[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate my SJW cucked university so much >Hope all of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160209-120707.png (412 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160209-120707.png
412 KB, 1440x2560
I hate my SJW cucked university so much

>Hope all of you robots are ready for National Period Pride Day!

See also our mandatory "I <3 consent" workshops from last that ended with a guy literally being bullied off campus for being offended at being called a rapist
>>
>tfw didn't fall for the college meme

Thank fucking God, the student debt is shit enough but on top of that to be surrounded by libcuck SJWs constantly? Fuck, I'd probably commit suicide.

Vote Donald Trump this year everyone, please do it for the sake of humanity.
>>
9 grand a year for what? Sub-standard education in the form of 10 hours of shit lectures per week, a pathetic drinking culture which only serves to further affect your studies and isolate those who are not outgoing and attractive and militant feminism running riot on every campus. Then at the end of it you are competing with 200 other graduates for a fucking data entry job.

Waste of time unless you can afford a top tier Uni and/or have filthy rich parents to pay for the lot
>>
>tfw going to university
>sperg as fuck probably won't make any friends
>no jobs

Should I even bother? What else is there to do?
>>
>>26364094
Yep. Only saving grace is Warwick's fairly decent by UK standards and I'm doing a PhD, but fully agree with you
>>
>>26364151
What subject senpai? I was considering Warwick but I'm a northern pleb and thought I wouldn't fit in.
>>
Why don't more people stand up against this nonsense?

Why don't all the men on campus get together and protest this diabolical "consent" bullshit?
>>
>>26363985
that's what you get for going to a private university OP.
>>
File: Lawlor.jpg (149 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
Lawlor.jpg
149 KB, 1368x1026
>>26364165
Physics. I enjoy it here but it's heavily posh southern people all from the same few boarding schools or rich Asians. Really few northerners like I am, but you can work round it with societies or whatever

>>26364179
Search George Lawlor, he posted a photo with him holding a sign saying "This is not what a rapist looks like" and now he literally gets bullied off campus and any future employment is probably fucked due to SJW backlash

>pic related
>>
>>26364219

Bullied by who exactly? Fat SJW's and beta white knights? Fuck that.

Just goes to show how pussified the average male student is these days if that is the case
>>
This shit and paki child molesting gangs are enough of an argument to nuke your shit country.
>>
>>26364251
Yeah

It's also funny that we just got a new women's officer. When campaigning people stick posters up everywhere, but because the old women's officer resigned the timing was different and posters weren't allowed

Except, they were, last minute. And the student union's president messed up the email informing people, and it only went to one woman who then plastered the campus with posters the day before and won. Guess who that woman was? The president's girlfriend
>>
This is what happens when white women have it too easy. They get bored and search for any conflict or cause to give themselves more meaning.
>>
>>26363985
Oh hey fellow Warwick student.

The Uni's all right imo.
>>
>>26363985
Why would you ever care about the SU though? Nobody knows them appart from the people that want to be in there.
>>
>>26364143
I'm a sperg and been in one for 5 years

I got no degree, no friends, I'm a HHKV, nothing's gonna change. I'll probably drop out and become a wagecuck (NEETbux options are much harder now that I've gone to college), and kill myself in the workplace.

Don't bother. Become a NEET or learn a trade.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.