[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board so racist? It's almost as bad as /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 17
File: VQUN1tsjcoy_400.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
VQUN1tsjcoy_400.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
Why is this board so racist? It's almost as bad as /pol/.
>>
Because anti-racists are normie authoritarians.
>>
>>26381041
What is racism but a reasonable response to the criminal behaviour and undesirability of the majority of niggers?
>>
>>26381041
>2016
>not being a racist
>>
>>26381096
>Racism is only directed at black people and hasn't existed for thousands of years for various arbitrary reasons
>>
File: question_spurdo.jpg (28 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
question_spurdo.jpg
28 KB, 307x462
Self-hating whites are almost always racist for some reason
>>
Racism is so fucking stupid. Why are races the one thing were not allowed to like or dislike? I love jews and asians and I hate blacks. Who cares? I dont hate ALL blacks and Id never hurt a black person just for being black but I'd wish they just wouldn't exist so the crime rates would drop.
>>
>>26381121
I'm using niggers as a example because everyone knows they are pretty much the most worthless, pathetic trash that was ever shat upon humanity.
>>
>>26381169
I meant anti-racism btw. Racism isnt good or bad to me...its obviously shitty to lynch a nigger for no reason but I don't care if you just say you dont like jews, chinks, whites or whatever
>>
>>26381198
God that's pretty neurotic man. Contain your autism.
>>
>>26381263
>Disliking a stupid, violent, dangerous species of ape men is neurosis

Go jump in a tank full of sharks, friendo. You don't want to be racist against sharks do you?
>>
>>26381335
No need to be so retardedly vocal about it, you're seething through your computer screen.
>>
>>26381041
As a robot, shitskins are some of the most noxious people around.

I'd rather sit outside a Starbucks next to a Stacy complaining about Chad than sit next to LaShawnda and her 4 screaming niglets.
>>
File: polporfavor.png (96 KB, 1833x400) Image search: [Google]
polporfavor.png
96 KB, 1833x400
>>26381207
>racism isn't good or bad to me

Says the young white male. Fuckin idiot

>>26381335

pic related
>>
>>26381041
We don't like niggers.

Niggers come in all shapes, my friend.
>>
>>26381041
This board is for sensitive, low testosterone shut-ins who hate fun.
>>
>>26381535
How's the basement going? Is it fun low test anon?
>>
>>26381387
>Lashawnda goes to Starbucks

Confirmed for never meeting a black person
>>
>>26381041
>Why is this board so racist?
This board is LESS racist than normies with their anti-white racism 24/7.

>It's almost as bad as /pol/.
/r9k/ doesn't have any illusions about white women, tho.
>>
>>26381396
No point can stand up against such a well thought critique. You have truly bested him."Edgy," why didn't I think of that one?

Also such a post is pertinent to this thread's subject matter.
>>
>>26381628
nice truing a argument into a buzzword there friendorooney
>>
>>26381169
>I love jews

Full retard.
>>
>>26381396
>b-but they hate niggers b-becaus /pol/ memes haha it is so ironic and edgy
I genuinely feel repulesed by them. They are poor, hostile and most of all they hate me for what I am. It is my honest to god opinion, so is most people on here. I used to believe it was more of an anglosphere thing because they have some blacks left from colonial times but /int/ sure proved me wrong. People of all nations and races, under different religions and cultures, all agree that niggers are disgusting. Amazing really.
You can stomp your feet and scream muh /pol/ and throw memes around but its the truth.
>>
>>26381041

Is it racist to say I don't like most black people? Not all, most. I feel for the normal ones because they look bad because of all the savages. By normal I don't mean white washed, just a decent person.
>>
>>26381686
That would only be the case of an argument was presented. You only threw out a buzzword laden image.
>>
File: dan_foot_fetish_schneider.gif (2 MB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
dan_foot_fetish_schneider.gif
2 MB, 400x294
Hey guis we're all human beans right cmon get off that high horse
>>
File: 4265735555.jpg (11 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
4265735555.jpg
11 KB, 213x250
>>26381041
This field require a 4chan race account.
you may not post if you are a

Nigger
Prairie nigger
Snow nigger
Curry nigger
Rice nigger
Tacos nigger
African Nigger
Sand nigger.
Or an Ocean nigger.
>>
>>26381096
> spend all day riding Elliot Rodgers, morphine mans dick
> DESPISE people when they treat reality like GTA IV

I'm just saying, it might be better for your health if you blow off some steam and rob a convenience store.
>>
File: 1452223470506-r9k.jpg (41 KB, 570x526) Image search: [Google]
1452223470506-r9k.jpg
41 KB, 570x526
>>26381755
What about a DOUBLE NIGGER
>>
>>26381702
This is how women feel about most of you.

Are you saying everything is in perfect working order here?
>>
File: nig gonna nigs.jpg (34 KB, 713x651) Image search: [Google]
nig gonna nigs.jpg
34 KB, 713x651
>>26381792
double nigger are the nigress therefore not allowed.
We also forgot to add shekels nigger to the list.
>>
File: feelsgood_trump.png (295 KB, 383x441) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood_trump.png
295 KB, 383x441
>>26381702

I'm not Anglo, I just don't get the fixation on black people. Most black people are probably superior to us(losers, NEETs, etc) so we really don't have a leg to stand on here

I mean just look at your post. Your types literally can't say anything but nigger nigger nigger. I have seen 5 black people in my life and I simply don't give a fuck about them. Literally every thread derails into why blacks are stupid and I just want to enjoy my shitposting
>>
>>26381908
>Your types literally can't say anything but nigger nigger nigger
Not really. Nice of you to project it on me though. We dont even have them here in my country. I couldnt physically give less of a fuck. I just find it extremely absurd and redundant to complain about racism on 4chan
>>
>>26381799
Ive never seen that as wrong thing really. Being a robot is nothing to brag about. I dont come here to pride myself on being a friendless NEET, I come here for comfort and sympathy. Normie world is hostile and intolerant to weak willed people, so many of us retreat here. I dont even expect to find a gf in condition that Im in right now tbqh
>>
>>26381710
>a trap is saying this
>>
>>26382228

And? Original comment.
>>
>letting words on an imageboard affect you
>>
>>26381041
Please do us a favour and kill yourself nigger..
>>
>>26381041

Newsflash: everyone is racist, humans are tribal animals, it's a massive part of our history. We'd all get along way better if we didn't pretend we saw everyone the same. There'd certainly be a lot less fake tension in the air.
>>
>>26382595
the doctor says you have cancer
>letting words affect you
>>
>>26383058
I'm not racist at all
>>
>>26381473

Yea sure they do buddy.
>>
>>26381041
theyre just abunch of edgy teenagers
>>
>>26381710
i feel the same about white people

everytime i walk in the shop, they all glance at me like they want me dead.
>>
>>26381041

The posters on this board, like those on /pol/, have become disillusioned with society, seeing flaws and corruption that most people with normal happy lives are blissfully ignorant to.

Racism is an incredibly natural thing born from such a viewpoint. /pol/ sees the declining sanctity of our society, and looks at what's causing it, concluding its minorities and Jews. Robots have hard lives, constantly targeted and bullied by others, who is responsible for the worst of this kind of hateful bullying? Blacks.

As undesirable as it may be, racism is a direct result of personal experience, it's reality plain and simple.
>>
Yeah I hate blacks because all the crime they commit. They gang bang, they are quick to violence, they are savages, they barely have any restraints. They are like animals in a way that they just follow their instincts. If someone is playing a joke on them they will instantly start swinging like he's trying to kill you. Blacks are violent and are racists and jealous of white people. They are so pathetic too that they stick around in white countries and refuse to return to Africa because they know their attitudes would be the first to go once returned where they came from. But alas those white upper middle class families who live away from blacks and never really had experience around them would be the first to shout and protest.
>>
>>26383246

Don't blame them. Blame the scum that perpetuate the stereotype. Racism is simply a natural reaction to that. All you can do is set a better example.
>>
>>26381041
Personally I am just trying to let myself turn into a piece of shit because my attitudes are a consequence of normie complacency and blind acceptance of cultural decay. My attitudes and behavior are just a circumstance like the weather.
>>
>>26383283
ive been around white people who are just as routy
>>
this is coming from a board that praises mass murderers
>>
>>26383283
Fuck you.

I live in a mostly black area in the south, and theyre just as normal as anybody else. Hell there was this one time i was walking down the road for three miles and a black lady stopped and gave me a ice cold gatorade out of shear kindness.
>>
File: map_nhblack.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
map_nhblack.gif
26 KB, 567x473
>>26383695
lmfao the reason the south sucks so much is because of the high concentration of blacks. The reason why the south is so poor, like for instance Mississippi is the poorest state out of all 50 states in the country and also coincidentally has the highest population ratio of blacks to other races. You don't know nothing, I don't care about your little white upper middle class community. If you let one individual throw away the reality of a people as a whole you are a fool. Blacks are violent animals, one third of all blacks statistic wise will go to prison for a felony in their lifetime.
>>
>>26381908
>I've seen 5 black people in my life

Then consider yourself lucky and blissfully ignorant. Those of us who've had the misfortune of growing up near large numbers of them know how dangerous and uncivil they are.
>>
Porque los niggas putos cojen y estos no
No ves que son unos fracasados de mierda que no pueden ni saludar al cartero

Vayan a fumar faso wachoo
Aguante la academia vamos racing papa
>>
>>26381041
Blacks have a bad public image. If that changed people would have less reason to hate them because they would no longer be known for acting like niggers.

TLDR; Do you hate assholes? Niggers are some of the biggest assholes in society today. Same with why people are starting to get fed up with Islam.
>>
File: img0000040.jpg (97 KB, 593x639) Image search: [Google]
img0000040.jpg
97 KB, 593x639
>TFW black
>TFW didnt have to put in effort in uni because I can just claim lower IQ
>play more vidya

Feels good man
>>
File: 1445613617-20151023.png (301 KB, 684x1029) Image search: [Google]
1445613617-20151023.png
301 KB, 684x1029
>>26383695
>13% of the population
>committed 52% of the homicides between 1980 and 2008

An important question to consider is how much economic class has to do with it. Still, it's not hard to understand why people get so annoyed over it.
>>
>>26384247
Same here m8, I was raised in a nice white suburb with practically zero crime. I was a massive libcuck then.

Then I moved out and started living in a black neighborhood.
>>
I dunno. Black people are shitty. White people are shitty. Everyone is garbage with nothing to offer. People just like to pretend their skin color means they're worth anything.
>>
>>26384415
Because the extent of your reasoning process is looking at some ambiguous data and drawing a conclusion that spits in the face of science instead of considering any of the near infinite amount of factors resultant from the sheer complexity of the human experience that could account for said data. It's just saying to the world "I'm stupid. I think science is stupid. I don't think anything through and I choose a malicious opinion just to feel like I'm smarter than the rest of society"

It's pathetic. I don't even give a fuck about racism, I've actually befriended racists. What offends me is irrationalism, and people who disrespect science. Such is racism.
>>
>>26384432
I grew up in a low income black neighborhood. I assure you, you're just a bitch.
>>
>>26381041
If you're not a white supremacist, youre an sjw.

Make your choice, nigger.
>>
>>26384480
what unacceptable conclusion did I draw?
>>
>>26384517
If I'm a black supremacist does that make me a SJW?
>>
>>26381597
Anti-white racism isn't actually real. You just spend too much time on the internet and have a bug up your ass with the whole white guilt thing.

Racism is actually holding unfair beliefs about a specific race. What do people actually believe about whites? That they can't jump, can't dance, that they're dorky? All these are fucking lighthearted memes that no one holds to heart. You're just a pathetic nerd who craves a claim to victimhood to excuse his own mediocrity.
>>
All over the internet and college campuses, the best person to insult is a straight white man, no repercussions attached.

You can imagine then why some on here may feel the need to lash out, especially when black bots and smelly indians now state you can't be a robot if you are white...just like sjw's making rules for white men to feel secure with themselves.
>>
>>26384530
Not if youre a right wing black supremacist. If youre BLM, fuck off.
>>
>>26381041

We're not all racists OP. Peace and harmony for all mankind.
>>
>>26384480
It's in their genes, black people are more naturally prone to be violent. Behavior traits can be inherited scientists are discovering.

I am a white male. I grew up poor, as a child I was neglected by my mother and sometimes went days without food. I was extremely skinny. By the time my father saved me my step mother abused me emotionally and hit me sometimes out of jealousy because my father loved me more than her and her children. I was also called ugly by women growing up. I never felt really loved by others nor have I ever had a companion. I am currently a late teen orphan living alone in a drug ghetto and have had a meth addict attack me outside my apartment on Christmas day before. Yet I do not act violent, I do not threaten people with violence. I do not commit crime and I do not cuss. I try to be friendly to people despite my misfortune. All my life I've grown up in poverty and yet to know anything different(I'm hoping one day I'll get out of poverty). So you don't know what you're talking about. Blacks are just evil and make horrible decisions because there is a meaning behind "like father like son." Blacks are like their violent ancestors, they descend from a violent evil man who started their people.
>>
>>26384525
Oh, excuse me, you were indeed cautious enough to not actually commit to an argument. I just assumed that you meant a certain thing when you decided to implicitly side with the dumbass beliefs of this anime imageboard.

>An important question to consider is how much economic class has to do with it.

If it's not economic class, then what? At best there is a cultural factor, seeing as blacks are an outlier with how unique their history in America is as opposed to other minority groups. Everyone else was a willing migrant, blacks were liberated slaves. This accounts for everything.
>>
>>26384598
This
>Still, it's not hard to understand why people get so annoyed over it.
Was just an observation on one of the reasons why this an issue in the first place. I've never done thorough research on the area personally, so I don't have a useful opinion on the matter.

As for
>Everyone else was a willing migrant
I find that to be a bit overblown but it might still be true.
>>
File: genes.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
genes.png
93 KB, 500x422
>>26384564
>It's in their genes, black people are more naturally prone to be violent. Behavior traits can be inherited scientists are discovering.

Excuse me

This is flippant bullshit and extremely disrespectful to science. You can't bluff me on this subject, I'm actually well read in it. It is most certainly not "in their genes". If you have studies indicating it to be, please provide links, or something of scientific substance.
This idea that blacks are more genetically predisposed to violence over all other races is absurd on so many levels. Name some studies that support what you're saying. I've been through this debate before, with some really well-read racists. I absolutely fucking demolish it, I never lose. It's easy, because I was right and they were wrong. They actually had the courtesy to cite a genetic study or two. It was always just them misinterpreting the complex data out of general ignorance of the science. I'm actually literate in science, that's why I don't hold racist beliefs, because I actually know what I'm talking about.

>Yet I do not act violent, I do not threaten people with violence.

I'm sorry you've had a hard life but this isn't a logical argument. Are you suggesting that the fact that you weren't driven to violence by having a difficult life means that this is some sort of quality of your race? No, this is a reaction specific to you. You don't have an aggressive nature. This isn't a "white" quality. Plenty of white people become incredibly violent after difficult life circumstances. You won't deny this, and the fact that this is a thing is fundamentally invalidating to your argument. Who's to say a black person couldn't go through that life and react the same as you did?

The malnutrition has probably caused you to grow up with unusually low levels of testosterone. It could just be a part of your innate personality, sure, but it most certainly isn't a matter of racial genetics.
>>
>>26384247

I grew up in a notoriously ghetto black neighborhood. It was fine, you're just a bitch.
>>
>almost never have to deal with niggers
>barely have to deal with australian aboriginals
>qt asians and whites everywhere

life's good
>>
To all anti-racists and such: What is the purpose of gypsies? I get it, there are some black people who are alright, some indians, pakis etc. But gypsies?
>>
>>26381041
Reality is racist.
>>
>>26384843
the only kind of "scientist" that could be this willfully ignorant of reality is a sociologist
>>
File: 1452191945319.png (287 KB, 486x700) Image search: [Google]
1452191945319.png
287 KB, 486x700
>>26381169
I hate jews but I love Blacks and Asians.
>>
File: 1450682154892.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1450682154892.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>26384843
/pol/ BTFO. AGAIN.
>>
>>26381041
Because there is no reason to pretend we love refugees, Stacy hates us already by our very existence.

>tfw even filthy rapefugees have more ficki ficki than you do
>>
>>26386438
>get btfo
>time to whip out the ad homs

stormcucks, when will they learn?
>>
>>26386240
You need to have one people who are concentrating everything that's bad in humanity, so we can actively strive not to be like them

>tfw not dressing like a filthy Romanian
>>
File: 1454088477242.jpg (261 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454088477242.jpg
261 KB, 1280x720
>>26381041

Why is this board so foodist? It's almost as bad as /ck/.

Just yesterday I saw this one bigot claiming he liked vanilla MORE than chocolate. I reported him ofc.
>>
>>26384533
Nigga, the young white man has the worst reputation of all, there are even stats about this on wikipedia.

Nobody likes and looks out for those people anymore, the only way they are allowed a voice is by being submissive take-my-ass-and-fist-it-allies or by having a disability, otherwise they are shunned and treated like the scum of the earth.

If you believe anti-white racism doesn't exist you have obviously never been to Africa.
>muh colonialism
I'd rather live in 1950's black Africa than in AIDSland now.
>>
>>26386572
>not liking superior deenz and tendies
Look at this fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1454632290180.jpg (15 KB, 291x491) Image search: [Google]
1454632290180.jpg
15 KB, 291x491
>>26381169
>I love jews
Shlomo, pls
>>
We are not racist. We hate everyone the same, no matter of their race.
>>
>>26386240
They came from India to Turkey and then went to Romania.Today i saw on the news that they cucked swedes they said that they got a lot more money from stealing and begging than in my country.
>>
>>26386594
>stats about this on wikipedia.
where can i acquire theses?
>>
>>26381041
almost nobody on 4chan is a real racist, they're being ironic
>>
>>26386594
have you ever been to africa? are you currently in africa? why are you complaining about suffering from anti-white racism in countries you've never been to?
>>
>>26384564
>It's in their genes, black people are more naturally prone to be violent.
the warrior gene theory has actually been excessively debunked
>>
>>26384182
correlation, causation

white people from the appalachian were the stereotypical poor group for years until recently
>>
>>26383291
>Don't blame them.
why wouldn't i blame racists for being racists?

>Blame the scum that perpetuate the stereotype.
completely meaningless notion. see stereotype threat. see model minorities. stereotypes are also highly malleable
>>
>>26388180
i find it hard to believe when people say things like this
>>26381702
>>26381198

you have to be very passionate about your beliefs to have this level of hatred
>>
>>26381041
because the chan is counterculture and chads and staceys pride themselves on being openly progressive (they're not. all they care about is their house and getting to their yoga class on time)
>>
Because it helps keeps normies out.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.