[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know anyone who committed suicide? Post some stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1360067529416.jpg (84 KB, 350x447) Image search: [Google]
1360067529416.jpg
84 KB, 350x447
Do you know anyone who committed suicide? Post some stories

How did everyone react? Did they leave a note? What was the reason for their death
>>
Yes one person
He was from this support group I went to as a teenager

>How did everyone react?
It was a pretty big thing
They held this remembrance thing at his house and it was weird because it was mostly his close friends and I felt like I didn't belong there
He has a website dedicated to him

>Did they leave a note?
I don't know

>What was the reason for their death
A lot of weird stuff I should have never found out about but somehow did, apparently
I don't -really- know, though
>>
kid had some weird illness, made him smell disgusting no mater how much he washed, and he was gassy too and filled up a whole room with his gross smell. Parents just gave up on him or something and seemed to just assume that that was the way he is and that was that. he went to the doctors and they couldnt help him. so one day he just drank a bottle of alchohol and jumped off the lookout here and died.
>>
Went to school with him and various other things.

Pretty shocked I guess,seemed a kinda stable person.Dont know if he left a note ws probly kept secret.

Tied some rocks to himself and jumped into a river with his boyfriend.Found together at the bottom locked together in a hug.
>>
File: jessilaughter2.jpg (29 KB, 476x301) Image search: [Google]
jessilaughter2.jpg
29 KB, 476x301
>>26363984
fucking tragic, didn't even get a chance
>>
saw a guy jump off the gg bridge, last words were fuck you kids to a passing field trip
>>
File: 1401968411205.jpg (56 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1401968411205.jpg
56 KB, 960x540
>>26364484
damn... talk about taking the ship down with you
>>
>>26363697
My godmother's nephew
>25 YO
>Married for couple of months
>Entry level job at local counter intelligence agency(following the father's footsteps)
>Shot himself in the head

>How did everyone react?
Family's in denial, saying it was an accidental discharge. It wasn't.
A) Guns don't go off by accident
B) It was an open casket he had a bandage under his chin, right in the center. What are the odds on that.

>Did they leave a note?
I don't think so.

>What was the reason for their death?
Aside from a bullet to the brain? I'm guessing a lot of built up shit from his childhood(Father isn't exactly easy to be around) + the pressure of his job.
>>
My best friend's sister had a classmate that commited suicide.
>How did everyone react?
Sad, but not surprised. He was battling with depression for years. Rather sure he had multiple attempts as well.

>Did they leave a note?
Nope

>What was the reason for their death
Jumped off a bridge. The fall didn't kill him instantly though, he fell into a coma for a few days before he actually died.
>>
File: 23423423432.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
23423423432.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>26364484
That nigga is based
>>
>>26364774
>Denial
Often they cover up a suicide for life insurance reasons.

>Guns don't go off by accident
Lol
>>
>>26364987
>Often they cover up a suicide for life insurance reasons.
I don't think a 25 yearold would have a life insurance policy. If they did actually cover it up, it's almost certainly to keep up a public face, and so he could get the last rites (suicide being the unforgivable sin and all).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.