[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be Have group project in class Get paired with the most quietest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1453799826916.jpg (260 KB, 807x669) Image search: [Google]
1453799826916.jpg
260 KB, 807x669
Be
Have group project in class
Get paired with the most quietest girl
Literally talks to no one, im the same
I guess this is why we pair up
Neither of us are interested in the assignment, i do all the work anyway
Tomorrow i have to present the assignment to the class

This is uni not HS, its a new semester so we do these kinds of things for extra credit

But im kinda pissed off an might skip class tomorrow cause i don't want do all this, but then ill miss out on some easy grades

What do? Shes so autistic or something is wrong with her...
>>
You were supposed to work on the assignment together and slowly get more comfortable around each other and then fall in love
>>
>>26364173
Pretty much this. You're a faggot OP
>>
Did you at least get her phone number?
>>
"we're not outta the woods yet!"
>>
>>26364139
sauce on that qt?
>>
File: 1453694250554_1.jpg (32 KB, 456x404) Image search: [Google]
1453694250554_1.jpg
32 KB, 456x404
>>26364173
You guys don't even know what happened, i asked talked to her, all she would do is flat out reject any communication, by ignoring me, not responding pretty much just sat there and said i don't know or not sure, she made a couple sigh, fffff noises and acted extremely annoyed that she was there as if she never wanted to be there, pretty weird stuff tbqh senpai, i thought i was autistic

After that i just said to her "fuck it. What ever if you don't want to participate you don't have to be here"

Meh okay im a faggot, oh and ill ask for her number tomorrow if i do end up going to class tomorrow im gunna have to be more aggressive
>>
1. Turn it in, tell teacher you did all the work and she refused to do any. She might still get points because you're partners and some teachers pull retarded shit like this.

2. Don't go to class, make up points on exam. You don't get points, she doesn't get points.
>>
>>26364328
>Rejecting your tsundere partner

You fucking blew it.
>>
>being outside of your room
>interacting with a female who isn't your mother.

Jesus when will this plague of normies end. GET THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT.
>>
>>26364139
>most quietest
>intensifier + superlative

Uni how?
>>
>>26364328
you gotta make her laugh OP

pull your penis out next time
>>
>>26364726
>pull your penis out next time
this is a good trick, pull it out OP
>>
>>26364690
Maybe his mother language isnt english moite
>>
>>26364822
3rd language desu but quite fluent in english
>>
>>26364139
Get out normie!
I haunt talked to anyone for a solid month I've been in my room with vidya and hot pockets the only thing I have to comfort me is my flesh light.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Giving her a free pass just because she's a girl

Jesus fucking christ you white knights piss me off, she didn't do any fucking work why should she get any points at all
>>
>>26364881

Yea blow up that shit and say before I do this I just want to say this project was done by me and me alone.

If you do all the work, they won't give a shit about you
>>
Just skip out and miss the points to fuck with that frigid bitch.

The next day you go in don't say anything to her, just smile. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>26364930
Exactly, OP should be going to the TA or whatever to let them know that he did the whole projects himself. Letting the girl do absolutely nothing and then hoping to get her number is the epitome of faggotry. Have some self respect OP
>>
>>26364930
Oh okay so ill just make a fool out off myself to the entire class room on this micro issue and out her lazy or autistic anti social behavior to everyone so she can be subjected to shame? Tbh i thought about it and fuck you robot faggots for calling me white knight and normie.. i got put into this situation without seeking it, idk her shes just a girl a girl with issues so without escalating this i will just proceed as normal its a minor test that doesn't really mean much in my overall semester
>>
>>26364822
>>26364877
Apologies desu. Anyway, do a mating display. It'll either land you a qtp2t autist gf or get her away so you can focus on work.
>>
>>26364173

This OP, you've failed as the protagonist of your own visual novel.
>>
>>26365040

I don't know, I had to do a group debate with a bunch of hot girls. Guess who was the only one doing the debating? Guess who didn't get anything out of this except a "great job" from the professor. He told me he knew the girls didn't do shit but had to give them the points. Honestly I didn't care because I love philosophy but I don't love being used. Don't make her feel like a princess or put her in a pedestal she showed disgust towards you attempting to talk to her. If it were a Chad she would probably be the one doing all the work
>>
>>26364139
Fuck her

Invite her over to help you with the work. Then fuck her
>>
>>26364139
You go to teacher say she's not doing anything. say if you need proof ask her about the project without showing her the work you think is anons. Then you try same thing and can talk about what you've done it will be obvious. Then ask to be able to work individually
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.