[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you trade to have someone who would truly love you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
What would you trade to have someone who would truly love you forever by your side?

>mfw I'd honestly trade 10 years of my life
>>
>>26374399
Everything I own aside from enough to look after myself, my partner and eventually a child
>>
>>26374399
Comfy image anon

Also checked them dubs
>>
>>26374399
I'd give up about 30 thousand dollars, and all my belongings probably. Maybe a few years of my life too.
>>
>>26374476
Yeah those are cool if it wasn't for the subtle fact that they make my heart melt in sadness and despair
>>
>>26374434
Pretty strong answer, do you think that everything you own would be as much valuable as 5 years of your life?
>>
>>26374505

This is assuming I love them too
>>
>>26374399
I already fucked it ~____~ just end me now.
>>
>>26374579
Fair enough.
Would you instread accept to trade 3 and a half fingers for her?
>>
I'd trade my non dominant arm for it. Or 10-15 years off my life, whatever man.
>>
>>26374809
15 years is a big deal.
How old are you? Assuming you're 20 and that you still have 65 years of living you'd be trading 1/4 of the time you could spend with her.

If that's true you truly deserve it man, it's incredible to see what somebody would potentially trade for love
>>
>>26374991
I mean, it's true desperation. Although I believe quality over quantity in life, so as long as that time is spent happily, it was time we'll spent.
>>
>>26374578
I'm not sure, a lot can be achieved in 5 years
when you say 5 years, do you mean 5 years off the end of your life, or you age 5 years within a day and continue from that point?
because I'd go for the first version but not the second
>>
>>26374434
>child
I'm sorry, but you're a cuckold.
>>
>>26374399

would you actually treat that person well or would you be a selfish shitsack?

The easiest way to enter a long-term relationship is to not be a cynical redpilled NEET
>>
File: 12(2).png (207 KB, 767x1200) Image search: [Google]
12(2).png
207 KB, 767x1200
>>26374399
Let's take inventory of what I got that I value
>~$200
>My right arm
>My sense of taste
>My sense of smell
>I think I can give up an eye for the bargain
>Hearing out of one ear can get added too
>I would like to keep my legs but you can take the pinky toes, just for some marginal gains in liquidity
>I'm 21 now. Assuming I live to atleast 60, which is a conservative estimate, I'll give 29 years off my life span, if guaranteed a good decade of compassion and fidelity
Not much else to trade desu.
>>
>>26375493
having your own child is the literal opposite of cuckoldry you meme spouting faggot
>>
my grampa lived to 100, just fuck my lifespan up senpai I got too much
>>
>>26375056
Well said. I also speak from true desperation, I honestly wonder what's the point of living if you can't replicate what's in pic-related

This alone would justify 15 years of my life in the trading table. I guess i'd do it
>>
>>26375517
Bullshit, I'm cynical and 'redpilled' (although I hate that phrase). It makes my relationship better.
>>
>>26375588
can't say if it's truly honest or another meme

But I reckon that the idea of just a single decade of compassion and fidelity is not bad at all.
Not bad at all dude, but i'm not sure I could get that far
>>
>>26375476
of course I say 5 years of your lifespan, taken from the end of your (miserable if loveless) life
>>
>>26376386
OP, its all well and good to say you will chop your arm off, trade x many years of your life, but can you pay the real price?

personal change. giving up your free time to do shit you dont want to do. spending hours with her every evening when you want to relax alone. having to stop doing drugs or even just drinking because she thinks you have a problem.

if you work a full time job you probably don't have much time to yourself anyway. add a girlfriend and god help you, a baby into that mix and you may never see the light of day again.
>>
>>26376665
Except you do see the light every day. Because you get to wake up next to her and hear her say I love you with her messy hair and morning breath. And you can look at her with crust in your eyes and barely be aware of where you are and say I love you too while you hold her and know everything will be okay. Going to sleep alone, waking up alone, coming home and going out all alone. Worth anything to escape that.
>>
>>26374399
Except nobody will love you forever. Even if it looks that way first year, two or three. You have to keep doing whatever it is that attracted them to you in the first place. And sometimes not even that helps.

So stop with the fantasy.
>>
I don't think I'm cut out for relationships or sex, but I would be totally cool with a group of nerdy friends who I see regularly.
>>
>>26374399
I'd trade something extremely insignificant to have someone who would truly love me forever by my side. Why does it need to be a big thing?
>>
>>26376723
There is that. But the thing about personal freedom is that its so easy to give away, and so very hard to get back. I am just saying that maybe you shouldn't be so eager to trade away the part of your life where you can do (generally speaking) anything you want. I met my gf at age 23 and my life changed drastically in the subsequent 4 years. I definitely do not regret it, but there are times when I look back on what I once was with fond nostalgia.
>>
>>26376811
Because you dont want it enough. Probably you're not that desperate and I envy that
>>
I don't understand why any of you would want someone forever by your side. I thought robots aren't supposed to like people.
>>
>>26376861
I'm a 23 year old kv who would like a gf, but you're right i'm not that desperate.
>>
>>26376819
I met my gf at 21 and don't regret it at all. Engaged now. My life's changed completely too, entirely for the better. The only thing I don't do now is fuck random people and the sex is better with her anyway. You shouldn't rush your relationship into a long term commitment sure but realistically knowing you won't be alone for 50 years is probably worth the price.
>>
>>26376723
This just made my day worse than it already was..
But thanks anyway, this kind of pain is necessary
>>
>>26376896
remind us all again why you're here?
>>
>>26374688
Nah. I need those fingers to play piano
>>
My immortal soul
Anything
Everything
As long as I have someone by my side who loves and respects and accepts me nothing is wrong in my life~
Which is why everything is wrong with my life rn, l m a o
>>
>>26377038
I'm a mentally ill disgusting tranny degenerate. And I really like shitposting.
>>
If she was decent looking
And honest and caring towards others.

Everything anon
Absolutly everything

Just dont make it brief.
>>
imagine you agree to trade 10 years of your life for someone to love and you die on the spot
>>
>>26377202
No qualms about starting from zero. With someone and true love i sincerely believe anything is possible.
>>
>>26377202
Define your measure of "brief"
>>
>>26377202
Actually everything
Except my dreams and aspirations.
But im under the assumption that if there is true love then we would both try to make both of our dreams a reality.

I guess she should probably have closely related dreams and aspiations or they are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>26377352
Its a personal measure of satisfaction.
However long it takes to satisfy my desire for true love.
But i've heard about moments of true love where time freezes so i dunno.

I just dont want to be ripped off.
True love usually ends in tragedy. I just dont want it to come too soon.
>>
>>26377448
The deal counts in 100% fidelity and compassion.
That's why there are people ready to trade 30 years of their life for a decade of happiness
>>
>>26376665
leaving here another just for reference
>>
>>26377089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Silly friendo wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>26378502
no thank u, sorry for irritating u tho anon!!!!
My tripcode is here so that people know who to throw things at and so that people can properly hate me across all threads :^)
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-08.jpg (8 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-08.jpg
8 KB, 226x223
lmaoing @ all u dumb sad faggots "wahhh im so lonely" fucking faggots you guys arent robots lol
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.