[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How were your high school years, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1443315072812.jpg (5 KB, 173x170) Image search: [Google]
1443315072812.jpg
5 KB, 173x170
>How were your high school years, anon?
>>
>>26373974

Lonely. Very lonely
>>
>really crappy
>hate life itself
>>
Absolutely fucking miserable
>>
I didn't go to highschool and I regret it
>>
I tap out.
Plz stop.
>>
meh can't really complain

Middle School was hell on earth
>>
File: 1438191143425.jpg (26 KB, 432x433) Image search: [Google]
1438191143425.jpg
26 KB, 432x433
Went to a really small high school. I wasn't a robot before but I couldn't make friends there. So few people and all of them were phonies. I rejected it all and now I can't make friends anymore.

I should have switched to a bigger school.
>>
>>26373974
worse than middle school, worse than college. overall worst time of my life.
>>
not bad, i had really nerd friends so it was video games 24/7

i was ignorant to the fact that i was missing out on PTP and that i would care about that in the future.
>>
>>26374079
i went to a small school too. it really sucked. i had no friends because there were so few nerds. my life would be infinitely better if i didn't go to such a small school. they should be outlawed.
>>
Hig school was great. I had friends and weed and video games and a lot of free time. Then after high school I lost all my friends and never made new ones in college. Now life sucks and I'm here with you all.
>>
They were pretty great compared to now. I thought I was gonna go to college and have a fun time, but now I'm a dropout NEET.
>>
I lived in a pretty small town in rural England, so the people you went to lower school with were the people you spent the rest of your education with. I never really quite fit in as a kid or got the chance to join any social groups. My mum was extremely protective because my dad was an abusive waste of human life. It was only in my upper school years that I realised how to fit in properly, but since friendships had been set in stone for years and years I was unable to get that fresh start people in cities got. I ended up just being a loner, no one knew my name or bothered me. I was never bullied, just ignored.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.