[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what I think is really sad ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
You know what I think is really sad ?
>>
>>26370656
Is it the fact that I really don't care?
>>
>>26370677
It's that I know how really sad you are.
>>
What's the story behind the pic OP?
>>
>>26370656
i dont know daude
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26370656
The fact that there isn't enough Smug Wojak.
>>
>>26371702
Band that plays the song. Album is talon of the hawk.
>>
>>26370704
*sigh* the front bottoms always make me think of r9k. The lyrics anyways.
>>
>>26373128
That is why every few days I post the beginning of a front bottoms song.
>>
I'm probably gonna leave real soon

>>26371702
its a band, the front bottoms
seeing them soon, they just announced a tour
>>
I just wanted to to let you know.
>>26373402
Sounds really nice anon .
>>
>>26370656
The saddest part is last weekend a few anons joined in and we got pruned. I was briefly happy that other people enjoy this shit though.
>>
oh god this shitty ajj ripoff

fuck off shit-taste hipsters

go listen to your lumineers and whatever that fucking folk band of the year was
>>
>>26373492
not a big frontbottoms fan but definatly not an ajj ripoff.
Ajj was folk punk, just a guitar and a stand up bass with some fucked up lyrics. Then I don't know what happened to them but they're electric and don't even sound similar to the font bottoms
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgp7nEnJ-GM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYl46Jt-rbc

really dig modern baseball too

pretty beta music desu though,lyrically
probably why i love it

'
"Home alone on friday night no better time to exercise or wish that you were still my girlfriend
>>
>>26373573
the front bottoms sound like a bunch of wannabe-deep hipster shits who sit around and play video games and have angst over how le no gf because my mommy and daddy buy me everything and i hang with le nerd friends and girls don't liek that XB

then again i guess you underaged fags are like that too.
>>
>>26373633
This music as a whole is pretty hit or miss.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.