[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on men with ponytails, /r9k/? My hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
What are your thoughts on men with ponytails, /r9k/?

My hair has gotten to the point where I need one, I think I pull it off okay though.

What do you think about them? Gay or no?
>>
>>26384589

gotta have a beard with it
>>
>>26384596
I can only grow a neckbeard unfortunately.
>>
>>26384640

you can't grow a stache' at all? ok just go clean shaven.
>>
I have one now. So far the response has been overwhelmingly positive.
>>
>>26384666
I can do a 'stache and a neckbeard, and up my face a little bit, but no connection unfortunately.
I do go clean shaven. Hopefully my face isn't too bad by itself.
>>
>>26384589
Hot if you're Chad, creepy if you're not.

>>26384666
People find mustaches by themselves to be creepy.
>>
>>26384680
That's good to hear. I haven't left the house yet, probably no one will say anything at all.
>>26384688
I'm not Chad unfortunately.
>>
>>26384682
>>26384688

a lot of men's beards don't connect, just grow the stache and chin patch and soul patch and shave your sideburns and cheeks.
>>
>>26384702
I might try it out. I've let my hair go, might as well let it all go, spare the neckbeard.
>>
File: MGSV-BigBoss2.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-BigBoss2.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
>>26384589
>Tfw my hair goes down my chest
>Tfw my dad threatened to kick me out of his house if I didn't put it up in a ponytail
>Tfw he ended up doing it anyway
>Tfw have been mistaken for a girl three times since I stopped being NEET and found a job
>Tfw will never look as aesthetic and manly as Big Boss
JUST
>>
>>26384798
The only thing I have going for me is that I'm not fat, and I have a decent jawline.

Hopefully I don't get mistaken for a girl. It's one of my biggest concerns.
>>
>>26384798
just get a bald spot to go with your ponytail. no one will ever mistake you for a girl then

>tfw
>>
>>26384589
Extremely gay tbqh famski
>>
>ponytail with no facial hair
meh , pretty gay

>ponytail with facial hair
fuck yeah badass
>>
>>26384589
You need to be either really pretty or manly with beard to pull off the ponytail
>>
>>26384589
looks like shit.
get a haircut.
>>
>>26384589
If you do a Ponytail like Venom Snake from MGS V, nah it's not gay.

But you need a beard
>>
>tfw gf likes braiding my hair
>>
if you are male and your hair is that long you need to get a fucking haircut.
>>
>>26385367
Silly anon, haircuts are for wagecucks!
>>
>>26385132
>You need to be either really pretty
examples pls
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.