[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insomnia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: insomnia.pepe.jpg (39 KB, 640x504) Image search: [Google]
insomnia.pepe.jpg
39 KB, 640x504
>Seep all day
>awake all night
>>
me irl familia
>>
its probably already known but i've always thought night time is a time to be awake because everyone else is asleep and out of your life. sleeping turns your antisocial utopia back into a normie's world again.

in the back of yur heads, you really just want a dead world to yourself
>>
>at work all day
>stay up all night playing vidya
>sleep in the office

Living the dream.
>>
I have non 24. I just got up a few hours ago.
>>
I work nights and I have bad weekend habits where I sleep half the day and half the night away.

But I just play Audiosurf or Metal Slug at work to wake me up inside
>>
>couldn't get motivated to continue making a game, drink coffee, feel good enough to go on a run
>tired, no longer motivated, can't sleep
fuck.
>>
>>26385487
from a Steam game dev to an aspiring one, my advice is to think of your most favorite game and make your own version of it.

making games that i wouldnt want to put thousands of hours into is a colossal waste of time, motivation and energy
>>
>>26385517
I am kind of combining several games and trying to make groundbreaking game mechanics. It's not about the graphics, it's about the gameplay
>>
>>26385314
I think it helps cut down on social interaction.
>>
>>26385546
Yeah I talked to someone on the phone the other day and it was too much, wish I could be alone 24/7
>>
>>26385585
It's just a slow implosion, I fantasize about great friendships but it's easier to sleep the day away.

>Yeah I talked to someone on the phone the other day and it was too much
What was it for?
>>
>>26385314
Same here. I don't know if I have insomnia but everytime I correct my schedule, I end up right back where I started.
>>
>>26385702
My brother, he was supposed to move out here but he decided not to. Leaves me to just read and draw and program and work part time. Pretty nice
>>
>>26385735
Sounds like a good situation all things considered.
>>
>>26385706
sometimes I don't sleep for a day so I can sleep the next night.
>>
>>26385314
>TFW havent had a dream in the last 400 something days except two which were shitty and not really memorable
>tfw what the fuck is wrong, this is not normal
>>
>>26385535
*tips controller*
>>
File: 1454620105228.jpg (23 KB, 461x417) Image search: [Google]
1454620105228.jpg
23 KB, 461x417
>>26385765
it's gonna be fun
>>
sleeping 12 hours plus most days
waking up sweaty and confused after having been very absorbed in a dream
being tired most of the day
smoking weed to forget about my problems
and then falling asleep
>>
>>26385750
Yeah that's how I correct it. But the problem is that in a week I'll be right back to sleeping during the day. Kill me desu.
>>
My insomnia gets so bad that I can't sleep even when I want to. Even when I try to get on a normal sleeping pattern out of no where I just can't sleep for days.
It gets so bad I get nose bleeds and doctors still haven't helped after numerous medicines and sleep studies.
Just want to sleep forever and not wake up t.bh.
>>
>>26385883
Try weed
>>
File: 1453803547230.jpg (107 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
1453803547230.jpg
107 KB, 500x637
>>26385883
You have awakened your pineal gland
>>
Staying up all night because you spent all day sleeping isn't insomnia.

>>26385517
What game senpai?
>>
>>26385901
I have bad asthma but I've tried it numerous times and it doesn't relax me just makes me feel like everything is spinning.
There's literally just something wrong with me. I did have a concussion before but that's supposed to be all healed up.
I fill up the sink with my nose blood sometimes.
>>
>>26385827
I know that problem.

Actually slept tonight for like 2 or three hours because I was upset about something and just put my head down around midnight or so. But I've been awaking since.

Part of it is my fucked up sleep schedule, which I don't even really try to fix most of the time since I just stay up all night, play video games, or browse the internets, and part of it is my insomnia, b/c whenever I try to actually go to sleep, I just end up laying in bed awake for hours.

I'm basically fucked no matter what I try to do. Sometimes every few weeks my sleep schedule will correct itself, and that's nice, but it always inevitably ruins itself again.
>>
That's not insomnia.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.