[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know that all of you robots are either for Trump or Bernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 2D-gorillaz-12674563-500-413.png (212 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
2D-gorillaz-12674563-500-413.png
212 KB, 500x413
I know that all of you robots are either for Trump or Bernie (I'm for Bernie, myself) but can we all just agree that someone like Cruz can NOT get into office?

I'm tired of christfags like him that want to make prayer mandatory in school and shit like that, and completely ignoring the constitution. Do you guys at least agree on that?
>>
>>26372578
OR Shillery for that matter...
>>
The thing is that Cruz is so ineffectual on anything in which he doesn't have tea party backing and is such a pariah that he wouldn't have the power to help push any legislation through because he is insane.
>>
>>26372622
Oh yeah, but I'd rather Shillary get in than Trump or any Republican primary person, to be honest. Better than their policies.
>>
I totally agree and I'm not even American.

Seperation of church and state should be the basis for any government.
>>
Fuck Trump and Bernie, those memelords want to run the economy into the ground.

Rubio 2016
>>
>>26372656
I'll take Trump over Hillary.
Hillary is a LAIR
Hillary is a KILLER
Hillary is CORRUPT
Hillary is EVIL
Give Trump a chance.
>>
>>26372694

Rubio and Jeb are the better republican candidates, but they are also too reasonable for an angry conservative base, and definitely way too uncharismatic.
>>
All true politicobots vote no confidence.
>>
>>26372694
Rubio has stupid shit too, like wanting to prevent women who get raped from having abortions.

No matter your opinion on abortion, I think most people would be against that kind of shit.
>>
Jeb!

Memes aside, elect Jewillary lads, she's 100% establishment and my country needs her.
>>
>>26372723

Hillary is all those things, and that's why we need her.

You gotta be willing to get dirty sometimes to get shit done in this environment.

Not only that, but idealistic politicians inevitably push and support legislation which should be good on paper, but that will end in flames and tears in reality.

Sanders is cool and all, sure. But do you really want a jew in office? Especially a hard left jew?
>>
>>26372812
He's all but admitted to only being Jewish in race, and basically being an atheist. If you've seen when he was asked about his spirituality, he completely danced around the question. Someone who is religious doesn't do that, famalam.
>>
>>26372578
I want a law that makes wearing a fedora mandatory for atheists, kind of like the jews back then
>>
>>26372812
>But do you really want a jew in office?
I would vote for Netanyahu if he were running for US President
>>
>>26372847
A secular Jew, even worse.
>>
>>26372887

More like nu-jew.
>>
>>26372694
You'll find more Trump and Bernie supporters on here because sites in the blogsphere like this one and Reddit lean to alternative political views. We're alt-right while Reddit is alt-left.
>>
>>26372743
CRUZ
R
U
Z
He's the best of both sides
>>
>>26372694
>>26372694
This guy gets it. Let's dispel this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.
>>
>>26372923
I like the term "Ajewtheist", to be quite truthful.
>>
>>26372578
Cruz is a piece of shit rato
>>
>>26372694

Dispeller of fiction detected
>>
>>26372942
This guy gets it. Let's dispel this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.
bloxxxx
>>
>>26372578
you realize bernies economic policies would never work right?
>>
>I know that all of you robots are either for Trump or Bernie

No, I vote Green.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.