[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To have a decent chance of getting a bf as a girl > Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 17
File: 1447571173931.png (226 KB, 400x511) Image search: [Google]
1447571173931.png
226 KB, 400x511
To have a decent chance of getting a bf as a girl
> Don't be fat
>Don't be a massive bitch
Those two aren't even requirements thanks to female hypergamy you have overweight cows who believe only the top 20 percent are worthy of them.

To have a decent chance of getting a GF as a guy
Must have money
Must be funny
Must be confident
Must be Fit
Must have a six pack
Must have a degree
Must have a good career
ect
Only exceptions are thugs and niggas.

Women think they have a right to complain about dating ever in western society.
>>
>>26383948
Also forgot for men must be over 6'
>>
Nah I'm a poorfag, not incredibly fit, no degree and jobless but I still get a lot of cute hipster girls with daddy problems fawning over me.
>>
>>26383977
Post face :=3
>>
>>26383948
>tfw everyone thinks I want chad but I really just want a 5'4 skinny bf that I can femdom, pick up, and humiliate by telling him he's my gf
>>
>>26383977
>Nah I'm a poorfag, not incredibly fit, no degree and jobless but I still get a lot of cute hipster girls with daddy problems fawning over me.
Congrats you are mostly like the thug/chad/jock excepection now fuck off.
>>
Most fat bitches can get bfs pretty easily.
They just have to make a Tinder profile.

To get a GF as a guy you just have to be confident and not deformed.
You don't need any of that other shit. OP has no clue what he's talking about.
>>
>>26384102
>To get a GF as a guy you just have to be confident and not deformed.
Bull fucking shit.
>>
You have to be able to say the right thing at the right time too, social calibration, that's my common downfall, I'll talk to a girl and it just fades into her looking blankly and me thinking wtf now?
>>
>>26383977
Let us have a picture of you senpai. You may just be blessed genetically.
>>
>>26384138
Spoken like someone who's obviously never tried.
Why are you so angry? Don't fall for the memes.
>>
I am not fat and I am nice but persons here say I do not get boyfriend because I am whore stripper haha So I do not agree.
>>
>>26384102

When will this meme end? Confidence only goes so far. Sometimes women just flat out don't like you.
>>
to have a decent chance of getting a partner as a human
>find someone your personality clicks with and who is of your preferred gender and you of theirs
>get close to them
that's literally it
>>
>>26384206
It's a numbers game. You just have to keep trying.
90% of guys get rejected 9 times out of 10.
>>
File: 657675.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
657675.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>>26384269
>3.) basically be able to ignore anything bad that's ever happened to you and convince yourself you're THE hottst sh*t alive
Normalfags say the funniest. They are the true meme masters.
>>
trying this again.. found this on YT, was a top rated comment lel

TOP 10 THINGS SINGLE GUYS HAVE TO TO TO GET LAID:
1.) be confident as f*ck, keep up the charade every wake moment
2.) ignore every bit of self-doubt and fear of rejection
3.)basically be able to ignore anything bad that's ever happened to you and convince yourself you're THE hottst sh*t alive
4.) exercise on on a regular basis and stick to a good diet to look somewhat attractive
5.) take real good care of your appearance in general. Also be naturally good looking
6.) try and get rejected, try and get rejected, try and get rejected, ......., try again even if it takes months. The moment you let it get to you though, you appear weak and are basically f*cked.
7.) buy expensive drinks, keep up with her retarded fucking mind-games
8.) pretend to be interested in her vain bullshit
9.) have a good job, a nice place, lots of friends (social proof) - have your life 90% together
10.) have something interesting about you that make you stand out (exceptional talent or business skills, whatever)
11.) be able to read her ultra-sublte clues, even if she's straight up bullshitting you
12.) at the same time, be in TOTAL control of the entire interaction. It's up to you to find the perfect moments to take it to the next level
13.) be able to tell the difference between what she says and what she wants. This is a 10000-step program in itself
14.) impress her stupid friends you don't care about because only if they approve of you she'll want to f*ck you
15.) be able to take over an entire social circle if neccessary. Even in a whole group of new people you've never even met.
16.) naturally a bit shy and reserved? Enjoy not having sex for your entire life. MAN UP, BITCH
> 1/2
>>
>>26384318
> 1/2
17.) "tease" her (do shit she says she doesn't like but do it i a way that she actually likes. Try and figure..)
18.) make her feel sexy and desired but at the same time give her the feeling that she's not important to you at all and you have better options. Mind. F*cking. Games.
19.) don't dare to get frustrated, after all if anything goes wrong it's noone's fault but yours
20.) start gathering lots and lots and LOTS of experience as young as possible. Girls can smell unexperiences guys from 10000miles away and they loathe them
21.) act tough, be emotional, be gentle and aggressive, be fun and in control, be absolutely everything needed at the right time (which you have to figure out too btw)
22.) recognize your social status and act according to it. If girs classify you as a bit of a loser, don't ever even dare to look a chick in the eyes, she'll shame you so f*cking bad you'll want to kill yourself
23.) [tbc]...

TOP 10 THINGS SINGLE GIRLS HAVE TO TO TO GET LAID:
1.) exist
>>
File: for-r9k.jpg (60 KB, 366x557) Image search: [Google]
for-r9k.jpg
60 KB, 366x557
>>26383998
>>26384159
edited out revealing shit
>>
I don't get this meme. Just walk around any city in the world and you'll see couples at every turn with the guy being just an ordinary dude. Being in your twenties and never having been in a relationship is EXTREMELY rare. All of these "requirements" are completely arbitrary and meaningless, except maybe the part about being funny and confident.
>>
>>26384318
>>26384334

This has pretty much enabled my despair.

As if it was possible to sink deeper I think I've done it.

Sad thing is I already realized this shit before reading it, thankful someone else wrote it out too.
>>
>>26384318
This 100% why bother if you aren't int op percentage that makes the effort worth it?
>>
>>26384499
>Numerous studies showing the number of dateless or virgin men in their twenties is growing.
>>
File: milpain.gif (23 KB, 438x580) Image search: [Google]
milpain.gif
23 KB, 438x580
>>26383961
mfw im 5'11... So fucking close..
>>
File: 1453675530599.jpg (48 KB, 512x372) Image search: [Google]
1453675530599.jpg
48 KB, 512x372
>>26383948
Fuck them, I'll hide away in my room

I had a revelation.
All I need to be happy is a good game.
I played a shitty MMO for 4 years and now I realize. Striving for the best, only to fail not due to my limitations, but those of the lazy developers. I lost touch with what was fun.

Then I played a single player rpg and had fun. This hole in my heart was filled and I remembered what ts like to enjoy myself.

Fuck all the hoes who just want to use me. For what? A subpar partner who would betray me given the right tug? To leech off my future job? I am the only one I need and I accept that. Perhaps I dont have a choice. Perhaps I am bitter. But I will live.
>>
>>26383948
>But guys hit on me all the time! Life is so hard!
>>
>>26383948
>Don't be fat

Some guys like fat girls though. I'm one of them.
>>
but woman choose their mate so they have monopoly over everything.

checkmate, i know this isn't fair and is probably destructive to both sexes but that's how it is,woman chose this and because they have the final word on relationships they get to decide what best
>>
File: just be yourself 2.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself 2.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>26384207
>personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality

kill yourself, but check my pic out first
>>
>>26385380
Try 5'11 1/2''

I wish I could say no one knows I'm not 6' but I know.

I know.
>>
>>26383948
Nah, you just have to be confident and interesting as a guy. That's why you are a virgin, because you are whiny boring faggot.
>>
>>26385997
You can be the most interesting guy but if you dont have sexual experience - your journey ends there.
>>
>>26386062
Then get some sexual experience. Everyone is born a virgin.
>>
>>26385997
>That's why you are a virgin
ONS =/ bf-gf or marriage
>>
>>26386122
sure let me buy some sex at the kiosk
>>
>>26386234
Do you live in a third world shithole where prostitution is not legal?
>>
>>26383948
>>26383961
Fucking these. It's so fucked. Women who are 6's and 7's regularly land guys who are 8's and above, because women's standards are ALLOWED to be higher than men's. It's not fair. Women have it so much easier in the dating game it's not even funny. Socially awkward women? Can easily land a good-looking guy if they're decent-looking enough. A cute-looking but socially awkward guy? Most likely not going to get a gf unless he gets really, really lucky.

>>26384029
>>26384029
>>tfw everyone thinks I want chad but I really just want a 5'4 skinny bf that I can femdom
Don't even get me started on that. People think that just b/c I'm 5'4'' and skinny, that I must be a sub. Nope, I'm a dom but lol no one ever takes me seriously as a short, thin man. It's so fucking ridiculous. Meanwhile, women of all different body types are taken seriously and are understood to have different kinks or whatever. Fuck life.
>>
>>26383948
While it's true that females hold a disprooportional amount of power in dating on most robot's age bracket, you don't need all that shit.
>>
>>26384160
Not the guy you replied to but I tried. I'm not deformed, I'm not a supermodel, but I don't hurt to look at, and I can hold a conversation. 3rd year in college, still a KV. Fuck my life, if I can't get a girl in college, I'm fucked for the rest of my life
>>
>>26385600
This, but I also play Smash and cuhrayzee games but I'm really not nearly as good as I wish I were. Even IF I were to dedicate all my time to Smash and the games that I like to play, strive to get better, go to local tournaments, practice with people who were good, etc., I would probably never git truly gud at the game and that fucking pisses me off.

>>26386312
The fuck you do. All I ever hear women talk about is, if you want to date them, you'd better have money. And all I EVER see regarding chicks with boyfriends is women with Chads. Literally fit guys with good-looking faces, normal dudes, interests are normalfag things like sports, going to parties, have money, etc. Face it, if you're a robot like us, you are never getting a girlfriend. Ever.
>>
>>26386351
Then why are you choosing to continue being a robot if you want a gf?
>>
>>26386330
So you don't have obvious glaring flaws, good. Next, you need to work on becoming more desirable. There is clearly something about you that turns girls off, figure out what it is and improve it.
>>
>>26386360
It's hopeless, Anon. Nothing will ever change anything, ever. I will continue being a robot for the rest of my life until I inevitably kill myself. That's just the way it is.
>>
>>26386351
I say this because a lot of friends and people I know have gfs. Very few of them are what you'd call chads. SOme have weird looks, some are avid gamers, all the nine yards. Hell they they don't fit half of the OP list. Yet they have gfs. Learn from that
>>
>>26384334
The youtube comment section has been getting better, some nice bants going on there.
>>
>>26386371
At this point I think there is some sort of "aura" about me that drives them away. As far as I've been told I don't have austistic body language (I do have the tick of snapping my neck because it gets stiff but I can control that if needed), and it's not like I don't have any hobbies besides vydia, I play drums and I'm a decent drawer, I also used run regularly to keep from getting a hamplanet

I don't know what else should I do. Maybe just lay down and accept my death
>>
>>26384499
>very turn with the guy being just an ordinary dude
BETABUX
E
T
A
BUX
>>
>>26386412
I bet you they still have some combination of that list.

Socially awkward geeks with no money or confidence never get women.

And then look at posters like >>26386440

It's entirely possible to be decent-enough looking, normal enough, hold a conversation, even be a bit funny/cute, have decent hobbies, whatever, but if you don't have that certain "Chadness" about you, then women want nothing to do with you more than anything as a friend.
>>
ITT bitterness overload
>>
>>26384499
>All of these "requirements" are completely arbitrary and meaningless

if its an average dude he must have his own car+in college
>>
>tfw having to figure out that you're ugly the hard way
The human ego is a depressing thing. It wants to convince you that you can be loved so bad.
It's the saddest thing in the world when you have to supress that motivation, because you know it's just not possible for reasons you can't help
>>
>>26386412
i know alot of people (and the majority of them aren't even my friends) that don't have gf's, i would say 90% of all my facebook list guys don't have a gf and they are perfectly normal (going out,meeting people etc)
maybe another 10% is somewhat in some sort of begging of something
>>
I've gotten laid once so far this year and had two women last year.

Requirements are a shit, it comes down to who you meet. I have a lame job, ok car and apartment, and I'm 23.

Just bee yourself and be lucky.
>>
>>26386559
> I have a lame job, ok car and apartment, and I'm 23.

good lord are you living in thailand
here i wouldn't even be able to sustain the most basic car/rent by just working minimum wage
but overall id say all three of those things are bare minimum to have gf
>>
Looks and money above all else
>>
>>26386440
Perhaps you just don't emit any masculinity. The little aura that signals to girls subconsciously that you are a virile male and interested in her sexually. Not in a creepy way, careful about that. It's mostly tied to being seen as confident and taking the lead.
>>
>>26386570
I never said what I make. $13.07/hr isn't that bad, but I think it's still lame.
>>
>tfw like a girl but it's been about a year since i've met her and I know I've waited too long to try to make her my gf
>she already has a bf now
>want to talk to her and get closer to her but also scaring her away with my mental issues that I never show anyone outside of family
wat do?

and yes, I'm a jobless NEET with no money
>>
>>26386559
see >>26386215
You don't have steady anything.
>>26386469
Did you delete the pic because she has a wonky face?
>>
>>26386617
While I'm sure I can make a "confident" facade in public, I think yes, the problem is some sort of subconscious signal girls receive. Mind you, some show interest occasionally but usually it's temporary. As in they show interest one time and then never again

I have no idea how to fix that
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
I'm fat and lazy.
Guess I don't have to worry about all that drama.
>>
>>26386664
i have the same thing
and mind you i had tons of guy friends before i became a neet (compared to the avarage robot at least)
>>
Just enough money to survive
Semi funny
insecure and socially awkward
not fit
Small gut
Barely graduated high school
Haven't had a job in three months and have no real experience

I still have a girlfriend.
>>
>>26386648
I had one relationship last year with a dysfunctional chick who said I was "too good for her". Standard depression case.
>>
>>26386664
Are you actually interested in the girls you talk to? Serious question. I eventually realized that whenever I was talking to a girl I was more just being friendly rather than actually being interested in her. Probably related to my younger self believing I would one day meet the perfect princess and it would be love at first sight. I always automatically classifies girls as "yea she's nice, but she's not The One because (reason)".

Eventually I learned to change my way of thinking. I am now actually interested in the girl I am talking to. I have in the back of my mind the thought "Yeap, she's into me, but who wouldn't be, I'm quite the catch."

Anyway that's my story and how I went from a virgin to a late bloomer who is these days quite successful with girls.
>>
File: tumblr_n9x0egLmzS1r5zq6ao1_540.jpg (56 KB, 540x523) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9x0egLmzS1r5zq6ao1_540.jpg
56 KB, 540x523
>>26383948
>Must have money
i cant take money from guys bc i feel bad
>Must be funny
just browse 4chan often or be sad idc
>Must be confident
just be the dominant
>Must be Fit
dont be fat
>Must have a six pack
ew muscles look disgusting
>Must have a degree
females dont care about that most of the time
>Must have a good career
i can provide for myself, i wouldn't rely on my bf/husband for money
>ect
fucking females always want more than they can provide
>Only exceptions are thugs and niggas.
ew and "niggas" would have the same qualifications as you described.

Robots, not getting a gf is probably mostly bc all females around you are probably thots.
If females actually stopped putting themselves above males appearance wise, and got to know you, maybe they would be smart enough to see you as a good contender. But girls expect 9/10 chads to fall for their ugly 4/10 selves. You're all fucked bc females suck.
>>
>>26386792
if a girl does not push the agenda she does not want you
with woman you can tell right away if they are interested or not
>>
>>26386859
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Pls be my gf
>>
>>26386859
Trannypost #235347654747
Girls don't have penises.
>>
>>26386792
i find woman not interesting at all
everytime i speak to one i feel like i have to suffer
maybe im spoiled because i had really 4chan stoner friends
>>
>>26386870
Yes, but you can change her mind. If a girl really likes you, it's obvious if you are not a total autist, but those situations are pretty rare. Most of the time you will do some work on the girl, and she will go from being indifferent to you to being interested when she starts to notice the attractive qualities about you that you show her.
>>
File: 1446622049713.png (314 KB, 426x441) Image search: [Google]
1446622049713.png
314 KB, 426x441
>>26385736
YOU'RE THE REASON THEY FEEL NO NEED TO CHANGE OR LOWER THEIR STANDARDS TO GO BELOW CHAD
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26386874
yeah alright man
>>
>>26386792
Yeah I take interest in girls quite easily as long as they're somewhat interesting

Usually when I detect that spark I try to keep a conversation going but I'm left with another failure to add to my giant books of girls I tried to gf and failed at the end.

Kinda wish I was a completely deformed ugly loser, at least I'd known for sure what makes girls deny me a moment of their day
>>
>>26387077
No anon, be MY gf instead please
>>
>>26387129
Have a friend who gets a lot of pussy? Or even just some? Ask him. Hang out with him. Let him be your wingman and coach you. I get a feeling you might just be a bit too much hesitant/beta to be actually interesting. Maybe you lack passion. Maybe you try too hard. It's possibly not any one thing but the sum of a few little things that is cockblocking you.
>>
>>26383948
also for girls
>don't be be black.

men do not acknowledge me at all.

im not fat and im nice but very shy.
>>
>>26386351
no one in college has money unless ur a truct fund baby or international FOB.

the average college student is broke and yet many are still in relationships and have sex
>>
>>26388268
As long as you're not as black as the nighr you're fine. Brown girls are most of the time more attractive than white girls in my opinion. But there aren't many of them where i live unfortunately.
>>
>>26384029
>tfw 5'10
>tfw girls into femdom would think 5'10 is too big, and other girls would think it's too small

If only I was a true manlet
>>
>>26388309
im 21 and no relationship yet

i have made the first move plenty of times and im not shooting for the stars either.

all they want is to use me for sex. i am able to detect their motives early on though luckily so i don't waste my time. how do i get relationship/boyfriend?

maybe it's my approaching technique.
they may assume that i am desperate since i am making first move

which i am but still..
>>
>>26384029
If you really wanted that you'd have one and you would be able to pick the very best from a pool of 500 5'4" skinny males.
>>
>>26384102

In which "confident and not deformed" means looking like pic related. Just like "creepy" really just means "ugly", "confident" just means "sexy". Stop using your retarded just world fallacious newspeak.
>>
>>26388382
Making the first move is not desperate, merely intimidating for men. We're not used to woman making the first move, although most wouldn't mind at all. Have you ever been in a relationship before? And also, where are you from if i may ask.
>>
>>26383948
Uh, I'm a nearly broke, overweight, college dropout with a dead end job and no car. I'm also short, Jewish and basically a pacifist. You really need to add a hippie exception.
>>
>>26388455
>Nearly broke
>Jewish
Pick one
>>
>>26388438
But he's right, you retard. Plenty of ugly, fat, or poor guys get girls.
>>
>>26388363
I'm 5'6" and my 5'9" gf loves being dominated by me.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 960x960
>advice on getting a gf from other incels lmao
>>
>>26386282
I bet you're a tranny
>>
>>26383948
>Must be funny
>Must be confident
Nah this is literally it. If you need anything else it's because the rest of your personality is shit. You sound like those "nice guys" on 9gag only edgier because you said nigga
>>
>>26388449
no i haven't and im from upstate new york.

i would have much better chances finding some one in the city i believe but it is too expensive for me

where i am from there is many country bumpkins/normies that are locals and the college students are mostly rich white kids from long island
>>
>>26388584
Sorry to hear that. Are you in college or uni at the moment? Lots of potential dating opportunities there. Other than that you can always travel here in europe, the only thing expensive is the plane ticket the rest is not that expensive. You wouldn't believe how many girls i know from the states who have found a boyfriend or romantic partner here in europe. Actually that's how i met most of my female friends who came here to amsterdam to travel.
>>
>>26388636
Yes im in college, it's a big state school. I feel like there is someone for everyone but me. Im not fond of long distance relationships i feel like it would be torture to love someone you can rarely see.
>>
>>26388498
Isn't that poor bastrd that slashed his throat open in Brisbane?
>>
>>26388704
Well most of the time the girls here from america are just traveling for a month or so through europe. It is a short term thing but it is really a nice thing. Even to just hook up with someone for a week is fun and definately worth it. Did this with a girl from kansas city or something and even though we hooked up for 5 days we still talk casual as friends online.
>>
File: image.jpg (616 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
616 KB, 1920x1080
>be me
>be fedora tipping "muh 80%"
>no gf
>always complaining to myself
>qt 3.14 walks by
>this time decide fuck it and talk to her
>get her number
>we're now dating
Dumbasses, and I'm not some 6'3" model richfag either, I'm a cashier, 5'10" and Like a 7 or 8. All you have to do is 1.not be a midget 2. Not be a complete slob 3. Not be a complete autist 4.look and dress decent and 5.ACTUALLY FUCKING TRY, not as in bring her flowers and get on one knee, I mean like strike up a convo, ask if she wants to hang out sometime and get her number, snap, whatever. If she says no she just says no.
>>
>>26384207
>tripfag
>retarded statement
>pick two
>>
>>26388816
>I'm a cashier, 5'10" and Like a 7 or 8
OP here I'm 5'5" so no I think I'll just continue being bitter with women.
>>
>>26388974
And I'm 5'6". It doesn't stop me from getting girls. You could stop being so bitter, it would already help a lot.
>>
you have to have confidence and you need to be doing something with your life, you need both.
this is why college students can have relationships and sex even though they're poor, they're in fucking college, no shit. they're automatically believed to be going somewhere in life.

the first thing women do is probe you about your occupation and education. they're like economic proxies.
a lot of people on r9k either have no plan or they lack confidence or both.
>>
>>26388816
>>26389018
>i only mention my flaws in order to disprove
>fuck everything good that i have going on, that's not what makes the difference
Hope you get zika
>>
>>26389256
Gee, with such a cheerful attitude, I can't understand why such a nice guy like you can't get girls.
>>
>>26389297
Oohhh, le snarky comeback, such a "badass"
You know i'm telling you the truth, the flaws don't matter, all that matters is the positive qualities you have. In every thread there's one guy saying "i'm a blind crippled manlet and i have a gf" and we are supposed to see what's the difference between him and the kvs
You're not helping anyone you post-ironic twat
>>
>>26385776
keked hard anon
>>
>>26388791
Don't blame your race. You're just ugly and probably a loser.
>>
>>26389705
What do you mean by blaming my race?
>>
>>26389388
Being bitter and angry is not attractive, that one I can easily tell you.
>>
File: 1452304687551.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
1452304687551.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>26384102
>you just have to be confident and not deformed
Guy confirms he's not deformed and can be confident

>>26386371
>Next, you need to work on becoming more desirable
>There is clearly something (ELSE) about you that turns girls off
But you just said you only need to be confident and not deformed, you're contradicting yourself by adding more requirements, you stupid piece of shit.

>The little aura that signals to girls subconsciously that you are a virile male and interested in her sexually
The little aura that women can detect with their magical powers, right ?

>Not in a creepy way, careful about that
Even more shit to watch out for, exactly like OP said, there's no memes, it's simply much harder for men to get a partner than it is for women, so you can fuck off.

Also, if there's so many things you have to watch for when being around girls you're not even acting naturally, you're faking your personality in order to meet their bullshit criteria you're trying to prove that it's not complicated while showing us exactly how fucking complicated it is, can you be more retarded than this ?

Pic related, for you. Consider suicide, faggot.
>>
>tfw fill all major requirements for a decent shot at a relationship

>tfw submissive

so close, and yet so far
>>
>>26384293
Wtf and that's OK? Women don't have to deal with that at all.
>>
File: 13124151231.gif (16 KB, 450x420) Image search: [Google]
13124151231.gif
16 KB, 450x420
>>26388816
>YOU ONLY NEED TO TRY !!!1
>I swear my anecdotal evidence applies to you as well
How good looking are you ?
>well ... I'm like a 7 or an 8
And you think that has nothing to do with it ?
> NO, YOU ONLY NEED TO TRY !!!!1
But most robots were simply born ugly, someone with a 4-5/10 face doesn't stand a chance.
>NO, THEY ARE NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH, UGH !!111
But their efforts will more than likely result in failure and repeated failures will demolish their already weak confidence which in turn will make them even less desirable that they already were.
>KEEP BEING A MAD VIRGIN, FAGGOT

How do you even survive being this retarded ?
>>
File: 1454904989730.jpg (11 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1454904989730.jpg
11 KB, 340x340
>>26383948

I'm almost neither of these things and have a incredibly qt girlfriend. I'm a NEET, standing at 5'8" manlet and I'm chubby. No degree, living with mom.

I think you're deluding yourself or putting up barriers in places that can be otherwise overlooked and aren't determinate factors.

Learn how to talk to people, take some pride in yourself, and don't act like a complete faggot when you're challenged by others.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.