[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is living in a trailer park as comfy as these boys make it look?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: o-TRAILER-PARK-BOYS-facebook.jpg (306 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
o-TRAILER-PARK-BOYS-facebook.jpg
306 KB, 1536x1024
Is living in a trailer park as comfy as these boys make it look? Does anyone on here live in a trailer park or has anyone previously?
>>
My ex used to. It's kind of comfy and friendly, but it's not a great way to live.
>>
>>26370306
You'll soon realize you may be living there because you want to, but others are living there because they have to.
>>
>>26370306
It really depends on what type of person you are.
>>
I live in a pretty rural trailer park and honestly it's great. The neighbors are all old people that have lived there since it opened and are super friendly. Where I lI've cost of housing is crazy inflated and I can pay for my mortgage and lot fees without it being noticeable. Yeah I get alot of Tpb jokes but at least I don't have a 600,000 mortgage over my head. My mortgage will be paid off in 5 years while saving cash. I did see some seedy ass parks though so do research.
>>
>>26370992
>having or mortgage your trailer
>>
>>26370306
How in the fuck is any of that comfy
>>
The show is actually surprisingly close to how trailer parks in Canada are like.

I don't really see the appeal of having zero money and sitting around smoking weed and drinking shitty homebrew swill all day but if that's your thing then it's very doable
>>
I did from ages 5 to 9, because my mom divorced my dad and worked at a grocery store. Then she found my step-dad and we moved to his house in the suburbs he bought with betabux.

Basically I was like the only white kid on my street and the place was filled with undesirables but for the most part is was okay at best. We did get robbed once, but that was my sister's fault.
>>
>>26371078
and honestly I would not ever even think to move back to a trailer park. Would probably rather live in my car or rent than accept that particular feeling of failure
>>
File: fyckj.png (377 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
fyckj.png
377 KB, 719x719
>>26370306
No

Not at all, not one bit. Trailer parks are sad places

I live in a small town of like 1000 people in rural michigan. been trapped here since 1999. this place is a tar pit once your broke and youre here, you are here forever.

Everyone here is white trash, its dirty. the owners are slum lords they took an axe to our table, tenants are either dirty degenerates or bitchy old people. who file complaints at you for having your fuckign washing machine on.

the trailers are not up to code.

it fucking sucks

i need to get out of here.

everyone here is so simple and ignorant
their idea of a life is

"ya grow up and ya marry a man to support ya, or ya get on dat ebt and ssi honey child"

cept, there arent niggers here.
Just a bunch of poor white niggers.

FYI white niggers are worse than just niggers.
also at least half of the tenants here are juggalos

get me out of here.. please
>>
>>26371011
Is this supposed to say having to mortgage your trailer ?
>2016 cant proof read a post on 4chan

It's about making the best choices you can given your situation. Ya I mortgaged my trailer but I just got out of a marriage and I couldn't buy it outright (there were cheaper smaller and older ones that I could have). Besides like I said it's cheap and comfy and is big enough for me and the family (it's also newer too). My options were to rent at 1700-2000/mth, get a 2bdrm condo at 250,000 + 300 minimum both are without utilities.
I pay 400/mth mortgage and 300 lot rent that included water/sewer and waste management.
I'm also on a 5 acre lot so I would never get a yard like that in the city.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.