[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no damit wearing, puwit slapping, kumot weaving, paa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 976x1632
>tfw no damit wearing, puwit slapping, kumot weaving, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
File: file_0.png (494 KB, 521x515) Image search: [Google]
file_0.png
494 KB, 521x515
Can't wait to see how committed you are to this.
Already at a paragraph, how long can you go?
Your my favorite part of r9k. I know it looks like shitposting but I see you putting yourself out there.

Does making these threads help at all? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>26378984
Thanks pham. They motivate me to get that filipina gf instead of settling for anything less. My classes have no women and my work is filled with old filipina nurses, so I'm getting little motivation in my day to day life, but making these threads every day remind me of what I really want.
>>
Bumping for the cause. You keep on going and dont ever stop!
>>
>>26378454
>>26379728

I hope you go to the Philippines and get run over by a jeepney, scum.
>>
>>26378454
Be ready for their insane sex drive OP, If tou can't keep up they will leave you.
>>
>>26378454
qtpatootie filipina gee eff
>>
>>26379728
why bother? filipina women (like all other women) will just leave you once they get all the sex and money they want from you.

by wanting this, you're inevitably setting yourself up for heartbreak and sadness. do your future self a favor, and abandon this fruitless goal OP.
>>
>>26381468
>no qt patootie ittie bittie phillipinie for my weenie
>>
>tfw no filipina gf
blox blox
>>
>>26379728
how old r u anon?
>>
Ex wife was pinoy. 6/10 Fucking crazy bitch, mediocre in the sack. She performed the wifely duties well cooking cleaning etc. Not worth it overall. Although we both knew the marriage wasnt going anywhere just did it for the benifits. In the end she ending up sleeping around with everyone in town which I picked up on quick but the benifits I was getting made it worth it to just let it happen. She was just a gold digger looking for a free ride. found out later after we were divorced I was her 4th husband (shes married to her 5th now) also had 13 abortions (and counting probably) i do miss having Lumpia on deck though that shit was on point. Never connected with her family well they were still way to FOB for me. To this day shes still calls everynow and then and tries to get back together. Not happening

TLDR theyre crazy
>>
>>26378454
I have missed you OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.