[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hol up. Is there a difference between /r9k/ robot anxiety and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: 14790569.jpg (225 KB, 685x1024) Image search: [Google]
14790569.jpg
225 KB, 685x1024
Hol up.

Is there a difference between /r9k/ robot anxiety and SJW roastie anxiety?

I'm confused, enlighten me.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Don't think so.
I know about a woman who literally can't leave her home due to severe anxiety and panic disorder.
She stays inside for months, not speaking to anyone. Gets food delivered to her door. Her life is terrible
>>
File: 1453168464047.jpg (151 KB, 1108x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453168464047.jpg
151 KB, 1108x1280
>>26379474
GOD FUCKING DAMN ROMAN WOMEN NEVER FUCKING DRESSED LIKE THAT.
HOLY FUCKING CHIST WHOEVER MADE THIS SHOULD BE GASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Robots are anxious about not meeting society's standards.

SJW's are anxious about society not accepting the standards they want to promulgate.
>>
>>26379588
But buddy that's not SJW roastie anxiety.
Roastie anxiety is being nervous that Chad won't like you. Roastie "Social Anxiety" is only going out four days a week because nobody in your extensive social group is doing anything that peaks your interest :0
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84 KB, 1024x568
>>26379474
no not at all, especially when a lot of "robots" are SJWs themselves

If you're fighting for men's rights or for gamer gate or whatever, that's still SJW bullshit.
>>
>>26379812
close

SJW's are anxious about losing the attention, money, and validation/sense of power, from riding their moral high horse.
>>
File: 14790569_0.jpg (210 KB, 685x1024) Image search: [Google]
14790569_0.jpg
210 KB, 685x1024
>>26379796

Does it say Roman anywhere except in your post?
I like to think this is Greece style and you are seriously trying to tell me that some Greek whore wasn't paying debtz dressed like that.
Dear froggo you are a madman.
>>
File: REEEEE~1.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE~1.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>26379931
STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS SSHIT.
FUCKING GETTING ON MY NERVES
>>
>>26379922
to be more clear

It fits SJW's just fine, whether they admit or not, when someone resists what they dictate from their high horse. Having an opponent gives them something to attack and only validates the false persecution and victim complex narratives they spin.
>>
>>26379931
the style is clearly Roman you uneducated mongrel, look at her sandals and her red hair
>>
>>26379948
>not wanting to go back in time and fuck roman chicks in ancient rome

what are you, gay?
>>
>>26379904
Damn that guy is hardcore. He was probably assaulted for that.
>>
File: 1439803494598.png (16 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1439803494598.png
16 KB, 422x437
>>26379978
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE REE REEEEEEEEEE REEE REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26379968

It's either Etruscuck or Greek. Romans were extremly good at stealing culture.
>>
File: sjwgtow2.png (654 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
sjwgtow2.png
654 KB, 1024x568
>>26379989
the best part is that he was part of a counter-protest at some anti-rape thing

>men going their own way
>"hey guys let's follow feminists around and piggyback their own things"

Like I said, different side of the same coin.
>>
Robots and tumblrinas are cut from the same cloth.
They were both brought up in the same generation with the same philosophy.

>Self-improvement is a lie.
>Masculinity deserves to be mocked and avoided.
>All successful people should be dismissed as being privileged.
>Life isn't fair, so why even try.
>Society needs to change to suit me, not the other way around.
>Life is a race to the bottom. Whoever is most oppressed or broken wins.

They distrust successful or well adjusted people and find an identity in failure.
It's the result of being raised in the "everyone get's a trophy" generation. By parents and teachers who discouraged competition because it might hurt someones self-esteem.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>26380033

>triggered

#womenagainstfeminism
>>
>>26380033
You have to admire his trashbag superhero outfit, though. Pretty damn creative.
>>
>>26380109
B-b-b-b-but why are they in war then famalam?
>>
>>26380031
>Romans were extremly good at stealing culture.
That's exactly the shit someone would say who doesn't know shit about Rome but thinks they do. Rome was influenced by Greece and Etruria, but they had a distinct culture all their own.
>>
>>26379960
That makes sense if you see SJW as drama queens and professional victims which most of them are. However, if >>26379904 is right then they would prefer to simply have their way.

IMO they are really terrified of having to make their case in plain language to a neutral but informed audience. That's why they never debate and why they ad hom any opponents. Having attention and money implies that their views are assented to at least in their institutions. Their reputations and livelihoods are built on delicately balanced fabrications so they are afraid on not being believed above anything else. If their views weren't accepted at all they'd be out on their fat asses.
>>
>>26380226
>QUIDQUID IT EST TIMEO ANONS ET DONA FERENTES

Fine take your cultural anthropology prize. I don't care I just thought she might be 'pic unrelated'.
>>
>>26380327
Lol no worries. Is that Google Translate? "Whatever it is, I fear anons bearing gifts"?
>>
robot anxiety is real.
SJW 'anxiety' is made up for attention.
the difference is the gender. no one gives a fuck if a man has anxiety, depression, etc. if a woman does they get more attention.
>>
>>26380355
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeo_Danaos_et_dona_ferentes
>>
>>26380109
>>Masculinity deserves to be mocked and avoided.
Robots don't believe this.
>>Society needs to change to suit me, not the other way around.
SJW believe this but robots don't. We are quite happy to leave society alone once it leaves us alone.
>>Life is a race to the bottom. Whoever is most oppressed or broken wins.
Only SJW believe this.
>>
>>26380435
>>>Life is a race to the bottom. Whoever is most oppressed or broken wins.
>Only SJW believe this.

except that this board is a pissing contest to see who is the most "robot" and anyone who's not a 35 year old live-at-home disability-collecting piss-bottling virgin is told to go back to ebaumsworld
>>
>>26380473
No only normies are told to fuck off. Most robots are 18-25 social rejects and no one has a problem. You might be taking neet threads too seriously.
>>
>>26380415
I'm a man failed normie and I have a few people that give a fuck about me. I think 90% of /r9k/ could say the same if they weren't so bitchy with that no gf shit frogfeel shit.

Don't get me wrong I know that wizards on this board are real and that they want me to BTFO.
>>
>>26380544
You might need to GET OUT YOUR FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>26380109
The Millenial meme is just a way of shifting responsibility, of victim-blaming if you will, for the fact that federal policy supports capital at the expense of labor. I think the only real difference here (from past times of capitalism run horribly amok) is that the Internet gives disenfranchised people a better opportunity to get together and commiserate. Unfortunately that commiseration mostly takes place in the king's language, so the only option that seems open is NEETdom.
My sense of social justice warriors is that many of them are also disenfranchised but also well-off, or at least socially-integrated and financially okay, but also suffering from a strong malaise possibly coming from the same anxiety about the future/lack of opportunity. That is, I think social justice warriors want purpose in their otherwise-useless lives and get it by preaching the good news of intersectionality and telling other disenfranchised people that their lives are fucking dandy because they're white/male/straight/cisgender/brown-haired/dimpled.
So I guess I can see some similarities, but "they're two sides of the same coin" is a little glib for my taste.
>>
>>26380435
>>>Masculinity deserves to be mocked and avoided.
>Robots don't believe this.

What are you talking about?
Males who are outgoing, or virile or embody other masculine traits are mocked as "Chads"

In the old days, a man might look at someone successful and think "wow, I admire him, I hope to be like him"
Nowadays, a lot of young men think "wow, what a meathead. He doesn't even realise how privileged he is? I would never want to be a Chad"

That's the difference between the generations.
Back in the day, men would strive to climb mountains. Millenials just declare where ever they are to be the peak and mock anyone who tries to climb higher.
>>
>>26380290

It's not a problem for them if they're not believed as long as their ad hominem attacks are potent enough to silence any opposition.

I don't believe for a second that they'd pursue their goal or try to make things go their way if power and money wasn't at stake.
>>
File: richardstallmanwhy.jpg (11 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
richardstallmanwhy.jpg
11 KB, 400x267
>>26380109

I don't have to prove you wrong because you haven't provided any proof yourself in the first place. This is just one of the many deranged rants that you nutjobs come up with.

I'm a loser too but at least I'm not all gone.
>>
>>26380795
>I would never want to be a Chad"
Never written on /r9k/. Chad is supposed to be the antithesis of a robot - socially adept and attractive. As we apathetically accept the social order, Chad is naturally at the peak and robots are on the bottom. How does that mock masculinity? Sure Chad is reviled and hated at times because he's the boogeyman pumping and dumping all the qt3.14s that robots want to gf. He's never seen as inferior.
>>
>>26381046

>Sure Chad is reviled and hated at times because he's the boogeyman

That's the point.

If you don't believe that there is a genuine hatred of "normies" on this board, you aren't looking hard enough.

It's more than just trolling.

They have just been conditioned to hate success and celebrate failure.
>>
File: 1454252251455.png (52 KB, 228x220) Image search: [Google]
1454252251455.png
52 KB, 228x220
>>26380544
>he thinks it's a meme

Anon...Oh sweet anon
>>
>>26381145
>They have just been conditioned to hate success and celebrate failure.
>suicide and depression threads all the time
>constant posts about wanting to become a chad
w/e anon
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.