[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what kind of poster are you? do you mostly post to be funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1350872539819.png (42 KB, 313x245) Image search: [Google]
1350872539819.png
42 KB, 313x245
what kind of poster are you?
do you mostly post to be funny?
do you most often post when something makes you butt hurt?
do you post most often to reassure yourself?
>>
i post all the time
>>
>>26376854
I post for fun, mostly. I enjoy dialogues, even the really cringy ones.

I also used to like posting lots of unfalsifiable mindfuck stories that make people wonder if what I'm saying actually happened, but most people just called me a faggot so I stopped doing that.
>>
File: smuganime.jpg (9 KB, 225x294) Image search: [Google]
smuganime.jpg
9 KB, 225x294
>>26376854
>I'm the one who stalls the discussion with unrelated anime images
>I'm the one who adopts the contrarian viewpoint of what everyone believes to stir up an argument
>I'm the one who posts autistic greentexts that just waste peoples time
>I'm the one who bumps shit threads and sages good ones
>I'm the one who says "Go back to le reddit" right before I open up r/funny while I wait for replies to my bait
>I'm the one who calls OP a fag every single time, even when he's not
>My existence is pointless and so is yours
>>
I post to vent
>>
>>26376854
I desperate post, every (you) i get receives a really poor conversation initiation attempt.
It's because i'm starved of social interaction.
>>
I just interject whenever I find it appropriate.
>>
I think I'm smarter than everyone so I post whenever I think someone's wrong.

This is fun for me, I guess.
>>
>>26376854
i post only for validation
>>
depends on the board
on /int/ i just make a ton of half-assed shitposts
on /r9k/ i either shitpost or cry depending on the thread and the time
i don't really post on any other boards
>>
>>26377256
hello fellow troglodyte
>>
>>26376854
I like to post in things like philosophy threads. I guess it's fun for me to try starting a conversation or debate with other anons, sometimes I come away with something to think about, sometimes I just get called a fag.
>>
>>26376854

>when people are wrong or mistaken
>To have good conversations and explore humanity, the good and the bad
>When people are feeling down or just need someone to talk to
>When someone feels alone
>Wherever I detect an intelligent conversation in progress
>Realism-posting, with a dash of love

Basically, I'm one of the grains of sand that tips the scales in humanities' favor. I do it because it's in my nature to do it.
>>
i post mostly because i don't have much interaction outside of this and yes i like to be funny or complain about problems, also like being nice to people for no particular reason
>>
File: egghunt.jpg (155 KB, 1294x517) Image search: [Google]
egghunt.jpg
155 KB, 1294x517
>>26376854
Post mostly to relate to others feels and to confirm that I'm not the only person that feels this way

Even though sometimes it seems like I really am

I occasionally go to /x/ to get my scare and conspiracy fix and /v/ for SF or nostalgia game threads

I don't really go anywhere out of these 3 boards though, it seems like /v/ and /x/ are all arcanine crossposters

I really only go into serious conversations though, I don't make good banter so I just stick to straight discussion
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 560x516
I post to be funny and for attention, sometimes to ask for help.
>>
>>26377256
Have a you you.
I post when I am bored. I don't get angry, especially at autists. I like to be positive and hope that maybe I might make some robot feel just a bit acknowledged. Most of us are looking for community, even the shit posters.
>>
I post to kill threads. My posts are the kiss of death.
>>
File: love-903178_960_720.jpg (96 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
love-903178_960_720.jpg
96 KB, 960x638
>>26377543
People like you help us get through gray days.
>>
>>26376854
I'm rarely the funny kind.

99% of the time I'm dead serious in everything I say.

But most things I say shouldn't be taken seriously.

I like to argue over stupid shit for the sake of it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.