[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast Food Autism thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 21
File: asperger-king.gif (25 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
asperger-king.gif
25 KB, 650x440
What's r9k favorite fast food? Share stories.
>be me
>go to Wendys
>order 2 triples large fries and drink with frosty, one chicken wrap and two junior bacon
>faggot wageslave says "is it to go?"
>i say "for here" he's like "all for you"
>i can see his smirk
>get my order and go in the farthest darkest cornier i can find and eat it quickly
>faggot keeps walking by me while cleaning and looking at me with hid judgemental mocking smirk
>fuck
>run out after i'm done
>will never eat "for here" again
>>
>>26365684
The important thing to do in this situation is to remind him that he works at Wendy's, so he's in no place to judge
>>
>>26365684
We was asperger kings and shit
>>
>>26365735
This.

He is supposed to give good service afterall since that's his job.
>>
>>26365684
He was probably a highschool normie
>>
>go to subway
>dont know how your supposed to act
>the wagecuck assumes i know
>autism commences
>survive it somehow with quite good sandwich
>amount of autism decreases every time i go there in future
>>
>>26365684
I work at Wendy's

>tfw black chick yells at me because I don't give her the "fresh" chicken nuggets
>they're pre-breaded and simply tossed in the frier

There is no fucking difference. Also with the people who ask for unsalted/"fresh" fries, you stupid retards nothing is fresh

Also those idiots who order the fat free options/salads. Why are you at a fast food restaurant if you're trying to lose weight and be healthy oh my god
>>
This is why I just eat my food in the car parked somewhere either between to empty cars or aimed away from people because they just don't know how to control their prying eyes
>>
File: 24234.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
24234.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>26365922
hi Joey
>>
>>26366000
Is he dead yet?
>>
>>26366000
lel nice dubtrips
>>
>>26365684
>Go to Wendy's
>Order Baconator
>Guy doesn't cum in it
>Throw it in the cashier's face and get a refund
>Lock myself in the bathroom and press ass to mirror and release
>Wipe ass with underwear and hide them in the drop down ceiling
>Shut lights off on my way out of the bathroom
>Leave and get 3 large fries from McDonalds like I normally do
>Come home and shitpost on /r9k/

pretty productive morning
>>
>>26366087
wtf did i just read...
>>
>>26365828
it is his job has 2 meanings

1: he is paid to do it

2: he has an inferior status in society and should humbly accept it instead of taking it as a hit to his ego and lashing out at innocent robots in order to compensate
>>
>>26365684
Holy fuck, how fat are you?
>>
>>26365849
>tfw progress

I'm still a huge shit, but buying food is now slightly easier.
>>
When i get a combo at wendys i get the caesar side salad instead of the fries not in an attempt to be healthy but because wendys fries taste like ass and the little salad are better. Wendys at one time had good fries but they chNged something in th e formula
>>
>>26366260
yeah now they're "natural cut" or some shit they literally taste like cardboard

mcdonald's fries are fucking crack still though i have no idea what they do to them. it has to be what they fry it in
>>
>>26366173
I fucking never get talked down to fast food workers are you guys just fat as fuck? Every Wednesday and Sunday I would get Wendys for Work for an entire year I did this and I went into the Wendys with PJ pants on sometimes(robot job) and just order fine. Although, I did start carrying a change of clothes in my car after I started to give a shit but that only lasted like a month
>>
remember when Mcdonalds cooked their fries in beef fat and all the vegans ruined it
>>
>go to mcdonalds
>ask for ice cream
>ice cream machine is broken

I want to die
>>
>>26366161
A redditor's attempt at being funny or fitting in. I'm not sure which. But either way it fell completely flat.
>>
>>26365684
How fat were you, OP? If you're skinny or normal sized, no-one will care. You can order a load of food and if it's for you alone, they'll be impressed and then ignore it.

You only get judged like that if you're fat and eating like a fatty.
>>
Not sure how dead this thread is, but I'll post my autism story anyways.

>go to cookout
>use drive-thru because I don't want to be seen eating alone at cookout for obvious reasons
>ordering takes a while because you have to say the order really slowly for them to get it right
>get to window to pay
>hand lady my debit card
>she gives me my food and drink
>I'm getting ready to pull away and notice I don't have my card
>I ask her
"Uh, c-can I g-get my card b-back?"
>she says
"Sir, I still have it because I haven't swiped it yet."
>I reply
"Oh, sorry"
>and look down at the ground in my car in shame until I get my card back
I thought some fast food worker was trying to pull a fast one on me, but it turns out I'm just retarded.
>>
>>26367201
Do you usually pay for things with cash?
>>
>>26367240
No, I usually pay with a card. Normally at this place, they either hand you the card immediately back or when they hand you your food/drink. This was the first time they handed it back after the entire transaction had taken place. It was really confusing. I almost drove off...
>>
>>26367278
Something was out of order slightly and it threw you off entirely. Pretty autistic, m8. I'm proud of you.
>>
>>26365905
I could understand your salad issue if you worked at mcdonalds but Wendy's salads are pretty good. I like salads with spicy chicken in them.

Fried chicken salads aren't healthy but they taste good, man.
>>
>Go to kfc
>Ask for 3 tenders meal and FLG sauce and butter
> Get to window to pay
>remind the fat bitch at the window that I want FLG sauce and butter
>Get food
>ask again to make sure they gave me FLG sauce and butter
>open bag
>No FLG sauce or butter

literally everytime I go here I ask for that shit and I never get it. Fast food workers are proof that minimum wage should be lowered and that these retards deserve even less than that.
>>
File: 56g56h.png (3 KB, 106x127) Image search: [Google]
56g56h.png
3 KB, 106x127
>tfw six figure salary but only 5'4 and look 16
>get called "bud" or "buddy" by min wage cucks who are 5+ years younger than you

God dammit
>>
Just remember that the guy/gal behind the counter works at a fast food place. You can always feel superior to him/her. Assuming you're employed
>>
>>26367478

>implying NEET master race is inferior to a wagecuck slaving away for $7 an hour
>>
File: 1380213008739.jpg (15 KB, 345x365) Image search: [Google]
1380213008739.jpg
15 KB, 345x365
>>26365684

>junior in high school
>get out of school and am hungry
>work up the courage to go through the taco bell drive thru
>when i get to the speaker, i say :hey, how's it going?"
>stutter out my order and get a meal because i wanted a drink
>pull to the second window, and the 40 year old mexican lady hands me my food
>since i'm so anxious i start to slowly drive off, and realize i forgot to wait for her to bring me my drink, that i specifically ordered
>realize that i left it and speed out of the drive thru line and out of the parking lot, hoping no one saw me

this happened like 7 years ago and i still cringe so hard thinking about it
>>
>>26367530
They probably thought you were drunk or high
>>
>>26367530
I did this before too. Ordered food and drink. Payed for it, and walked away without even taking the drink. I sat down and noticed something was amiss. I didn't have my drink. I was too autistic and nervous to go back and tell them I forgot to grab my drink.
>>
>>26365905
You're pretty retarded dude. There is a noticeable difference in taste depending on how Iong ago the food was deep fried.
>>
>>26366311
They blanche them in sugar water.
>>
File: 1444246978128.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444246978128.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>26365684
>go to McDonald's drive-thru
>10:30 AM
>order a #3
>woman picks the meal from the breakfast menu
>too scared to tell her to change it
>don't order a drink because I don't know what drinks they serve at breakfast
>pay for food I don't want
>eat it and hate it
>go back next week and do the same thing
I hate being a beta bitch
>>
>>26365684
Why in the fuck would you eat there?
>>
>>26367870
It's OK anon :) I can order for you :) I can even demand extra keptchup and less ice :p
>>
>>26367415
kek...but i know dat feel...
>>
>>26367505
Of course they're inferior. All NEETS are scum of the earth who should commit suicide for the benefit of decent Americans who actually want to do something with their lives.
>>
>>26369182
i know i'm a useless scum and i know you guys want me to kill myself, i'd do it, but i dont wanna make my parents sad and make them pay like 10k for the burial... i'm sorry guys for being such a burden on you and society...i never asked to be born.
>>
>>26366087
When I'm in public bathrooms and someone is sitting on the stall I turn the lights off

Sometimes it is pitch black in bathrooms and you can't even see your hands
>>
>>26365684
That's what you get for eating in one of those dumps. Fast food is only good at home since you can lay down after being full of the crap.
>>
File: b sip.jpg (65 KB, 434x478) Image search: [Google]
b sip.jpg
65 KB, 434x478
>stop by McDonald's after a long day, just want to go home and eat
>start ordering
>train of thought completely derails
>I can still remember what I wanted to order but can't seem to form the words anymore
>if I had tried to explain it I would have been reduced to miming what I wanted and repeating "The thing. You know, the thing." over and over again
>drive away and get Little Caesar's instead
>>
>>26369182
another day another dollar
original
>>
>>26367111
That's every single McDonald's ever
>>
>>26369396
What's the deal with Little Caesar's?
>>
>>26369531
It was the next closest fast food place, that's all.
>>
O..OP?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/09/assault-with-a-deadly-weapon-florida-man-charged-with-throwing-live-alligator-into-wendys/
>>
>>26366351
>are you guys just fat as fuck?

>Order 2 triples, large fries and drink with frosty, one chicken wrap and two junior bacon

What the fuck do you think? It was a big meal when it was just 2 burgers and large fries. But all the extra stuff too? Nobody needs to order that much in one meal.
>>
>>26370023
it was just @ prank bro!!!!!
>>
>>26369182
Being rich parents neet really is masterrace. I tell people I don't have to work... I even went to college and have sex sometimes
>>
>>26370256
Are you addicted to drugs?
>>
Literally moments ago:
>order 40$ worth of Domino's
>delivery guy comes up when one of my roommates (new, moved in a few weeks ago) is out of his room
>don't want to seem like a super fat ass, so say "uh, I've got a friend coming over. You can have some pizza if you want."
>leave pizza out in kitchen instead of hoarding it all away in my room like normal
>roommate knocks on door a little later, saying he wants to meet my friend

Now im hiding in my room, away from pizza, because what if he wants a slice? Also, now he's expecting someone over, which won't happen, since I have no friends. Anyway, I locked my door and turned off the lights. Maybe if he thinks I'm not there, there must have been some emergency I needed to step out for? I dunno. I'm just sad and hungry.
>>
>>26370835
Why the autism. Just eat your pizza fatty.
>>
>>26370835
can i be your fellow robot roommate m8? i won't judge you and we can order 80$ worth of pizza for ourselves and rek n00bs in csgo.
>>
>>26365905
>asking for anything fresh in any kind of circumstance
>expecting people to give you products that are suppose to last for next week
>LITERAL ANNOYANCE

I hate people who ask for anything fresh. I use to work with food and they would ask for the "fresh" kind. Bitch they are the same batch and there is NO "fresh" button. you get what you get.
>>
File: 1453411886391.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1453411886391.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
>>26370856
He might want pizza. I think I could make some excuse about going to the "friend"'s place with the pizza, while really retreating into my room, but I might disappoint him, since I said he could have some.
>>
I don't eat fast food. Mom said it was bad for me.
>>
>>26370883
I'm not hardcore enough of a gamer to play CS:GO, unfortunately. I'm a weeb.
>>
>>26370932
Leave some slices on a plate in the fridge. Job done.
>>
File: 1445119652281.png (49 KB, 321x279) Image search: [Google]
1445119652281.png
49 KB, 321x279
McDonalds 20 peice nug nug 2 large fries and coke
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
Haven't eaten fast food in 2 years
Feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>26370932
You know, anon, even if you are a total autist, at least you're a considerate one.
>>
>go to TBell
>make my order
>clerk says she always feels sad when she eats alone
>I tell her I've been alone for a long time
>she gets bashful and starts going into some vaguely metaphysical discourse about how we're always alone even in company
>nod with affected understanding
>>
>>26371170
Jesus anon, that's autistic
>>
>>26367111
I worked at McDonalds for a month before quitting, and even if the machine is working dont buy it. The people in my store never cleaned the machine and it was filled with old sour ice cream every day.
>>
>try to enjoy my food in the mcD's parking lot with Bros after hs football game
>rival team fags come up and try taking our food and shot
>beat the shit out of them in huge parking lot brawl
>drive up onto their car's hood in truck
>lol and drive away
And that's how I got banned from McD's in my small town.
>>
File: 1440220675611.gif (2 MB, 352x370) Image search: [Google]
1440220675611.gif
2 MB, 352x370
>new McD's in my town
>decide to investigate
>typical mid 40's manager douche working the register
>order 2 plain McDoubles, a small fry, and a small drink
>get order and my burgers have pickles and shit on them
>go to the manager douche
>seems offended that i have a problem with my order being wrong
>tell him i also need some honey BBQ sauce
>"well we normally charge 50 cents for these but...."
>charging for dipping sauce
>fuck this place
>i eat my fixed burgers after making an obvious scene throwing the ruined ones away
>take out my pack of gum and throw it in my drink
>sit there playing with my DS while the gum gets nice and sticky
>take giant wad of gum and jam it break it into a bunch of small pieces
>carpet bomb the floor with all this gum
>leave my trash at the table and leave
>>
Pft. Fucking food servant better behave.
>>
Bumperino. Original Commentttt
>>
>>26370835
Should've said your friend changed his mind or had something to do so he couldn't come over
>>
>>26367466
consider yourself lucky my man, if you really make six figures you are at a level they will never get
>>
>>26367466
>I GET PAID A GREATER SALARY THEREFORE I SHOULD BE RESPECTED

this is why society is shit
>>
>>26367648
>>26367648
Hahaha what the fuck is your problem? People make mistakes and forget shit al the time its normal as fuck. I work at a counter service restaurant and when people forget their drink and come back for it i dont give a mad fuck, NOBODY DOES.
Get over yourself and stop thinking people who work at wendys think about you for more than two seconds. You know how many people they see every day?
>>
>>26366087
See people read a story like this like it's bullshit but people talk all time time about someone coming into the bathroom and doing something disgusting, SOMEONE has to be the one doing these things.
>>
>>26365684
>go to in and out
>order double double
>Extra onions, well done, mustard fried, pickles, and chopped chilies
>order usually takes a while brcause employee is too used to just pressing 1 or 2

Am I autistic, lads?
>>
>>26372240
"my time is more valuable therefor my time is more valuable "

everything right with this society
>>
>>26372540
it's more autistic to think that you're the only one that does custom orders.
>>
>>26365684
U must be morbidly obese
>>
>>26372682
your time is not worth anything to me
>>
>>26372699
People always just order a double double or something. Even if it's custom it's always something simple like no tomatoes.
Am I autistic?
>>
>>26371337
Jesus nobody fucking cares that was the most boring gay and stupid fucking story i've ever read in my life.
Did you actually write that thinking yeah this will get a few laughs this is so funny, it wont it's fucking stupid and sounds half made up. I hope you die you fucking faggot i literally read that and got halfway and just wanted to punch you through the fucking screen.
You fucking reek of boring wannabe bro faggot like i bet you tell that same fucking bullshit boring ass story near enough every fucking day you piece of shit.
I hope your whole family get's burnt alive you fucking faggot. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>26372794
this second this and thank the anon who wrote it. it's an important public service announcement and everyone should read it and take it to heart.
>>
>Be me, 18, go for interview at McDonalds
>Get put on handing out the orders
>They just leave me alone
>One guy asks for BBQ, Ketchup and Curry sauce
>Can only find BBQ and Ketchup, just put them in the bag and hope he won't notice
>He fucking checks
>Sir may i have some curry sauce
>act like i forgot and scratch around under the counter thing

This hurts even recalling this...

>Decide to just present him with nothing and act like it's a joke
>Hold my empty hand out
>Say ''Here you go sir!'' really enthusiastically
>He get's visibly pissed
>Asks to see my manager
>Think i can still save this
>Say Ok i'll just get him
>Start scratching around under the counter, say ''i know he's around here somewhere''
>Start waggling my eyebrows whilst popping my head up and down

Got sent home shortly after. My darkest hour.
>>
>>26372940
hohoho.. /r9k/: natures clown's.
>>
>>26367530
Fuck man. I walk away from food service counters all the fucking time without getting my change first. I just want the transaction to be over with, and the worker always says some shit about it.
>>
>>26367466
Personally I feel humiliated when people call me sir
>>
File: 1453144174309-0.jpg (43 KB, 722x519) Image search: [Google]
1453144174309-0.jpg
43 KB, 722x519
>>26372940
what the fuck
i'm ashamed of you, anon
>>
>>26366173
You don't even have a job. How can you judge someone for their job when you don't even have a job?
>>
>>26369182
How is being NEET not doing something with your life, compared to working all day? In my spare time I'm learning to draw, play guitar, plus have unlimited free time to watch movies or play vidya all day if I want. You sound jealous af wagey
>>
>>26372940
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHA TOPKEK WHAT ARE YOU DOING ANON YOU AUTISTIC FUCK
>>
>>26370883
Tfw no irl robro
>>
ITT: KEKS AND NORMIES AND WAGESLAVES CUKS
>>
File: 1454619575198.jpg (8 KB, 208x147) Image search: [Google]
1454619575198.jpg
8 KB, 208x147
>>26372940
>Start waggling my eyebrows whilst popping my head up and down
>>
>>26373284
i think someone is infected with the /r9k/ memes and needs a break from their internetties.
>>
>>26365684
>working fast food job
>one of my first jobs
>English is my second language
>some guy asks for "sauce on the side"
>stare at his fucking sandwich
>"wh...what side would you like it on?"
>"ey listen buddy I just want my food I don't need to smart-mouthing okay? Just put the sauce on the side"
>start sweating from every hole
>about to put sauce on the edge of his sandwich
>manager walks over, shaking her head, and shows me where the sauce things are
>>
>>26373334
>SWEATING FROM EVERY HOLE
>EVERY
>HOLE
>>
File: 1444509753147.jpg (19 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1444509753147.jpg
19 KB, 251x242
>>26373334
idk why but this one is hilarious
>>
>>26367972
Anyone here actually have to do this? A lot of my really close friends are very shy girls who make me order for them.
>inb4 normie
I've never smashed them
>inb5 faggot
I really want to smash most of them but I'm too scared that id ruin the friendship if I ask for some fuk.
>>
>>26372940
God damn it anon that is a kind of 'tism I haven't seen since The Supreme Gentleman, well done faggot, just don't shoot anyone over it, mkay?
>>
File: 1448069099351.png (53 KB, 537x387) Image search: [Google]
1448069099351.png
53 KB, 537x387
>black friday shopping
>roll into mcdonald's with my loot to make a day of it
>it's so busy they have workers waiting tables like a real restaurant
>order 2 mcdoubles, 2 hash browns, and 50 chicken mcnuggets
>sit in a corner and draw on my tablet whiel food cools down
>across the room and asian family with a loli is sitting
>keep looking at me suspiciously
>eventually leave and the loli comes back alone to get some soda or something
>gives me a nervous glance and skates away
>workers keep asking me if I'm done, clearly want me gone
>leave with 2 boxes of mcnuggets uneaten
>get 2 free medium fries on the way out from peel off stickers
>>
>>26373708
nigpig
>>
>>26373667
you know that feel senpai, when you sweat so much that it drips down your ass crack and you start doubting yourself like did you just shit your pants or is that just sweat
>>
>>26365684
>be skinny
>go to taco bell
>order whatever the fuck I want
>some fat bitch is ordering only 2 things so I add more to my order loudly
>7 food items while drinking an extra large slushy from 7 eleven
>smirk at them and their meal while I walk out with a bag full of good shit
Lmao fat fucks deserve to be humiliated until they lose weight
>>
>>26365684
>Be a fatfuck
>Get made fun of by a wageslave
>>
Yesterday I went to Waffle House at 1:30PM. I was the only customer there. The woman waiting tables was nice. I got the burger on texas toast and sat there listening to her and the cooks talk about TV shows - Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, typical normie shows. It all seemed so important to them. She brought my burger with extra pickles as I asked, and it was so many pickles I couldn't fit them all on the burger; so I mixed a few in with my hash browns. I've got to remember to do that every time I go, as it was quite good.
>>
>>26374164
between all the "fat fuck kek" and "wageslave kek" shitposts, that was a comfy little story anon.

and yeah as someone who's worked in the food industry, when you're faced with downtime, TV shows and the weather are the main sources of small talk if you have nothing in common with the other people who work there.
>>
>>26374164
This. I work in fast food and if you come in late at night i'm gonna make your shit real nice. But if it's like lunchtime that shit's getting thrown together with whatever.

Also extra pickles what the fuck
>>
>>26373867
little asian girls are cute
>>
>tfw robot normie hybrid
>can go for extended amounts of time without eating because i'd rather not eat than order food on the phone/go buy it alone
>somehow get a gf 2 years ago
>still with her
>can perform the normie act for about 2 hours then i just start sperging out and asking her to leave whatever social reunion she wanted to attend
>tfw i ask her to order food everytime we're together
>tfw she orders food for me and saves me from my autistic ways every time

thanks lynn
>>
>>26374287
she wasn't that loli, more like 9ish and had a soccer sweater on, so she wasn't such a small innocent thing anymore, probably already busted her hymen stretching during soccer practice
>>
>>26374298
also i make her call for the waiter or whatever everytime we're together
>>
>>26374241
Typically they'll put 2-3 pickles on the plate as garnish, which is only barely enough for one half of a burger. I expected like 8 max. We're talking small round slices here, not entire pickles.

>>26374225
They also talked about their kids. I think they were all single moms, judging on looks/the fact that they work at Waffle House.
>>
>>26365905
Wendy's salads are fucking awesome.
I don't eat burgers but sometimes I still need food to be fast, so it's the obvious choice.
>>
>>26365849
fuck, dude. sandwich shops and anything else where you have to pick all your ingredients just ruins me. I don't know what'll taste good together, i'm not a fucking chef. just give me something to work with.
>>
>leaving house for first time in a few days to get food
>go to Subway to get a delicious sandwich
>manage to pick my bread and sandwich, good start
>gets to salad, say "olives only"
>they say "everything except olives?"
>"olives only"
>phew she gives me olives only, nice
>"what sauce would you like?"
>"Southwest" says I
>"Ketchup?" she says
>"No Southwest"
>she gets the ketchup bottle and covers it all with ketchup so much ketchup
>I hate ketchup
>she asks if that's okay
>"y-yeah"
>go home
>take three bites of the footlong
>vomit because ketchup doesn't agree with me
>cry because I spent like 6.00 GBP on a sandwich I was looking forward to which was ruined by my autism
>>
>>26374449
Sure but i mean aren't pickles not meant to be eaten? Like that leaf shit they put on top of pasta at fancy places?
>>
>>26374489
Sounds like she was the fucking autist man you did literally nothing wrong in that story. You should have beaten her to death with her fucking sandwich she wanted to put ketchup on so much
>>
>>26374489
I support that other anon, go back there and call her out on her bullshit, she prolly did it on purpose because she thought she could get away with it.

Fuck her shit up bro we're counting on you.
>>
>>26367870
>go to mcdonalds in the middle of the night, ready to get my mcdouble on

>its 4 am and they switched to breakfast

mcdonalds breakfast fucking sucks, except for the hash browns
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1018x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1018x518
>>26374298
>robot normie hybrid
>>
>when I worked I'd go to noodle place after my Sunday shift as a treat
>would get the same thing every week as it was tasty and I like routine
>one time I went in
>the Chinese Chad guys and a white Stacy start mocking me for getting the same thing each week
>"don't you want to try something new?"
>"hahaha you always get that"
>never return after that
>they go out of business shortly after

also

>fish and chip/kebab shop down the road
>go there moderately regularly
>generally order chicken kebab with chips
>man who works there tries banter with me but I can't banter back
>every time I went in he'd say "chicken kebab with chips coming up"
>one time I went but I wanted fish and chips not kebab
>I enter
>"hey mate chicken kebab and chips coming up"
>I don't want it but don't want to correct him because he thinks we have rapport
>never ever go back
>>
>>26374586
>tfw i know dat feel
especially when normies are still sleeping i get craving for a greasy burger
>>
Mcdonald's is expensive but God tier healthy as far as fast food goes. I get two double cheeseburgers and a medium order of fries two or three times a week.

About once a week I order a malt from sonic, and about three times a year I actually get a malt like I ordered instead of a milkshake. I've complained to corporate multiple times but apparently nothing happens because the fuck ups keep fucking up a simple combination of milk, ice cream, and malt.

It feels good being a lanklet though. Maintenance is 3000 calories. I'll never understand the 9 yr old girls who follow 2000 calorie diets. Do they just lay in bed all day? This shouldn't even be possible. I also don't understand fat people though. Fat is disgusting and subhuman. Why do they work so hard to get there and maintain it?
>>
>>26372540
are the well done and chiles options worth it? i usually just get a double double with grilled onions, mustard fried, no tomato and some regular or animal fries depending how hungry i am

the best thing is the extra large neapolitan shake
>>
>>26374298
this is called a cyborg
>>
>>26374625
come back in a few months, they all forget...
>>
>go to Subway located between university and my house
>go pretty regularly due to its ideal location
>order food
>pay for it
>drop my wallet and coins go everywhere
>go to pick it up
>giant ripping noise
>my trousers have ripped from my bum round to my crotch and down to my knees
>basically wearing assless chaps
>lower backpack to cover my bum so I have to walk like a spastic
>start having a panic attack and crying
>phone my mum to counsel me while I walk home with ripped pants and crying

>>26374693
No it's a matter of principle I can never return.
>>
>>26374493
are you retarded anon? pickles are great.
>>
>>26374662
>Why do they work so hard to get there and maintain it?
dude..seriously? autism confirmed....fyi it's not hard, its easy, pleasure is easy.
>>
>>26365905

I prefer food fresh from the fryer. It makes a huge difference in taste, but Wendy's is barely above burger King so taste isn't really a concern.

Also fat free shit is for people trying to gain weight or with fucked up lipids. It's not for weight loss. Some people might prefer the taste too. I prefer real cheese but if I'm drinking milk I prefer the 2% girly kind, so decreased fat improves taste sometimes, at the expense of higher glycemic load, but I'm not diabetic so I can handle it.
>>
>>26374705
>No it's a matter of principle I can never return.
you meant its a matter of autism? got it.
>>
>>26374647
yeah i usually just go to jack in the box instead cause they're open 24 hours every day instead of just friday/saturday night

every place around here closes early actually, the latest ones are taco bell at midnight and in n out at 1 am
>>
>>26374758
If having a code of honour is autism then yeah. Sorry you have to live a life without moral codes like a fucking animal.
>>
>>26374685
>>26374611
>tfw not accepted by normies nor robots
>tfw just a piece of shit

Glad my helium tank will arrive shortly.
>>
>>26374625
>people recognizing you at fast food places

This is one of my biggest nightmares. I don't get fast food anymore but I used to go once or twice a week to mcdonalds and order the same thing usually. Good thing there were tons of cashiers and I went at different times.
>>
>>26374705
This sounded like a bad sketch on a bad comedy show
>>
>>26374785
You're just an introverted normie.

This place is not for you.
>>
>>26369531

The hot n readys are shit but you should try the deep dish lunch combo. It's very simple but they do well enough. It's bland but good despite no flavor. They're stingy fucks with pepperoni, only 16 per pizza, but crust is perfectly cooked, everything is good really until it's cold, then it's cardboard city.
>>
>>26374845
You wont have to worry about me for much longer m8
>>
>work the drive thru
>"enjoy your meal"
>-"you too"
>think of r9k and chuckle to myself
I thought it was just memes but it happened 3 times in the last few months.
>>
Do all fast food restaurants stay open all night in America? They close during night in my small shitty country
>>
File: dying.gif (2 MB, 400x282) Image search: [Google]
dying.gif
2 MB, 400x282
>started trying to get /fit/
>still an unhealthy autist who doesn't drink enough water, sleep, or good diet
>sometimes even go to fast food after working out
>then go to grocery store, cause its SOOO close, and home and the shower is further away.....
>smell myself at store
>woah, I stink extra bad today
>I've become that greasy smelly weirdo you run into that makes you wonder "mommy never teach him basic hygeine?"
>>
>>26375277
A few will. They will usually close the inside at 10pm, only keeping the drive thru open.
>>
>>26375277
Canada here and it's really mostly just McDonalds, most of which will close the actual restaurant and only have drive-through from like 11 to 4 AM.

Although we do have a national chain of donut/coffee shops that are open 24/7 and you can get really shitty sandwiches and essentially canned soup there as well.
>>
>>26374586
Dude, no, the steak egg and cheese bagel is fucking delicious

The rest is garbage
>>
>years ago
>be like middle school
>friend and i go to some putting place
>subway is there too
>ask for something
>girl asked me if i want some veggies
>say no
>friend make fun of me for getting just meat
>>
>eating at a restaurant alone
never a good idea t b h, food is much more enjoyable when normies aren't snickering at you
>>
>leaving house for first time in a few weeks to get saubway
>go to Subway to get a penislong
>manage to pick italian bread and sandwich, good start
>gets to salad, say "no only"
>they say "only olives?"
>puts only olives
>"..."

>"what sauce would you like?"
>"ketchup" says I
>puts on Southwest
>what the fuck is southwest
>she asks if that's okay
>"NO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT"
>punch glass
>breaks
>scream
>leave
>go home
>cry because I spent like 6.00 GBP on a sandwich I was looking forward to which was ruined by my autism
>>
>>26376019
I don't know where you all got this from, I've been to a few places in North America and EU and this has never happened
>>
>>26374298
I, too, am a cyborg. Some normies actually want me to be in their group because ugly practice gf I was with a while ago still likes me and I'm trapped because of my own autism
>>
>>26374298
>>can go for extended amounts of time without eating because i'd rather not eat than order food on the phone/go buy it alone
the only reason why I'm skinny desu.
>>
>>26367201
That's not even autistic, anybody there could tell the employee was doing things abnormally and most people would have ended up confusedly saying something along those lines

Make like a normie and shrug it off, that's just vaguely awkward
>>
>>26367530
Lol I've driven away without getting my god before, I just paid and then drive off. Also I see other people do this sometimes. Is this really all you guys have to cringe about?
>>
>>26377154
Food*
Drove*
Sometimes swype can be so presumptuous
>>
>>26374517
>>26374546
I don't think you guys realize this. Anon probably mumbled all of this basically under his breath.
>>
File: AUTISM.jpg (36 KB, 491x566) Image search: [Google]
AUTISM.jpg
36 KB, 491x566
>>26365684
>go to McDonald's most weekends
>eventually some jumped up little college cunt notices
>decides to comment on it
>flip for some reason and throw my meal and soda at her
>banned from McDonald's

Fucking student employees, mind your own fucking business.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.