[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Class the f*** up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: classy.png (167 KB, 508x601) Image search: [Google]
classy.png
167 KB, 508x601
Just a daily reminder, that this board needs to class the fuck up.

Class only. No cringe.
>>
>>26365822
You failed
This is cringy
But I agree with your advice
>>
>>26365822
>Oh hai

fucking dropped this nu-male I don't even need to read the rest to know I would not date him.
>>
>>26365822
This thread makes me want to tear up my clothes and roll around in manure.
>>
File: wait a minute wojak.png (8 KB, 604x608) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute wojak.png
8 KB, 604x608
>Animanhattan
>>
I don't believe that that's a new haircut.
>>
>>26365822
>> Class only. No cringe.

I work as a Custom Tailor and seeing only the part of his shirt and vest he posted I can already say its ill fitting.

>> anything than getting stuff tailored just for you
>> classy

GET OUT
>>
File: 1421699434742.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1421699434742.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>26365822
taking a pic with cinderblock in background
no class
>>
>tfw fembots will never be as classy as pic related
>>
File: Stantt-Shirt.jpg (74 KB, 700x547) Image search: [Google]
Stantt-Shirt.jpg
74 KB, 700x547
>>26366172
Should you tailor your dress shirt?
How expensive would that be?
Or should you just go and try to find one that best fits and forget tailoring...

My shit always hangs like the left in pic, plz tailor bro help.
I just started a shitty wagecuck job that requires wearing one daily and I look like shit.
>>
>>26366188
Kek nice dubs I also noticed that, he's clearly drinking is ANIMANHATAN in a college bathroom

>>26366191
She's got no legs thou
>>
>>26366199
Depends on your body type. Some people can buy shirts (and even suits) that are regularly fitted and they fit great (maybe get them re-tailored a little) - others are less lucky.

I'm personally a skinny and tall skeleton which is why I get shirts tailored too.

Our shirts start at 70 Euro and range up to 120 depending on the material (and some other things) you want.
>>
>>26366245
I'm a skinny tall hungry skeleton too like 6'1 but all bones.

I've never done this before how do you get it tailored?
Do you go to a suit store and say "hey I got this old shirt can you fix it?"
Or do I ask the actual store where I bought the shirt like say HM, I doubt they have a tailor to fix my shit up...
>>
File: 123.jpg (606 KB, 1000x741) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
606 KB, 1000x741
>>26365822
any ugly motherfucker can get at least three points on 0 to 10 scale by simply dressing as a grownup. BUT you gotta have confident body language and be reasonably fit.
>>
>>26366291
>> I'm a skinny tall hungry skeleton too like 6'1 but all bones.

Could be worse, but lets not make it about that.

You could try looking for stores that focus on tall and/or skinny customers (sadly there usually aren't ones that do both) first.

If you want to get something re-done the stores can usually direct you to a place they have good experiences with - otherwise google might help.
>>
>>26366291

Google "<city/town> clothing alterations". It should be pretty cheap, and some places will do it while you wait.
>>
>> tfw I will never do the clothing alterations for fellow robots
>>
I think I dress alright.
Also op is at some kind of fancy party or something like that I think I dress better than him because that clothing is too fancy for every day.
>>
>>26366319
I have yet to find a brand that will fit the tall and skinny body type.
You're right it's either/or situation, I would rather go with skinny store and try to find a tall-ish shirt.

Do you know any popular brands for that? Gap and HM are trash for our body type.

>>26366401
Alright I will do just that, so it's cheap and a very common thing to do? Or will an autist walking in this store get laughed at for getting 2 cheap shirts fixed...
>>
>>26366307
>black shirt
>with a vest
>wearing boots indoors
>on a rug
>wearing shades
>indoors
>balding
>looks like a terrorist

Your pic is literally the opposite of classy.
>>
>>26366513
From my experience it doesn't exist.

If you're fat fuck you rarely have problems, but you're skinny and tall? You're in for a ride.

Personally don't have any experience with where to buy them from.
Family is running a custom tailoring business and I basically wore custom suits all my life

(yeah highschool was fun...)

Personally I'd advise you to check if maybe you can find an affordable store to do custom ones for you, its usually really worth it when they aren't ridiculously fancy or pricey.
>>
>>26366471
>op is at some kind of fancy party or something like that
He's alone at home.
>>
>>26366513

I've never actually done it before, I just read a lot of fashion advice I'll never be cool enough to actually follow through on. I think it's pretty common though. Good luck anon.
>>
>>26366513
In my experience it's easier to find clothes that fit tall and skinny people from expensive brands.
I can't afford that and if you can't either I don't low what to do.
Maybe if you go to normal cheap stores where most thing don't fit and hope that some things do.
I get most of my clothing at dress man.
>>
>>26366585
But goyim its not that hard to just get nice fitting clothes.
Do you happen to be from Germany? I could do the tailoring for you..

>>26366552
How cheap are the shirts in question? If the quality is too awful getting it reworked might not be worth it.
>>
>>26366552
Sheeeeit they can make plain white/blue shirts from scratch like a sweatshop?
I thought all these stores do was cut fabric from a bigger shirt and sow it into a fitter shirt.

>>26366597
>>26366585
Alright thanks, I'll keep looking.
I get really anxious buying this stuff for some reason like they are all judging me.
Wish it was as easy as buying graphic Tshirts from target.
>>
>>26366615
Yeah there are still tailors alive that work from scratch.
>>
>>26366199

Its pretty easy to bring them in with a sewing machine.
>>
>>26366612
It's cool, my stuff fits alright, just not as good as a tailored fit. Nowhere near Germany, sorry.

Could save the money by getting jacked and going everywhere shirtless.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1213x909) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1213x909
>>26366615
It's not like you have to (or should) have suits or dress shirts all the time though unless you're in a fancy career. Pic related is as simple to buy and put on as a t-shirt but looks better (and in most situations I'm in it looks better than a suit).
>>
>>26366681
You look classy yet amish at the same time, nice.

>>26366199
How do you know if the shirt fits?
Like I bought some where it fit well on the shoulders but when you button up to the neck, there's a huge loose gap from shirt to neck.
Can that be fixed?
>>
>>26366681
Let me remind you that if you don't have a great fitted suit in your wardrobe you're literally "wearing white trainers everywhere", "wearing monster merchandise" and "wearing a fedora"-tier.
>>
>>26366713
Wut, I got a fitted suit since i needed for a wedding
Guess what I've only worn it for that wedding, there's next to zero social situations where a full suit tailored is required
Meanwhile I am wearing my white trainers and monster shirt fuck you
>>
>>26366713
I can't afford a fitted suit.
I have a suit that was decent when I bought it. Of course it's not as good as getting it fitted but that's a lot of money for wearing it maybe once per year.
>>
>>26365822
>not wearing tshirt and jeans every single day
pleb as fuck desu
>>
>>26366730
I beg you pardon but my post was not entirely serious and more on the trollish side of things.

Though I think the importance of having a nice suit can't be underestimate.
Sure you might not wear it a lot but there are situations where you definitely need one.

>>26366704
>> How do you know if the shirt fits?

Complicated question as there are many different departments in which a shirt can and can not fit - arm length, wideness and collar size.

Fixing the collar is arguably the most tricky out of them - hence I'd make sure that fits best out of the three - you can shorten arms and even fix wideness but a bad collar stays a unfitting collar.
>>
>>26366806
Funny how I am learning way more in this thread than when I asked /fa/ and all they did was repost infographics and posting their selfies.
>>
>>26366823
Yeah don't go there. It's like going to /mu/ for music or /pol/ for any serious political discussion.
>>
>>26365822
>got a date on valentines day
>will put on my suit
am i classy yet mate?
>>
>>26366858
Where are you going? Please no tie brobot.

>>26366823
Yeah /fa/ can be kinda helpful and fun but only very rarely does that happen.

I'm glad I can help the robots.
>>
>>26366858
If you wear a suit to McDonalds or something you're gonna look ridiculous. So it depends.
>>
>>26366857
>It's like going to /mu/ for music
Damn it's that bad eh. Yeah never again.
At least /pol/ is fun to shitpost.
>>
>>26366857
Yeah, don't go to any dedicated community for recommendations on their subject because you have nothing to add.
>>
>>26366899
I agree, pol is decent for shitposting and having fun and maybe some topics can be discussed but when everyone else is just posting memes and banter (or use memes as arguments) the discussions are shit.
>>
A Manhattan is a good drink, Anon.
>>
>>26366134
To be fair, what doesn't?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.