[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This weekend, Stacy will suck Chad's cock. >You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>This weekend, Stacy will suck Chad's cock.
>You're a 28 year old kissless virgin and still cum in a sock.

Why???
>>
>cum in a sock

Is this really a thing or is it just a meme? Why would you use a Kleenex or toilet paper?
>>
>>26381186
>>You're a 28 year old kissless virgin and still cum in a sock.
Pretty sure that's just you
>>
>>26381237

A lot of guys with tight circumcisions use a sock as a prosthetic foreskin.
>>
>>26381237
I use to cum in socks because I thought it made me normal
>>
>>26381186
Actually I'm 29

I don't know why I keep on living.
>>
>>26381237
It just rhymes better, and was featured in American Pie. Personally, I use tissues.
>>
>>26381186
because society rejected me as a human being
>>
I live in a dorm and I can tell you that Stacey will suck Chad's dick any day of the week. My Chad roommate has made me wait outside the room a bunch of times just so his "girlfriend" can finish him off
>>
>>26381237
Because you don't have either of those things around, obviously. Some people don't have kleenex in their room, and who the fuck jerks off in the bathroom? Most people have access to a sock.
>>
>>26381489

Do you spontaneously jack off? Rip off a few squares of TP before you start jacking off, wipe down, and flush them down the toilet when you're done.
>>
>>26381237
A sock is just perfect, no chance of leakage. Plus acts as a heater in the cold when you gotta go outside
>>
>>26381186
>This weekend, Chad will cum in a cock sock.
>This weekend, (You) will cum in a cock sock.
I have no problem with this. Why are you making a big deal of it?
>>
>>26381186
I know exactly why.
All of you know exacty why.
And for those who "have no idea whatsoever", here's a protip: just thinking about it bothers you.
And nope, i'm not talking about suicide or any other autistic shit.
>>
>>26382163
>exactly
Fixed
>>
>>26381186
>she'll do anything for chad
>while you're alone and sad
>>
Aren't socks breeding grounds for germs though?
>>
>>26382163

Im think about it. It bothers me because I don't know how to get better.
>no self confidence
>no life
>can't seem to improve my social skills beyond a certain point
>dont want to use a prostitute
>>
>>26381186
For your information, I have kissed a person before and just cum all over myself. Spot on otherwise.
>>
File: powerlevelREEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (37 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
powerlevelREEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
37 KB, 794x794
>>26382281
>I have kissed a person
here we go again...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMIE GTFO
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.