[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>60 women go public about Cosby in the same period of time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: bill-cosby-1024.jpg (132 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-1024.jpg
132 KB, 1024x768
>60 women go public about Cosby in the same period of time after decades of silence
>not a single person thinks "This seems like bullshit"
>he gets thrown in prison without proof
Why is this allowed?
>>
>guy gets away with molesting/raping women for years
>gets away with it until a group gets courage to speak up about it
>guy gets tried for it
>some sad fuck on 4chan thinks this is bs
>>
>>26377725
>>26377725
but women are all whores and deserve rape, anon
>>
>>26377725
no proof
and if it was so bad why didnt ANY of them go to the cops after?
not 1? out of 60? lmao, women are parasites
>>
>>26377725
>60 women didn't have the sense to speak up earlier
>no proof
>>
>>26377620
kanye west thinks its bullshit so I think it must be true
>>
>>26377747
And every faggot who posts on 4chan deserves to be lobotomized and castrated

>>26377755
You think there's literally no proof? At all? That's just as suspect as thinking that all 60 women speak the 100% truth
>>
fuck cosby. i just find this whole thing funny after he was always shouting to young black men that they need to pull up their pants and respect women. fuck cosby its a shame this didn't happen sooner.
>>
>>26377725
yeah, I mean, that whole "Rape on Campus" thing about Jackie turned out to be fake, but what are the odds that something similar happens again? Right?

Unlikely.
>>
>>26377807
Alright, have any of them brought forth any evidence that he deliberately raped them and drugged them without their knowledge?

gold digging whores take xanax and molly with chad all the time. could easily flip on him and claim rape
>>
>>26377620
He has been officially charged and is out on bail. Weather the word of those women alone will be enough to convict him, that remains to be seen.
>>
>>26377901
>Weather the word of those women alone will be enough to convict him
In America, yes.
>>
>>26377816
>disrespectful nigger detected
>>
>>26377620
Yeah, it seems pretty fishy to me. At least one of those 60 women would've told someone something right after being sexually assaulted, even if they were scared of the police, they definitely would've told someone or someone would have noticed what happened and reported it themselves.

All 60 of them coming out against Cosby with these accusations around the same time leaves some room for suspicion, since they could have easily conspired to push this.

Then again, with there being 60 women coming out against Cosby, there is a possibility that some truth exists in their accusations, but what they say happened (rape) is probably an exaggeration. Maybe Cosby did get a little tipsy one night and touched some fine ass, or he had sex with some of these women while both parties were intoxicated, and when the women came to they regretted the sex for whatever reason. Cosby was probably into some freaky shit kek.
>>
>>26377725
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what is evidence
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.