big conspiracy, if governments truly wanted that they would enforce one child policy and people would follow (over time).
>>
>>26385886

would they? could they really enforce that? would they want to try?

if they were to enforce something like that, they would lose control over the world.

it's a shadow government anyway. a new deadly virus is the perfect culprit.
>>
>>26385882
for you
Being good is very loose term. Subjectively speaking i'd be considered "sneaky one" among your friends.
>>
>>26385894
if they really wanted to kill people they would simply unleash the existing river nile virus on the population or breed thousands of black widows and throw them out of a plane

id bet west nile virus is even deadlier than zika
>>
>>26385894
If resources start being scarce we will kill each other anyways.
So what's the problem? We all know that the whole universe will collapse into itself in the end, and that nothing really matters. Why fear for our miserable and unfulfilled lives?
>>
>>26385908

i could probably be trained, you guys should hire me.

i did survive all of psyops on r9k since the beginning.
>>
>>26385919
because we can prevent that
>>
>>26385919

maybe it's time to switch to sustainable energy then, past time.

>>26385914

crop dusters yes
>>
>>26385886
One child policy just makes the dating scene even fucking worse.
>>
>>26385927
I don't see the point. You have fun with that. I'll sit here posting whole day while you go and enjoy the sun burning you and normals everywhere.
>>26385932
They are already doing that here in beaner country, solar panels are super cheap and windmills can be homemade easy.
Both have their obvious advantages and disadvantages. So far the greatest one is to store energy efficiently and in mass.
>>
>>26385920
Even if you'd survived all of psyops there are things which couldnt be regained - i'm talking about socialization skills.
>>
>>26385958
no, one child policy will make things alot better
you could no longer suck off the government for cash
it would ease down on the economy by ALOT
would reduce taxes and have more funding to build other sources of food/energy
also woman will no longer get child support for more than 1 child
>>
>>26385999
oh and more neetbux for robots
trips don't lie
>>
>>26385999
>more men than women
>huge govt intrusion into personal lives

>it would ease down on the economy by ALOT
HA! We're about to hit a retirement savings crisis while the funds to work social security are fucking drying up, there's not enough savings to be made from baby momma welfare to help with that.
>>
>>26386042
a single person cost a ton, more than you probably think
>>
File: mulder_79.jpg (27 KB, 362x400) Image search: [Google]
mulder_79.jpg
27 KB, 362x400
Are you a believer or not?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPywk_ZTIng
>>
Indeed, OP. Men are turning gay/trans just for a shot at a relationship. Plus being gay or trans gives people an instant trump card in any situation someone disagrees with them. Plus they can be as obnoxious as they want and now the politically correct thing to do is sit there and take it.

Tripfags, gays and trans all need to perish if this society has any chance at prospering
>>
>>26385857
Neither to be honest, not sure why most of you are so cynical. On the rare occasion I post here, it's to give advice and help out my fallen brothers. IMO the societies we live in today have been constructed to cultivate the 'Chad' and 'Stacey' archetypes when a person is viewed and treated like they are very attractive. The same as the loathing you all hold for these types, it's there for a reason.

Why do you really care if some dude is getting laid every other night? As you're not? Well I'll be the first to say: Sex isn't worth any of your attention. Unless you truly find that '1 in a million', you'll find that intercourse is stifled and without meaning or connection. If you want that, then sure, keep chasing your fantasies.

>>26385886
You can think whatever you wish, but I implore you to research about it.
>>
File: 1391908831601.jpg (72 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1391908831601.jpg
72 KB, 363x364
>>26386166
>this tripcode is my sexual identity

thanks for making sense of my life
>>
>implying disintegration can be reversed
just let cupid sing
>>
File: 1438029410352.jpg (20 KB, 421x363) Image search: [Google]
1438029410352.jpg
20 KB, 421x363
>>26387021
I personally understand that sex isnt worth that much as a physical act. I know that even Chad's are not able to pull 100% girls into the bed but imagine that you're attractive to the majority of girls as oppose no one is attracted to you. The mere thought that you're attractive gives mental satisfaction. You know what pisses off the robots? Not the sex as the act but that in order to get normal sexual act you have to be considerably attractive and that's not impossible when you have unlucky genetic lottery ticket.
Let's take 2 children. One is attractive and other isnt. The more attractive is going to have better social worth than the uglier one. From the childhood Chad-kid is going to gather even more social worth and the ugly one will accumulate negative one.
>>
>>26387172
None of that would matter as much if people would settle down with one partner, marriage rate used to be in the 90s man. Then you could really keep that first gf.
>>
>>26387244
>people would settle down with one partner
That's not going to happen anytime soon, so why bother thinking such stuff.
>>
File: 1454629089804.png (145 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1454629089804.png
145 KB, 512x512
>>26387308
just to keep a record of where and how it all went to shit.
>>
>>26387172
I'll be perfectly honest here. At the end of my education we had what's called a 'leavers assembly' and there's a list of awards people are given by the whole year. I think my year group was comprised of around 250-300 kids. I was voted 'the fittest boy', and fit basically means hot or whatever else you want to call it. So the majority of girls in my year thought I was the most attractive I guess, but I had not the slightest idea that was how I was viewed back then. I felt no satisfaction or pleasure from knowing this, and it only fueled my desire to reject the society I was surrounded by.

But in regard to your last sentiment, I have to agree that you are treated far more kindly if you are attractive. It's what happens when we base ourselves on material possession and worth. We base our sexuality on that also. Not to say that you can choose who you're attracted to, but with the influx of magazines/television/internet, it has been slowly altering that base desire through psychological warfare, i.e. being bombarded with ads wherever you go.

Do not blame those that also had no choice in being born, but ended up with 'better aesthetics' than most. If you were given this, what would you do and how would you act? If the answer is to be a Chad, that is why the situation will never change.
>>
>>26385667
I have a bisexual friend of mine that says that even though she finds girls more attractive than guys she prefers dating guys since pursuing and then maintaining a relationship with a woman is way too complicated.
>>
>>26387547
I'm not blaming Chads for using their "natural resources" to the fullest aka pump and dump. I'm just merely pointing out the fact that nowadays it practically doesnt matter how much of rotten personality you've got if you have attractiveness. Hell, even more research shows that to others unattractive people are also worse people personality wise. What unsettles me is that you're judged about the one thing which you cannot control (genetics) in childhood.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.